• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Stimulus Payments

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
When people vote this November, they should remember one thing. Donald Trump gave us $1,200 stimulus payments, plus $500 per child. That money helped a lot of good people. It sure helped me. The money we received didn't come from Joe Biden. I hope that people will remember that.

When people vote this November, they should remember one thing. Donald Trump gave us $1,200 stimulus payments, plus $500 per child. That money helped a lot of good people. It sure helped me. The money we received didn't come from Joe Biden. I hope that people will remember that.
The Democratic House put the whole plan together and all Trump did was sign it. He had absolutely no input. But thanks for being a loyal cult member that praises Trump for making the sun shine.

Really???
I guess it came out of HIS pocket and Congress had NOTHING to do with it
Hate to bust your little bubble but that was TAXPAYERS money ( or money they are going to pay interest on and maybe some day actually pay back )
Trump didn't do S--- all he did was sign what was right to do and what Congress put in front of him
Just more Right wing BS
Have a nice evening

And what could Biden have done? Seriously do you sycophants even proof read your comments before you hit submit to realize how retarded your comments sound?

It didn't come from Trump, it came from Congress.

Now Trump/McConnell are offering only $1.3 trillion for the second stimulus package, while Biden/Democrats came down from $3.4 trillion to $2.2 trillion to meet the GOP halfway.

Trump and Meadows also chopped federal unemployment insurance in half, and didn't renew the eviction/foreclosure moratorium.

Anyone that thinks Trump is their economic savior is insane.

And if reelected, Trump says he will terminate Social Security and Medicare payroll taxes.

Trump’s payroll tax cut would ‘terminate’ Social Security, critics say

Nancy Pelosi gave you that, not Trump.

The Democratic House put the whole plan together and all Trump did was sign it. He had absolutely no input. But thanks for being a loyal cult member that praises Trump for making the sun shine.

Did Trump have to sign it?

It didn't come from Trump, it came from Congress.

Now Trump/McConnell are offering only $1.3 trillion for the second stimulus package, while Biden/Democrats came down from $3.4 trillion to $2.2 trillion to meet the GOP halfway.

Trump and Meadows also chopped federal unemployment insurance in half, and didn't renew the eviction/foreclosure moratorium.

Anyone that thinks Trump is their economic savior is insane.

And if reelected, Trump says he will terminate Social Security and Medicare payroll taxes.

Trump’s payroll tax cut would ‘terminate’ Social Security, critics say

Ummmmmmmmmmm, Trump signed it. The presidents sign bills into law. Are you really that uniformed as to how government works?

Nancy Pelosi gave you that, not Trump.

Do you guys forget how government works? The House and Senate come up with a bill to send to the president and he has to sign it to become law. How can you guys post on a site such as this without even knowing the basics?

Giving money to everyone was a stupid idea. Most people were still working and didn’t need it. Payments should be more focused on people who actually needed it. The money didn’t come from Trump, it came from US taxpayers past present and future.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks Randyjohnsoninski!

Here's wishing you great success in your next English lesson.

Last edited:

How did it help you? If you had a job this year and lost it to the economic crash, which was directly caused by COVID-19, he was just partially making up for a very small fraction of the money you did not get from an employer.

Yes. When Congress votes unanimously to pass a bill what alternative do you think the President has?

Like someone else said, Donald Trump did not have to do anything else. It is just like if you hire someone else to do your taxes, you have to sign the forms, but reading them first is unnecessary.

Back
Top Bottom