• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Stone associate says he expects to face Mueller indictment in next couple of days

JacksinPA

Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...-indictment-in-next-couple-of-days/ar-BBPDySG

A Roger Stone associate on Monday said he believes special counsel Robert Mueller will indict him in the next couple of days for giving false information to federal investigators, even as he tried to cooperate with the Russia probe.

"I'm going to be criminally charged," Jerome Corsi said during a YouTube livestream. "As of today, right now, I expect to be indicted."
=============================================
I wonder what influence Whitaker will have in this situation. But if you lie to the FBI, you have committed a crime, and Mueller's new boss shouldn't have any say in the matter.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...-indictment-in-next-couple-of-days/ar-BBPDySG

A Roger Stone associate on Monday said he believes special counsel Robert Mueller will indict him in the next couple of days for giving false information to federal investigators, even as he tried to cooperate with the Russia probe.

"I'm going to be criminally charged," Jerome Corsi said during a YouTube livestream. "As of today, right now, I expect to be indicted."
=============================================
I wonder what influence Whitaker will have in this situation. But if you lie to the FBI, you have committed a crime, and Mueller's new boss shouldn't have any say in the matter.

Let's see if an indictment actually happens before we jump to conclusions.

Good, glad this is all back on track.

He said he's going to be indicted because her was told he was going to be indicted...prosecutors let you know, so it looks like a done deal at thi spoint.

"I'm going to be indicted," Corsi said on his show. "That's what we were told. Everyone should know that, and I'm anticipating it."

And look at this quote:

"To the best of my recollection, what I knew in advance about what Julian Assange was going to do in terms of having the Podesta emails, I figured out," he said.
Sure he did. To the best of his recollection...lol. He just figured it out in advance.

https://www.usnews.com/news/politic...ociate-expects-to-be-charged-in-mueller-probe

Stone figures he is too, I don't doubt it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom