• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Steve Scalise incites AOC supporters

Well, AOC may not be a threat, but looking at some of the responses to Steve Scalise tells me a few of her supporters may be threatening.

I think we have proof that at least three of her supporters are stupid. We see more threatening t shirts at Trump rallies. Does that count?

I think we have proof that at least three of her supporters are stupid. We see more threatening t shirts at Trump rallies. Does that count?

But...but...TRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMP!!!

But...but...TRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMP!!!

I see you have no answer for the question that is appealing to you. Continue having the vapors over three AOC Twitter fans, and the threats you choose to acknowledge vs. the threats you choose to ignore.

Anyone else get the feeling that we probably need to get back the dunking chair and drown a few witches to calm down these crazy Republican men.

If they're not screaming to lock Hillary up, they want to run Pelosi out of town, and now to kick up the attraction factor and make it all a bit more sexy, they have adopted the all powerful freshman Congresswoman AOC as their target.

You'd think building that wall, and collecting arsenals would keep em busy enough, but no. AOC must be stopped!!!

Your right. To hell with Trump. We should listen to Pelosi.

"Well, let me first say that our purpose in the meeting at the White House was to open up government," said Pelosi. "The impression you get from the president [is] that he would like to not only close government, build a wall, but also abolish Congress so the only voice that mattered was his own."

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/nancy-pelosi-we-have-a-problem-if-trump-doesnt-care-about-governance/

She is so much more credible, isn't she? :roll:

Sad you would exploit the tragedy of the overwhelming effects of depression on a man who put a gun in his mouth to make a long disproven attack on Clinton. Not much lower in the barrel you can get to, but somehow I think you will try.

OK, then. Former Secretary of Commerce, Ron Brown. Or would you prefer I use James McDougal as an example. It's Haymarket that wanted names.

Last edited:
Your right. To hell with Trump. We should listen to Pelosi.

She is so much more credible, isn't she? :roll:

Actually I don't think he would mind one bit if he could abolish Congress and do whatever he pleases. This is probably an accurate description of his attitude.

Though that was quite a leap off topic, which was the vilification of AOC.

OK, then. Former Secretary of Commerce, Ron Brown. Or would you prefer I use James McDougal as an example. It's Haymarket that wanted names.

There are many legitimate sites you can explore to debunk the conspiracy theories you post. Since you don't, one comes to the conclusion that you just post bs for fun.

It seems that Steve Scalise just couldn't manage to keep his thumbs from attacking AOC's tax plan on Twitter. His abusive, insensitive and ugly commentary earned him some well deserved comeuppance from AOC's brave supporters.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/gops-steve-scalise-shuts-down-twitter-debate-on-taxes-with-ocasio-cortez-after-radical-followers-allude-to-virginia-shooting

https://twitter.com/SteveScalise/status/1081790962702188545/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.foxnews.com%2Fpolitics%2Fgops-steve-scalise-shuts-down-twitter-debate-on-taxes-with-ocasio-cortez-after-radical-followers-allude-to-virginia-shooting

It really is a shame that Republicans force people to get a little edgy sometimes.
LOL - "the Republicans made me do it? Seriously?

Actually I don't think he would mind one bit if he could abolish Congress and do whatever he pleases. This is probably an accurate description of his attitude.

Now YOU are being just as silly as Nancy.

Though that was quite a leap off topic, which was the vilification of AOC.

But hey, you're right. Let's get back to Bimbo-Dancer, eh?

Have you seen the latest really stupid thing she's said? On national TV, no less?

“One of the criticisms of you is that your math is fuzzy. The Washington Post recently awarded with you four Pinocchios for misstating some statistics about Pentagon spending.” Cooper explained to Ocasio-Cortez.

“If people really want to blow up one figure here or one word there, I would argue they are missing the forest for the tree,” she replied. “I think there’s a lot of people more concerned about being precisely, factually, and semantically correct than about being morally right.”

https://www.mediaite.com/politics/o...h-being-factually-correct-than-morally-right/

She sure is a product of her times, isn't she? Feelings are more important that facts.

You agree with her, don't you? I'm sure Nancy does.

Last edited:
Now YOU are being just as silly as Nancy.

But hey, you're right. Let's get back to Bimbo-Dancer, eh?

Have you seen the latest really stupid thing she's said? On national TV, no less?

She sure is a product of her times, isn't she? Feelings are more important that facts.

You agree with her, don't you? I'm sure Nancy does.

I don't see how being morally right is just a feeling? Morality used to be something conservatives claimed to care about, but it must not have run too deep.

Interesting also that she is being held to some standard of knowing specifics of Pentagon spending, when the POTUS has no idea, nor any care to learn a thing about it.

I image AOC will read whatever briefings are given to her, unlike our president who already knows all that stuff because, well, because.

I don't see how being morally right is just a feeling? Morality used to be something conservatives claimed to care about, but it must not have run too deep.

Interesting also that she is being held to some standard of knowing specifics of Pentagon spending, when the POTUS has no idea, nor any care to learn a thing about it.

I image AOC will read whatever briefings are given to her, unlike our president who already knows all that stuff because, well, because.

Morality IS a feeling. There is nothing factual about it.

But you didn't read the article, did you? It's not that she didn't know the specifics of Pentagon spending. She totally misunderstood an article she read...an article that GAVE the specifics...and mischaracterized what she though it was saying. She was just plain wrong about it. Add this stupidity on her part to her stated preference for feeling over facts...well, if she gets a briefing it's very likely she won't understand what she's told...and won't care.

There are many legitimate sites you can explore to debunk the conspiracy theories you post. Since you don't, one comes to the conclusion that you just post bs for fun.

OK, then. We can name Ed Willey (Kathleen Willey's husband), Johnny Lawton, Jr who found a check made out to Clinton in the the trunk of a car he repaired. Both Clintons have the stench of death around them.

You're right, Trumpsters can go lower.

Luther - with all respect - do you really believe you're making a successful point, by harping about 3 responses out of Ocasio-Cortez' 1.6M followers?

Y'all (yes y'all) don't take that position when it's a Trump supporter.

Back
Top Bottom