• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Stop Flirting, You Idiots!

FinnMacCool

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Liberal
Listen up all you ****ed up, jobless, basement dwelliing, wife beating, d&d playing, wannabe gansta, losers! Flirting with women on this site is stupid! Chances are they are smarter then you and would, if they met you, not only be revolted at your appereance (which would no doubt be one of an obese slob wearing one of those too short'I am a geek shirts' and an extremely distastefuly odor) but would cringe at your pathetic "hobbies" and what you consider, valuable time.

:lol: ;) :cool: :mrgreen: <<<<<<<<<these should never be considered 'come ons'

FinnMacCool said:
Listen up all you ****ed up, jobless, basement dwelliing, wife beating, d&d playing, wannabe gansta, losers! Flirting with women on this site is stupid! Chances are they are smarter then you and would, if they met you, not only be revolted at your appereance (which would no doubt be one of an obese slob wearing one of those too short'I am a geek shirts' and an extremely distastefuly odor) but would cringe at your pathetic "hobbies" and what you consider, valuable time.

<<<<<<<<<these should never be considered 'come ons'

Hey there cutie. How you doin? :cool: :lol:

Sorry Naughty...

I tried...:shrug:

cnredd said:
Sorry Naughty...

I tried...:shrug:

Tried what? Were you flirting with Naughty? Can't say I blame you. He's one sexy bitch! :2wave:

Kelzie said:
Tried what? Were you flirting with Naughty? Can't say I blame you. He's one sexy bitch! :2wave:
I was just trying to get to you through him...:cool:

FinnMacCool said:
Flirting with women is stupid!

You get no argument from me!!

And redd, behave or I'll be putting you over my knee!

Kelzie said:

Well, hey Godess, you're one sexy bitch too.

FinnMacCool said:

So um what are you doing Friday night?;) ;) I think George Orwell is hot!

Have you all seen that avatar picture of danarhea and the guitar. Now that is one ugly woman.

I have found Finn's picture.Seems like a act of desperation.

finnmaccool.jpg

FinnMacCool said:

Wife beating? I don’t think so. My wife can keep a 7-inch pattern with her Beretta at 25 yards....;)

Back
Top Bottom