• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Stone associate Corsi in plea negotiations with Mueller

year2late

IIJAFM
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive
Jerome Corsi, an associate of former Trump adviser Roger Stone, is in plea negotiations with special counsel Robert Mueller, he confirmed to The Associated Press on Friday.
Corsi, a conspiracy theorist and conservative writer, has close ties to Stone and President Trump. He provided opposition research about Democrats to Stone, an informal Trump adviser, during the 2016 presidential campaign.
The plea negotiations were first reported by The Washington Post.

Well this should be interesting to see who this leads to.

Stone associate Corsi in plea negotiations with Mueller

Last edited by a moderator:
Hah! This is getting good. And I think Corsi will not only lead to Stone, but to Andrew MIller too.

The big question now, will be:

"Is the President culpable, and can/will Stone take him down?"

Either way, it seems Mueller is getting to the bottom of this mess.

Hah! This is getting good. And I think Corsi will not only lead to Stone, but to Andrew MIller too.

And it seems like Corsi is telling the press about it so maybe he can get a preemptive pardon from Trump.

Well this should be interesting to see who this leads to.
My suspician is Roger Stone is as dead as Micheal Cohen & Paul Manafort. And due to his (Stone's) long sleazy tenure in politics, even a presidential pardon won't save him. He likely has too much other (and non-federal) dirt in his past.

So it becomes similar to Cohen's & Manafort's quandary of deciding whether or not to roll the dice on a presidential pardon, attempting to save themselves.

We saw Cohen & Manafort eventually acquiesce to Mueller, even though I'm not sure how legit & forthcoming Manafort is. So it seems possible Stone may flip, as well.

Last edited:

Every time I hear the word "culpable" I think of Frances McDormand and Three Billboards.

But yes, Mueller seems to be getting to the bottom of things. The swamp creatures are turning on each other.

And it seems like Corsi is telling the press about it so maybe he can get a preemptive pardon from Trump.
Perhaps.

But I suspect there's also some non-federal charges they can hang over their heads, too. Which as can be seen with Cohen & Manafort, might induce cooperation.

It really is no joke, though; Trump's crowd acts like a mob family. Including us now having a nepotistic White House! :(

Every time I hear the word "culpable" I think of Frances McDormand and Three Billboards.

But yes, Mueller seems to be getting to the bottom of things. The swamp creatures are turning on each other.
... and the only way left to turn is up ...

I won’t be happy until the hammer falls on Wilbur “sleepy” Ross.

:smash:

If like everything else it leads back to the real corruption of the Obama/Hillary Democrats Mueller will quickly ignore it.

Thanks. I was wondering what happened to the Trump propaganda campaign.

Exactly how was Obama involved in Wikileaks again? What? He started it? Obama leaked his own crap to Wiki because he wanted to trap Trump is noi longer a "strtch" but a ****ing rocket launch into idiocy

I won’t be happy until the hammer falls on Wilbur “sleepy” Ross.

:smash:
I couldn't agree more, and he's another guy with Russia connections on top of everything else.

I swear I've never seen a President surround himself so completely by criminals, as does Trump. It's beyond belief.

Perhaps.

But I suspect there's also some non-federal charges they can hang over their heads, too. Which as can be seen with Cohen & Manafort, might induce cooperation.

It really is no joke, though; Trump's crowd acts like a mob family. Including us now having a nepotistic White House! :(

Lock them up!

LOL

If like everything else it leads back to the real corruption of the Obama/Hillary Democrats Mueller will quickly ignore it.
Your President surrounded himself with and infected the government with criminals and Russian contacts & sympathizers, and the best you can come-up with is,

"But, Obama?"

This is not about the Yellow Brick Road trick, I would color it differently

But I was hoping the investigation was wrapping up. If Corsi is negotiating a deal, it will take time to get his statements and verify them then use them to pressure Stone into flipping on Trump.

That sounds like another year!

But I was hoping the investigation was wrapping up. If Corsi is negotiating a deal, it will take time to get his statements and verify them then use them to pressure Stone into flipping on Trump.

That sounds like another year!

We will see. Is Corsi Roger Stone's Trump card?

I couldn't agree more, and he's another guy with Russia connections on top of everything else.

I swear I've never seen a President surround himself so completely by criminals, as does Trump. It's beyond belief.

And his base LOVES it.

Yes Mueller will get PRESIDENT Obama for helping Bin Laden organise the Sep 11 attacks . And as for Hillary - well she operated a child trafficking ring in a Washington pizzeria and she even raped and murdered little children.

Does that make you happy you *******?

Your President surrounded himself with and infected the government with criminals and Russian contacts & sympathizers, and the best you can come-up with is,

"But, Obama?"

That's the deplorables standard response to anything Mueller finds about trump and his corrupt friends;- 'BUT Obama" or 'But Hillary'.

Look at how quickly they screeched 'But Hillary...' when Ivanka was caught sending classified information on her private email.

I've lost count. How many of trump's 'VERY BEST PEOPLE' has Mueller got so far?

Thrown under the bus? Bodies are piling up.

When Stone gets his "at bat" wonder who he will swing at.

Corsi, Stone and Bannon are not just among the slimiest Republican operatives in the Trump camp, they're among the slimiest in the history of the party.
Yawn, does the Left have their share, I'm sure they do. We're talking about the folks in power right now.

Yep, Stone almost doesn't have a historical counterpart. He has set a new standard and has forged into uncharted territory. Paul Weyrich and Lee Atwater spoke the gospel, Norquist made his bones first as a quisling, later as an activist, Frank Luntz taught them how to speak.

But Stone's peers are G. Gordon Liddy, Haldeman, Ehrlichman, Hunt, he just didn't get caught, and he scores higher because he's still fighting the war while the above named went largely to pasture or talk radio and book tours. Stone helped direct the Brooks Brothers Riot, which contributed to the eventual Supreme Court SELECTION of George W. Bush as President.

He's an earnest young Nixon-era hitman who probably should have been smart enough to stick to growing his olives and tomatoes in his advanced age a long time ago. It's time he went "in the barrel".

Back
Top Bottom