• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Steve Hilton: Trump is right, French President Macron completely wrong about nationalism

Yes. See, patriots aren't suppose top fight back against leftists like DJT does. That's one of the reasons they hate his guts. And I'm glad he fights back against the leftist slime. It's about time someone does.

I think it vexes them to no end that Trump refuses to capitulate to their post-modern moral relativism and globalist agenda.

I think it vexes them to no end that Trump refuses to capitulate to their post-modern moral relativism and globalist agenda.

Thats why we voted for him!

Steve Hilton is pretty good. I'd like to see him get a weekday show and get off the weekends.

Thats why we voted for him!

Steve Hilton is pretty good. I'd like to see him get a weekday show and get off the weekends.

I like Hilton. He was interviewed on FOX recently. I didn't know he had a high position in 10 Downing. Cameron basically disowned him for Brexit. That'll teach Steve to think independent thoughts!
I didn't realize he was the basis for a character in "The Thick Of It", which is Britain's "Veep" and preceded Veep. I lmao when I found out that "Stuart Pearson" was based on him.

Steve Hilton's opinion is highly worthy of consideration, given his background and history. He saw his nation's identity being blurred and lumped in with the rest of Europe. Britain voted to hold onto its identity and culture and they're still struggling.

Well then so does your opinion post.

My only major opinion, was that opinions don't cut it. That actually in sense isn't just an opinion, it's science. Until there's proof, opinion is background noise. Just ask those that have opinions against medicine, or brushing their teeth.

Back
Top Bottom