• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Stop Racism

Racism stops, there will still be crimes. We see stories like this all the time.

We hear stories all the time.

We also if we are not idiots know that people are colossal liars now, and since we are not idiots we assume nothing and go look to see what we can find out.

Last edited:
Yeah, by BS alarm is going off with this one. Even if he did get hurt, this is blatantly similar to the multitudes of staged crap that we saw after the election.

"Believe Victims" is one of the most brain dead ideas on record.

https://www.elle.com/culture/celebrities/a26077305/empire-jussie-smollett-hospitalized-hate-crime/

I am so freaking shocked when I saw this news a while ago. What the hell is wrong with these people?

I wish I could be shocked when I read a post like yours, but the universal gullibility in assuming these stories to be true has left me jaded. "Oh good, another sucker" who doesn't ask the more pertinent question, what the hell is wrong with them to believe it?

Out of every ten bally-hoo'd hate crime dog whistle stories that hits the news, at least nine of them are fake. Hell, we just got through with debunking the high school MAGA teen story as mostly fabricated and totally misrepresented.

So please, show a little emotional containment and sobriety when reading this stuff; if only for your own self-respect and credibility.

Yet another major hoax. I guess at least it's a majorly obvious one. I started a pool in one of the other threads on the subject for what the truth will end up being. Starting to think I left out a major one though. He may have been too high or drunk and just fallen on his ass and thought "Why can't I lie just like that Indian dude and get famous for being a jackass?"

Anyway, it's pretty obvious his story has nearly no element of truth to it. I don't know if we will get retractions and easy info as this one is debunked since the media is just reporting his lies and not making up their own like the MAGA hat stuff last week, but we can pay attention and watch it fall apart.

Happens every day across America.

Whites beating up blacks.

Blacks beating up whites.

I grew up in Boston beating up Blacks & Italians, and getting beat up by Blacks & Italian's.

This stuff shocks you?
It shouldnt, when blacks were sucker punching white women on the streets and killing people while walking white, the same now horrified people sat in their wreaking hypocritical silence.

The thread title is "STOP RACISM."

Great news: It has been stopped.

In 2019 America there is NO more racism (ALL ethnicities can get jobs, patronize accommodations, live in any neighborhood, attend any school, marry anyone of their choice, and get elected to any office).

Most people who go around crying "Racism! Racism!" are using that word to cover up their own shortcomings in motivation or capabilities.

It shouldnt, when blacks were sucker punching white women on the streets and killing people while walking white, the same now horrified people sat in their wreaking hypocritical silence.

Sounds like a Colin Flahrity fantasy. Links please.

The thread title is "STOP RACISM."

Great news: It has been stopped.

In 2019 America there is NO more racism (ALL ethnicities can get jobs, patronize accommodations, live in any neighborhood, attend any school, marry anyone of their choice, and get elected to any office).

Most people who go around crying "Racism! Racism!" are using that word to cover up their own shortcomings in motivation or capabilities.

Just because minorities have somewhat gotten more opportunities does not mean racism has stopped. You probably don't realize it but there is still racist discrimination when applying for jobs, trying to get accommodations, or trying to live in any neighborhood.

https://news.stanford.edu/2017/06/16/report-finds-significant-racial-ethnic-disparities/

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/04/14/opinion/blacks-still-face-a-red-line-on-housing.html

https://www.vox.com/identities/2017/9/18/16307782/study-racism-jobs

But you never see it and have never experienced it so to you it's "stopped" but to some of us, we know better.

You probably don't realize it but there is still racist discrimination when applying for jobs, trying to get accommodations, or trying to live in any neighborhood.

1. You are no doubt sincere in your views. Thank you.

2. This hot potato topic is subject to this website's posting rules re: protected classes. So I do not feel confident that I am allowed to reply to your comments.

3. Best wishes.

As much as it would be nice, Racism will never die. There will always be racist people.

Back
Top Bottom