• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Stock Market Predicting the nations close to UK will secede from euro union?

SailaWay

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
UK stock markets is still beating both france and germany this morning after beating them each every day after the UK exit

the Nordic stock markets are doing better than the others that would remain in the union.. this maybe showing that
they will be seceding too like UK did

data from cnn money markets and tradingeconomics.com

Dax up slightly, FTSE 250 down by over 1%.. so you were saying?

The GBP is still looking pretty crappy. I've been thinking of buying into GBP stocks but I want to see it climbs a bit more first before I decide to risk such an investment.

UK stock markets is still beating both france and germany this morning after beating them each every day after the UK exit

the Nordic stock markets are doing better than the others that would remain in the union.. this maybe showing that
they will be seceding too like UK did

data from cnn money markets and tradingeconomics.com

I doubt that I would stare at the indexes for predictions in this case. That would change, if the market started a run. But I do not see that at this moment.

That the whole area is in very rough water is out of doubt. What will happen is really impossible to say and we will have to wait out the storm. How desperate the EUphiles are is visible in the attempts to seize the opportunity to deepen the Union and show resolve. Schäuble mentioned building an EU security policy and structure as one area to demonstrate European command of the situation. On the other hand all through the EU forces are demanding the EU be rolled back. As both sides probably really believe that the outcome is existential compromises might be difficult to an unaccustomed degree.

In general, the EU is doing exactly what I was so unhappy about all these years. It is wasting enormous political and financial capital on the solution of a mid 20th century problem that will not only not overcome the challenges of the 21st century, but make them only worse. That capital is missing in solving this century's problems and it is highly negligent of the pro EU types to blow it for personal and ideological reasons. But that is in character, if one thinks back on the Maastricht Treaty et alias, where they were willing to push millions of their voters into destitution and ruin their lives for ideological and disciplinarian reasons.

Dax up slightly, FTSE 250 down by over 1%.. so you were saying?

wrong .. dax down and uk down and france down at close..... dax barely beat out UK by a hair and france barely last... BUT when nations has lost so much like germany and france usually there will be more buying and that is not happening...

UK clearly is the leader by winning 7 out of 8 days over germany and 8 out of 8 over france... and germanys day winning was by a hair Uk has had 3 big overwhelming days winning over both france and germany and germany was last each of those 7 days and 1st this last 8th day..... investors ARE betting that euro union are the losers and UK the winner

I doubt that I would stare at the indexes for predictions in this case. That would change, if the market started a run. But I do not see that at this moment.

That the whole area is in very rough water is out of doubt. What will happen is really impossible to say and we will have to wait out the storm. How desperate the EUphiles are is visible in the attempts to seize the opportunity to deepen the Union and show resolve. Schäuble mentioned building an EU security policy and structure as one area to demonstrate European command of the situation. On the other hand all through the EU forces are demanding the EU be rolled back. As both sides probably really believe that the outcome is existential compromises might be difficult to an unaccustomed degree.

In general, the EU is doing exactly what I was so unhappy about all these years. It is wasting enormous political and financial capital on the solution of a mid 20th century problem that will not only not overcome the challenges of the 21st century, but make them only worse. That capital is missing in solving this century's problems and it is highly negligent of the pro EU types to blow it for personal and ideological reasons. But that is in character, if one thinks back on the Maastricht Treaty et alias, where they were willing to push millions of their voters into destitution and ruin their lives for ideological and disciplinarian reasons.

AGAIN look at how germany's and frances strong nose dive has NOT brought in buyers when their stock went low.. that not bringing in buyers shows investors sees the union as the losers

Back
Top Bottom