• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Steve Kerr is right.

mrjurrs

Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive

1 "The news of the violent loss of 15 innocent lives in Uvalde, Texas, is devastating and unimaginable. My thoughts and prayers are with the families of the victims, the children, the school, and the local law enforcement and officials." Sen Shelby (R-AL)
2 "The horrible news out of Uvalde, Texas, is gut-wrenching. 14 innocent and precious lives lost—it’s unspeakable. We pray for this school. We pray for the families. We pray for this community. And we pray for our Nation." Sen Hagerty (R-TN)
3 "I am absolutely heartbroken after learning of this tragedy in Uvalde. I’m fervently praying for the families of those lost and those fighting for their lives." Sen Lummis (R-WY)
4 "Psalm 34 tells us that the Lord is near to the broken hearted. I was devastated to learn of the children and teacher senselessly murdered today in Texas. Please join me in lifting up their families in prayer."
Sen Scott (R-SC)
5 "Absolutely devastated to hear about the 14 children and 1 teacher who died in Texas today. Our hearts and prayers are with their families during this incredibly difficult time." Sen Marshall (R-KS)
6 "Horrified and heartbroken to learn of the significant loss of life in the shooting in Uvalde, Texas. Please join me in lifting their loved ones up in prayer. Thank you to the local first responders working on the scene."
Sen Blackburn (R-TN)
7 "Ann & I are heartbroken to hear about the horrific shooting at Robb Elementary School. No student should ever be afraid to go to school. The violence must end. We are praying for all of the victims, their families & all affected by this senseless act." Sen Scott (R-FL)
8 "My heart breaks at the tragic news from Texas today. I pray for the victims, their families, and for our nation at this difficult time." Sen Lee (R-UT)
9 "Kelley and I are horrified by this senseless massacre. Our prayers go out to the victims and their families." Sen Paul (R-KY)
10 "A heartbreaking tragedy in Uvalde, Texas claimed 15 innocent lives. The situation was unimaginable. Please join me in praying for the victims and for the community as they mourn the loss of loved ones." Sen Tuberville (R-AL)
11 "Anna and I join all Arkansans in praying for the victims and the childrens’ families in Uvalde. And we’re grateful for law enforcement and the first responders who are helping in the face of this unimaginable evil."
Sen Cotten (R-AR)
12 "It is an unspeakable evil what happened in Uvalde, TX today. What would drive a teenager to kill their grandmother and then shoot innocent children? Cindy and I are holding the families in our prayers as they face this ruthless act." Sen Lankford (R-OK)
13 "The shooting at Robb Elementary School in Uvalde, Texas, today is a terrible tragedy. Kay and I are praying for the families and loved ones who are grieving during this difficult time." Sen Imhofe (R-OK)
14 "Heidi and I are lifting up in prayer the entire Uvalde community during this devastating time and we mourn the lives that were taken by this act of evil. None of us can imagine the anguish the parents in Uvalde are going through. Our hearts go out to them. 3/x" Sen Cruz (R-TX)
15 "*I’m grateful to law enforcement and everyone who worked to stop the shooter, as well as the medical staff working now to prevent further loss of life. *I join my fellow Texans in lifting up the entire Uvalde community during this unimaginable tragedy." Sen Cornyn (R-TX)
16 "Today’s shooting in Texas was horrible and evil. Cindy and I are praying for the families and loved ones of the victims of this terrible act of violence." Sen Daines (R-MT)
17 "Horrified and heartbroken by reports of the disgusting violence directed at innocent schoolkids in Uvalde, Texas. The entire country is praying for the children, families, teachers, and staff and the first responders on the scene." Sen McConnell (R-KY)
18 "A senseless, horrendous act of evil. My heart is with all those in Texas right now." Sen Ernst (R-IA)
19 "There are no adequate words to express the horror at Robb Elementary. My sincere condolences to these families. Something this horrific, children being slaughtered in their school, it does not get worse than this." Sen Johnson (R-WI)
20 "The senseless attack on innocent students and teachers in Uvalde is heartbreaking and horrifying. We stand with this community in its tremendous grief and mourning, and are thankful for the first responders who stopped the evil and helped those in need. May God comfort them all." Sen Boozman (R-AR)

Kerr said 50, I stopped posting at 20. Coach Kerr is correct in his assessment.

I'm not the first one to point this out, but FWIW:

But what does LeBron think

Americans are offended by the C-word.

Australians are offended by school shootings.

^^^ uses the tragedy to morally preen,.
I am American. We are a messed up country. Other countries don't have school shooter drills.

Back
Top Bottom