• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Stone Gives Cohen A Lesson in Mob Family Manners

The fact is he is innocent until proven guilty.
something people forget in this country.

I honestly think liberals don't believe in that

Is Hillary guilty? Of course your obvious hypocrisy makes you unlikely to answer.....:roll:

Yeah, I'm sure you guys applied that to Hillary and Obama too. :lamo

Is Hillary guilty? Of course your obvious hypocrisy makes you unlikely to answer.....:roll:

we have evidence she should have been arrested and put on trial.
simlar to what mueller has done.

amazing isn't it. trump people get arrested but hillary people get immunity deals all over the place even though they were lying to the FBI.
all of trumps people evidently were under oath but none of hillary people were put under oath.

hmmm interesting don't you think.

amazing isn't it. trump people get arrested but hillary people get immunity deals all over the place even though they were lying to the FBI.
all of trumps people evidently were under oath but none of hillary people were put under oath.

No matter how many times you repeat your stupid lies in that obnoxious non-formatted style, it doesn't change the fact that Sessions could have convened a grand jury at any time to seek indictment on Hillary Clinton, or could have sought appointment of a special counsel to investigate Hillary Clinton. He didn't. Whittaker probably could, depending on the statute of limitation.

The trouble with your stupid conspiracy-to-protect-Hillary lie is that it could not be true unless the AG were bound by an FBI recommendation to not prosecute. But the AG is not so bound. So your little conspiracy falls flat on its ass, as usual. (Never mind the profound idiocy of declaring that the FBI, which re-opened investigation into Hillary just ten days before a national election and announced it, was actually working to protect her. Just....LOL).

And now, you will have to excuse me if you do not respond with the expected bull. I tired of wading through Trumpists bull, you know. You're drowning the forum with it.

2028: BUT HER EMAILS!

2128: Remember what emails were? There was this Democrat called Hillary. AND SHE HAD SOME! I think your implanted data crystals have a subroutine on it somewhere.

:roll:

Last edited:

Is JackA the government? I suspect that JackA is just an ordinary citizen just like everyone else. Us citizens can express our opinions and there is really nothing that you can do about it.

But make no mistake Stone was indicted and will have his day in court. So your whining is pointless.

What's "interesting" is how you draw a false eqivelency (Hillary being technologically a Luddite) and doinga stupid, without apparent malice, to conspiring with hostile foreign powers. There really is a HUGE disparity with the import of the "crimes". Crimes that mind you have been longer invesigated and with no results. Mueller is getting results. There is a huge difference, but I can see why your worldview DEPENDS on your denial of these facts.:roll:

Let me give you boys a tip. If you are indicted on criminal charges by a Federal Prosecutor, especially a good one....start measuring yourself for an orange jumpsuit or start to figure out who you can give up.

The reason Stone is charged what he is charged with is because that is what Mueller can prove in court. The witness tampering charge itself can carry 20 years. the idea is that you charge the person you are indicting with the things you can prove that carry heavy time and then leave it to him and his attorneys to decide what to do about it.

Has anybody yet escaped guilty verdicts through prosecution or plea deal from Mueller indictments? Is there any doubt that if Mueller had to go back after those 8 charges that were hung in the Manafort trial that he would gain guilty verdicts for them as well?

The people that have to worry about Innocent until proven guilty are the defendant, his attorney's and the prosecutors. I only care about it as a principle of American Law. As for trying to grasp the circumstance Stone is in.... Not much of a rosy outlook and innocent until proven guilty is not much help to him.

Truth be told, among the Trump-orbit malefactors who've been indicted/convicted, Stone is the one I think Trump most likely to pardon. I think that for two main reasons:
  • Stone and Trump have been buds for some 30+ years.
  • Stone wasn't officially a member of the Trump campaign or Trump Organization, and his being thus "unaffiliated," i.e., not a formally named member of the official campaign staff and management, while also being the conduit for "back and forth" between Russian actors and agents, most notably Wikileaks, would make Trump's statement that there was no collusion between the campaign and Russia equivocally so. Yes, that's major hairsplitting, but I'm sure that such isn't beneath Trump. Too, that doesn't "clear" Trump himself, but I suspect Trump's relying on the tenure of his relationship with Stone to keep him out of the "fire" in that regard and with regard to what Stone knows.

Will the Stone indictment lead to something that incriminates Trump? I don't know. I know this: No POTUS or POTUS aspirant should have or have had so many felons around him, and it strains credulity to think that having so many around him, he isn't and wasn't of the same feather, as it were, and "flying" the same way.

In the eyes of the law he’s innocent until proven guilty. That standard does not apply outside the courtroom.

Stone is a self described dirty trickster and well known liar with a very long and well publicized career in politics, so you’ll have to pardon those of us who believe it much likelier than not that he’s guilty as hell.

You seem to be confusing us with the way Republicans treat black people. Stone was arrested, and he will get his trial with his expensive lawyer, but when the FBI charges you with 7 different counts of lying and obstruction you can be sure most if not all of them are going to stick.

I personally am looking forward to him having his day in court. The wheels of justice turn slowly.

What's "interesting" is how you draw a false eqivelency (Hillary being technologically a Luddite) and doinga stupid, without apparent malice, to conspiring with hostile foreign powers. There really is a HUGE disparity with the import of the "crimes". Crimes that mind you have been longer invesigated and with no results. Mueller is getting results. There is a huge difference, but I can see why your worldview DEPENDS on your denial of these facts.:roll:

Yeah, like butt cheek A investigating butt cheek B. Typical Buttfeed investigative reporting.

Back
Top Bottom