• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

still voting Romney? Fail

Id take that over a rigid idealogue marxist... everyday...
flip flop flip flop flip flop flip flop...how can you vote for someone who isnt even sure where they stand on an issue from day to day? flip, flop, flip, flop

I'll take my chance and vote for Romney because Obama spent the last 3 plus years proving that he's the worst President.

I'll vote for whomever is running against Obama that has a chance to win. Romney... a fictitious black and white rodent, a small pile of sand.... really makes no difference.

I'll vote for whomever is running against Obama that has a chance to win. Romney... a fictitious black and white rodent, a small pile of sand.... really makes no difference.
such blind loyalty...touching really

The problem is all politicians flip flop........Now flat out lying like Hussein Obama does is another matter.........

flip flop flip flop flip flop flip flop...how can you vote for someone who isnt even sure where they stand on an issue from day to day? flip, flop, flip, flop

If Romney kills as many jobs as Obama, I promise to vote against him in '16.

The problem is all politicians flip flop........Now flat out lying like Hussein Obama does is another matter.........

Oh look, Obama is still your pretty boy.

Great video! Thanks for the share!

Ditto"' you nailed it ""

Nicely done, seems like he is his own worst enemy.

flip, flop, flip, flop, flip, flop......:mrgreen:

You obviously are not up on your current parties lingo. It's no longer 'flip flop', it is now 'evolving'.

:roll:

Oh look, Obama is still your pretty boy.

Oh look, a Liberal moderator attacking anyone that criticizes Obama but is quick to give anyone (non Liberal) an infraction and leave other kinds of threats in their PM box.

So vote for one flip flopper or another.

Wow...truly inspiring. You sure convinced me to your view point.

:roll:

Obama Derangment Syndrome on display.

So far it's "I hate Obama and I don't know why" throughout this thread.

Obama Derangment Syndrome on display.

So far it's "I hate Obama and I don't know why" throughout this thread.

Terrible policy, selective DOJ enforcement, EPA overreach, Affordable HealthCare Act, Sebellius, Sunstein, Sotomayor, Kagan, Holder, Geithner, Bernanke.....thats openers.

Nah, I see Romney as a little more evil.

The more I read about Governor Romney, the more I like him. If I thought he could be the same guy running the US as he was running MA, he'd have my vote. He was moderate, socially liberal, closed a large deficit in the budget, kept the tax rate below the nat'l average...damn, what's not to love about this guy?

Unfortunately, he's shown what a ***** he is when it comes to standing up for what he appeared to have once believed in. Now he 's just absorbed the far-right GOP crap he was fed on the very. very, very long campaign trail. Now I wouldn't touch this guy with a ten-foot pole. Anybody who shifts that far and that fast either has no real backbone, or never had principles in the first place.

Back
Top Bottom