• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Steve Scalise incites AOC supporters

Yeah I know, Scallise shouuld STFU about his ignorance and stupidity and let the adults legislate! Totally agree there!:2rofll:

Piranha mouth is an adult? :lamo

Funny as hell seeing Trumpsters criticize other people's lack of civility and their 'hatred'....lol

She won't call out her violent followers. She needs them. She craves their attention, even if it is destructive.

She's one of them. "Alex from the Bronx"

Funny seeing Trumpsters being outraged by calls for violence after them defending Nazis, White supremacists, and what happened in VA and Trump saying he would pay for the legal fees to people who would beat up protesters at his Torch light rallies..

It seems that Steve Scalise just couldn't manage to keep his thumbs from attacking AOC's tax plan on Twitter. His abusive, insensitive and ugly commentary earned him some well deserved comeuppance from AOC's brave supporters.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/gops-steve-scalise-shuts-down-twitter-debate-on-taxes-with-ocasio-cortez-after-radical-followers-allude-to-virginia-shooting

https://twitter.com/SteveScalise/status/1081790962702188545/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.foxnews.com%2Fpolitics%2Fgops-steve-scalise-shuts-down-twitter-debate-on-taxes-with-ocasio-cortez-after-radical-followers-allude-to-virginia-shooting

It really is a shame that Republicans force people to get a little edgy sometimes.
Luther - with all respect - do you really believe you're making a successful point, by harping about 3 responses out of Ocasio-Cortez' 1.6M followers?

She's one of them. "Alex from the Bronx"

Except she's not really from the Bronx. I guess her followers don't know that.

Crazy babble about hating women...... Kinda like screaming racist when you can not win the argument. :spin:

No one buys this kind of crap anymore!!

So why then does the right still engage in it?

I find it amazing how completely one junior house member with little power lives rent free in so many heads...
And even more amazing thinking 3 Twitter followers are representative of the whole 1.6M followers.

But but they're coming for my paycheck, the gubmint, they want 70% of my annual 15k!!!!!

Oh wait, I'm talking to a librul libtard, I gotta be more credible.....

THEYRE COMING FOR 70% OF ALL OUR PAYCHECKS IS WHAT IT MEANS MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:2rofll:

Finally an honest liberal.

The far right loves to rip into Democratic women they perceive as a threat. They spent over two decades doing this to Clinton.

Old habits are hard to break even if their new target is really no threat to them nationally as Clinton may have been.

Well to be fair, Hillary loved RIPping into people she considered a threat too...

That was one of the most stupid things you've ever posted, but with 10K posts of volume stupidity, it's not too surprising.:2rofll:

Is it? I only ever see the democrats demanding more taxes. More gas tax, more tobacco tax, capital gains tax, in WA they want to impose the state income tax, I have never seen them roll back taxes unless they felt it was necessary to prevent riots.

So considering they only ever want to raise taxes, the idea of 70% is only a matter of time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Except she's not really from the Bronx. I guess her followers don't know that.
That's an interesting tid-bit that's actually true. Even though she was born there.

I find it amazing how completely one junior house member with little power lives rent free in so many heads...

It's the proposals, not the person.

Ah Twitter drama.

The Zenith of our species technological accomplishments, the pinnacle of modern communication and political discourse.

If only the cavemen could see us now, oh how they would envy us.

There is a close comparison: indigenous tribes when the government attempted to install electrical services in South America. They were met with machetes and bows and arrows. It turns out that one of the scouts went to the city and saw all the violence, filth and destruction and thought spreading electricity was an act of war.

That's the part that gets to me. It isn't simple disagreement. It's PURE hatred.

I'd be interested to see if AOC responds to this and, if so, how she responds.

In this case, silence equals consent.

Well to be fair, Hillary loved RIPping into people she considered a threat too...

I do NOT remember a twenty year crusade where Hillary Clinton tried to demonize an individual the way the right did her. Can you name that person?

I do NOT remember a twenty year crusade where Hillary Clinton tried to demonize an individual the way the right did her. Can you name that person?

It's more difficult to demonize dead people such as Vince Foster.

Anyone else get the feeling that we probably need to get back the dunking chair and drown a few witches to calm down these crazy Republican men.

If they're not screaming to lock Hillary up, they want to run Pelosi out of town, and now to kick up the attraction factor and make it all a bit more sexy, they have adopted the all powerful freshman Congresswoman AOC as their target.

You'd think building that wall, and collecting arsenals would keep em busy enough, but no. AOC must be stopped!!!

The far right loves to rip into Democratic women they perceive as a threat.

Well, AOC may not be a threat, but looking at some of the responses to Steve Scalise tells me a few of her supporters may be threatening.

It's more difficult to demonize dead people such as Vince Foster.

Sad you would exploit the tragedy of the overwhelming effects of depression on a man who put a gun in his mouth to make a long disproven attack on Clinton. Not much lower in the barrel you can get to, but somehow I think you will try.

Back
Top Bottom