• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Steve King Thinks Google Makes iPhones

NeverTrump

Exposing GOP since 2015
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Moderate
This is why Mark Zuckerberg is able to get away with the stuff he gets away with doing. Because these people do not know what they are talking about when they ask their questions...

At the House Judiciary Committee on Tuesday, Google CEO Sundar Pichai was asked by Rep. Steve King (IA) why his seven-year-old granddaughter saw a photo of him with inappropriate language while playing a game on her iPhone. To which the Pichai answered, "Congressman, iPhone is made by a different company."

Democrats erupt into laughter after Google CEO has to explain to Rep. Steve King that the 'iPhone is made by a different company'

Last edited:
Why are you afraid of Steve King of Iowa ??

This is why Mark Zuckerberg is able to get away with the stuff he gets away with doing. Because these people do not know what they are talking about when they ask their questions...

Democrats erupt into laughter after Google CEO has to explain to Rep. Steve King that the 'iPhone is made by a different company'

The best quote is this, though:

“Later in the hearing, Rep. Ted Lieu (CA) told the Iowa congressman that if he wanted "positive search results, do positive things." “

I hope his granddaughter reads this quote when she’s older.

The best quote is this, though:

“Later in the hearing, Rep. Ted Lieu (CA) told the Iowa congressman that if he wanted "positive search results, do positive things." “

I hope his granddaughter reads this quote when she’s older.

Now that's a Ted I'd support for President. Regardless of any current laws, b/c well the Republicans don't seem to care about them...

uh...no one is afraid of him.

OK, so making fun of a poly when he or she says something stupid doesn't make you afraid of him or her.

Remember that the next time Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez says something stupid.

Everyone should be concerned about borderline sociopathic mental retard racists w/political power.

That you aren't is most telling.

Nice stretch there Dr. Tanngrisnir.

Democrats weren't the only one who erupted into laughter. I just saw clips on Chris Hayes' show. I also erupted into laughter.

What an idiot. Idiot.

OK, so making fun of a poly when he or she says something stupid doesn't make you afraid of him or her.

Remember that the next time Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez says something stupid.

When you have to explain your trap. It didn't work.

Democrats weren't the only one who erupted into laughter. I just saw clips on Chris Hayes' show. I also erupted into laughter.

What an idiot. Idiot.

He is Probably someone who doesn’t see reality through a glass screen. He probably uses his phone to receive and make calls and his staff keeos his phone uodated. Speaking of idiots, I cant belive this is more important that Google merchandising your kids behind your back.

When you have to explain your trap. It didn't work.

But you responded, to paraphrase, nobody's afraid of him, so it did work. Your hypocrisy was exposed. :3oops:

He is Probably someone who doesn’t see reality through a glass screen. He probably uses his phone to receive and make calls and his staff keeos his phone uodated. Speaking of idiots, I cant belive this is more important that Google merchandising your kids behind your back.

Before you give advice on what technology issues we should care about, you may want to get your keyboard fixed...

But you responded, to paraphrase, nobody's afraid of him, so it did work. Your hypocrisy was exposed. :3oops:

You can't compare a racist and sexist obsession with a first term Rep and a news item.

Politicians not knowing what they are talking about? I'm shocked.....

Republicans do seem to be about as clueless about tech as Democrats are about guns.

You can't compare a racist and sexist obsession with a first term Rep and a news item.

Making fun of people saying stupid stuff out of ignorance is quite comparable. LOL

Of course King also responded to this correction by stating that the phone in question could have been an Android.

Classic Unthinking Left shiftiness though, focus on and ridicule the unimportant **** while turning a blind eye to what's pressing.

Why are you talking about my kids?

Back
Top Bottom