• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Still looking for a home.

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I think this board does have potential". Boy, talk about an insult. You know potential means, "not worth a s--t right now"?
hehheh Well...everyone is entitled to their opinion....I think?

I was here many years ago, like, around 2011.
I came back SPECIFICALLY because YouTube is restrictive.
I've posted horrible things on YouTube THAT DO NOT get deleted.... I've posted very calm and non inflammatory things that HAVE got deleted.

I just joined here under a new name, so, I'm curious to see how things go.
I came here because the board I was on kept moving threads to the basement....they used it as a form of censorship....but lo and behold....nevermind; probably too sensitive to discuss out in the open.

I came here because the board I was on kept moving threads to the basement....they used it as a form of censorship....but lo and behold....nevermind; probably too sensitive to discuss out in the open.
Have you made up your mind?

A belated welcome to DP to you. (For some reason I thought I welcomed you previously).

Have you made up your mind?

A belated welcome to DP to you. (For some reason I thought I welcomed you previously).

Thanks

You may have....I do not plan to be here that long....been here longer than I intended already.

I am monitoring several boards though there are some things on this board I like....I am still looking.

Temped to quit message boards altogether....the state of poliics in America is just too depressing to deal with it for long.

Thanks

You may have....I do not plan to be here that long....been here longer than I intended already.

I am monitoring several boards though there are some things on this board I like....I am still looking.

Temped to quit message boards altogether....the state of poliics in America is just too depressing to deal with it for long.
I heard platforms like Facebook are popular. I have an account, but won't use it anymore. Might be what you're looking for though.

I was on here for a couple of weeks awhile back....still looking for a home...I have been monitoring several boards but have not found one yet that appeals to me.

I think this board does have potential ....remains to seen if they achieve it.....I think the feds are putting a lot of pressure on message boards in general...thus you see more and more of them going 'woke'.

Freedom of speech is under attack like never before.

I am looking for one that has a conservative slant but willing to listen to all who have something worthwhile to say.

One thing i find rather inexplicable regarding message boards .....boards that have mostly conservative posters but mostly liberal mods?

Keep looking

Plenty of conservatives here, but if you're looking for a fair shake, regardless of your political views, move along.

It's not happening here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom