• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Steve King Thinks Google Makes iPhones

And yet you cannot dispute what I stated.

Especially your feeble and childish attempt to make this about me.

That wasn't about you. That was about King.

Please stop trying to make everything about you.[/QUOTE]

Your words;

"That you aren't is most telling."

Is all about me in reference to your strawman. Stop digging Tanngrisnir.

That wasn't about you. That was about King.

Please stop trying to make everything about you.

Your words;

Is all about me in reference to your strawman. Stop digging Tanngrisnir.[/QUOTE]

Which still doesn't make it about you.

Please learn what the term 'strawman' means and stop trying to make everything about you. Also, please learn to close your tags.

Your words;

Is all about me in reference to your strawman. Stop digging Tanngrisnir.Which still doesn't make it about you.

Please learn what the term 'strawman' means and stop trying to make everything about you. Also, please learn to close your tags.

Please learn what the term 'strawman' means and stop trying to make everything about you. Also, please learn to close your tags.[/QUOTE]

You really should stop digging, "That you aren't is most telling." is most certainly about me.

All I've done is use the reply with quote button, your consternation is not my problem.

You really should stop digging, "That you aren't is most telling." is most certainly about me.

All I've done is use the reply with quote button, your consternation is not my problem.[/QUOTE]

Yawn. My statement was an observation tangential to my point about King, which is actually what this is about.

Still doesn't make it about you, as desperately as you clearly need it to be.

All I've done is use the reply with quote button, your consternation is not my problem.

Yawn. My statement was an observation tangential to my point about King, which is actually what this is about.

Please stop trying to make everything about you.[/QUOTE]

Denying your own words

He is Probably someone who doesn’t see reality through a glass screen. He probably uses his phone to receive and make calls and his staff keeos his phone uodated. Speaking of idiots, I cant belive this is more important that Google merchandising your kids behind your back.

so you are saying he's doesn't understand it, and therefor fears it.

It's a cellphone, not a magic box that steals your soul.

oogity boogity old people, cell phones are out to get you.

Denying your own words[/QUOTE]

Please stop fantasizing that everything is about you. It's not, no matter how much you wish it were.

It's about Steve King.

Try harder.

Please stop fantasizing that everything is about you. It's not, no matter how much you wish it were.

It's about Steve King.

Try harder.

You continue to deny your own words. Dismissed

You continue to pathologically need all this to be about you, when it's not.

Good luck with your magical thinking!

^^ Projection and denying of ones own words. sad

You're done, as am I

Making fun of people saying stupid stuff out of ignorance is quite comparable. LOL

No. You're imposing a false smaller context. We need to compare spamming sexist and racist threads against a nobody first term Rep who hadn't taken a seat yet with a news item.

Reducing context to apologize for bigotry is common, though. It's not like you did something weird.

Saw this earlier, thought it was pretty funny. Couple things, first the dude in the hat, mustache, and bowtie stealing the show and then second, you give a 7 year old an iphone maybe it's up to you to monitor her, even if she is playing a "kids" game.

No. You're imposing a false smaller context. We need to compare spamming sexist and racist threads against a nobody first term Rep who hadn't taken a seat yet with a news item.

Reducing context to apologize for bigotry is common, though. It's not like you did something weird.

I've imposed nothing, I called NeverTrumpGOP out on his set of double standards.

I've imposed nothing, I called NeverTrumpGOP out on his set of double standards.

That's stupid BS. You're reducing context to apologize for racist and sexist obsessions with a nobody. You can't compare that to a news item.

That's stupid BS. You're reducing context to apologize for racist and sexist obsessions with a nobody. You can't compare that to a news item.

You need to read the back and forth between NeverTrumpGOP and myself in the first few pages of this thread, it's all rather simple and I've apologized for no one. You've read way to much into this.

You need to read the back and forth between NeverTrumpGOP and myself in the first few pages of this thread, it's all rather simple and I've apologized for no one. You've read way to much into this.

If this is a personal thing, then obviously I don't know. However...

It appears, to those of us without inside information, that you're defending the blatantly racist and sexist attacks on a nobody, as if that compares to a news item.

If this is a personal thing, then obviously I don't know. However...

It appears, to those of us without inside information, that you're defending the blatantly racist and sexist attacks on a nobody, as if that compares to a news item.

Again, read the back and forth between NeverTrumpGOP and myself and stop making up assumptions.

Again, read the back and forth between NeverTrumpGOP and myself and stop making up assumptions.

I read it. It looks like you're apologizing for racist and sexist attacks on AOC by comparing those to a news item.

That what it looks like to me. What can I tell ya.

I read it. It looks like you're apologizing for racist and sexist attacks on AOC by comparing those to a news item.

That what it looks like to me. What can I tell ya.

Then you would be wrong.

Until this thread about him appeared I'd never heard of him.

Back
Top Bottom