• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Steve Bannon Arrested for Fraud

76ae7e0862ea2fb7d781ba8482a2df37.jpg

Last edited:
Welp. Not shocked

Attachments

• 123.jpg
    123.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 65
Compared to the criminality and corruptibity of John Podesta, Anthony Weiner, Debbie Wasserman-Shultz, Donna Brazile, Hillary Clinton, and Jeffrey Epstein, this is small potatoes.

No, its not. The above is a delusional statement. First off, that is not a harmonious group of people. Epstein is not political. He does not fit in that group. I will give you that Weiner is a bad apple; but his sins are those of the flesh not of corruption, which is the subject of this thread. The other people listed, however, are guilty of no crimes.... so, stop telling us they are. That is really a form of slander.

Your statement is merely some type of odd delusion that must comfort you so you are not forced to deal in reality, which is Trump is a really bad dude who has no business being President. This is evidenced by not only all the people around that have been CONVICTED of crimes, but of all the criminal controversy that he lives is life in.

At some point putting bad people on pedestals is a poor reflection on you. One of the most substantial existential threats to America are people that actually believe the types of delusions you are espousing. I will chalk it up to you simply baiting with disingenuous-ness as it depresses me to think that people are actually gullible enough to beleive such nonsense.

Can we all just grow up, put on our big boy pants and have a conversation amongst adults? There is no real "whataboutism" to defend Trump on this. Stop embarrassing yourself with absurd statements such as you made above.

Last edited:
No, its not. The above is a delusional statement. First off, that is not a harmonious group of people. Epstein is not political. He does not fit in that group. I will give you that Weiner is a bad apple; but his sins are those of the flesh not of corruption, which is the subject of this thread. The other people listed, however, are guilty of no crimes.... so, stop telling us they are. That is really a form of slander.

Your statement is merely some type of odd delusion that must comfort you so you are not forced to deal in reality, which is Trump is a really bad dude who has no business being President. This is evidenced by not only all the people around that have been CONVICTED of crimes, but of all the criminal controversy that he lives is life in.

At some point putting bad people on pedestals is a poor reflection on you. One of the most substantial existential threats to America are people that actually believe the types of delusions you are espousing. I will chalk it up to you simply baiting with disingenuous-ness as it depresses me to think that people are actually gullible enough to beleive such nonsense.

Can we all just grow up, put on our big boy pants and have a conversation amongst adults? There is no real "whataboutism" to defend Trump on this. Stop embarrassing yourself with absurd statements such as you made above.

Everything you just said.

I didn't bother even responding because Mr. Sherr has proven time and again that he will bend over in every direction to make an excuse for Trump and why he supports Trump. Trying to reason with him is simply a lost cause.

The tone of your post was ridiculously "boys will be boys".

I doubt very seriously you'd find any of my friends have committed a crime with a victim of any significance.

Minor crap, mostly long ago.

As opposed to your boy's "best people" who just happened to have the bad luck of committing major felonies while under a microscope due to their association with trump.

Can you see how they aren't really the same thing, and it isn't appropriate to speak as if they are. That would be one way to lie.

If you define lie as knowingly providing information that will cause someone to misapprehend the situation at hand.

There was nothing of the sort in my post, which wasn't even specifically about Bannon in the first place. But now that we're focusing on that, you do realize that Fund the Wall was started more than a year after Bannon left the White House and nearly a year after Trump disavowed him because he ironically accused Trump of being a criminal?

So I guess it would be fair to dig deeper than just your friends, about which you are so confident. Maybe we can include your weed supplier in that inquiry. It is admittedly hard to find perfect parallels if you are quite as small-time as you seem to claim.

I didn't bother even responding because Mr. Sherr has proven time and again that he will bend over in every direction to make an excuse for Trump and why he supports Trump. Trying to reason with him is simply a lost cause.

???

We’re backing our candidate, you should be backing yours. Rather than spending 99% of your time attacking Republicans.

You do understand that we support Trump’s policies, no?

I think you’ve spent too much time watching CNN, and seriously think that Attacking Trump at all costs is normal behavior. Guess what lol? It’s not.

Last edited:

Of course.... but people that continue to post fact-free statements of delusion need to be rebuffed. These people are dangerous.

We have Donald Trump because people think think is this great businessman that will streamline the government and root out the evil deep state, even though he has no track record of being a great business man (or even a competent one), nor is has he shown any interest in actually doing the job of President. He has actually done incredible harm to American democracy. He clearly has autocratic tendencies and far too many people willing to enable him by not standing up to him. Fools have, and are continuing to, buy into his BS. We can't let the population of fools climb.

We have Qnon because people believe that stuff. There is a whole industry of fact-free news, mostly on the political right, that many posters here get this garbage from. They aren't smart enough to realize they are being manipulated, but try to sell it has truth. Its dangerous stuff. We have defend the truth. These people need to be called out, and even shamed for their foolishness. While its ok to have your own opinions; these people want to have their own facts. That is an existential threat to our country; a bigger threat than Al Qaeda or ISIS ever was. Trump is bad news. By any standard in American history, he would have been run from office long ago EXCEPT that there are enough people that live in this alternative universe that they have become a political block; a dangerous block.

I'm not trying to change the minds of the fools that already believe this stuff, I am just trying to protect those that don't know better from wandering to far into the same territory and being attacked by the intellectual zombies.

Of course.... but people that continue to post fact-free statements of delusion need to be rebuffed. These people are dangerous.

We have Donald Trump because people think think is this great businessman that will streamline the government and root out the evil deep state, even though he has no track record of being a great business man (or even a competent one), nor is has he shown any interest in actually doing the job of President. He has actually done incredible harm to American democracy. He clearly has autocratic tendencies and far too many people will to enable him in their silence. Fools have, and are continuing to, buy into his BS.

We have Qnon because people believe that stuff. There is a whole industry of fact-free news, mostly on the political right, that many posters here get this garbage from. They aren't smart enough to realize they are being manipulated, but try to sell it has truth. Its dangerous stuff. We have defend the truth. These people need to be called out, and even shamed for their foolishness. While its ok to have your own opinions; these people want to have their own facts. That is an existential threat to our country; a bigger threat than Al Qaeda or ISIS ever was. Trump is bad news. By any standard in American history, he would have been run from office long ago EXCEPT that there are enough people that live in this alternative universe that they have become a political block; a dangerous block.

I'm not trying to change the minds of the fools that believe this stuff, I am just trying to protect those that don't no better from wandering into the same territory of the intellectual zombies.

You need to buy a ticket out of liberal la la land and land on the planet Earth.

According to the latest CNN poll, 46% of the country supports Trump. Not just blindly, we support his policies.

If you spent less time being brainwashed by liberal media, and actually thought for yourself, you would have a clue as to what Americans think.

All the Best People. So much winning. Why are so many people from Trumps White House wracking up criminal records?

Former White House chief strategist Steve Bannon has been arrested after being charged with defrauding hundreds of thousands of donors through their campaign “We Build the Wall.”

Bannon, along with three of his associates were indicted by investigators at the U.S. Southern District of New York on Thursday. They allege that the group of conservative leaders defrauded donors and that led to raising “more than $25 million to build a wall along the southern border of the United States,” according to the press release.

Source: Former Trump advisor Steve Bannon arrested on charges of defrauding donors in fundraising scheme

Dude, politicians are pretty much all crooks... only some of them get caught.

All the Best People. So much winning. Why are so many people from Trumps White House wracking up criminal records?

Former White House chief strategist Steve Bannon has been arrested after being charged with defrauding hundreds of thousands of donors through their campaign “We Build the Wall.”

Bannon, along with three of his associates were indicted by investigators at the U.S. Southern District of New York on Thursday. They allege that the group of conservative leaders defrauded donors and that led to raising “more than $25 million to build a wall along the southern border of the United States,” according to the press release.

Source: Former Trump advisor Steve Bannon arrested on charges of defrauding donors in fundraising scheme

If the Charges are true, then Bannon was imitating the Clinton Foundation.

Another politically motivated prosecution.

**** like this is why at least 77% of Trump supporters are fearful to openly discuss their political opinions. Risk of assaults, people trying to get them fired from jobs and even politically motivated prosecutions are good reasons to be cautious. It’s also why the polls are so wrong and why the Left will be crying again on re-election day.

You need to buy a ticket out of liberal la la land and land on the planet Earth.

According to the latest CNN poll, 46% of the country supports Trump. Not just blindly, we support his policies.

If you spent less time being brainwashed by liberal media, and actually thought for yourself, you would have a clue as to what Americans think.

Maybe you all are wanna-be felons.

I mean... that seems to be a pattern with the biggest Trump supporters.

tribalism

it was perceived as funds promoting the "in group" that appealed to those donating which is a powerful emotional motivator. this tends to shut down critical thought.

He reminds me of the guy that the millions of liberals fell for............................. "you can keep your doctor"

Bannon is small fry.

He reminds me of the guy that the millions of liberals fell for............................. "you can keep your doctor"

Bannon is small fry.

bannon charges.jpg

Look, the fact is we're all just gonna have a laugh over this one. It's too juicy to pass up.

Bannon is small fry.

Where did the ACA force insurance companies to reshuffle contracts with various doctors or health care companies?

Maybe you all are wanna-be felons.

I mean... that seems to be a pattern with the biggest Trump supporters.

I think you meant Biden and Clinton supporters.

Between Epstein, Weiner, Hillary, Brazile, and Wasserman-Schulz, you have absolutely no moral high ground whatsoever.

Add to that BLM supporters surrounding and beating people to near death.

Nice try.

You should read the article not just the click bait title and you wont constantly get destroyed by people like me.

During the 2016 Republican Primaries Trump boycotted one of the debates. The same night at the same time he and his campaign held a charity event for Veterans where they collected millions and all of it went to those Veterans Organizations. Partisan Democrats in the NY Attorney General’s Office went on a Which Hunt. The violation came down to the Trump campaign got $2 million worth of advertisement for the charity event, which somehow is a charity violation.

During their entire existence the Trump Foundations took in $18.4 million in donations and distributed $19.7 to charities. In other words, no overhead costs about a 108% given out.

The Trump Foundations were shut down because New York change the laws concerning licensing and the Democrats in the state Govt refused to give them an updated license.

The Clinton Foundation gives about 10% of received donations to charity with 90% overhead costs. in other words, it's a way to bribe the Clintons. Their donations have dropped to almost zero since She lost in 2016 and has no power to grant political favors.

Nice try.

You should read the article not just the click bait title and you wont constantly get destroyed by people like me.

During the 2016 Republican Primaries Trump boycotted one of the debates. The same night at the same time he and his campaign held a charity event for Veterans where they collected millions and all of it went to those Veterans Organizations. Partisan Democrats in the NY Attorney General’s Office went on a Which Hunt. The violation came down to the Trump campaign got $2 million worth of advertisement for the charity event, which somehow is a charity violation.

During their entire existence the Trump Foundations took in $18.4 million in donations and distributed $19.7 to charities. In other words, no overhead costs about a 108% given out.

The Trump Foundations were shut down because New York change the laws concerning licensing and the Democrats in the state Govt refused to give them an updated license.

The Clinton Foundation gives about 10% of received donations to charity with 90% overhead costs. in other words, it's a way to bribe the Clintons. Their donations have dropped to almost zero since She lost in 2016 and has no power to grant political favors.

I'll believe the one that brings supportive links to back them up over some anonymous poster, like yourself, that makes crap up and facts don't back them up. Mmmmkay?

Between Epstein, Weiner, Hillary, Brazile, and Wasserman-Schulz, you have absolutely no moral high ground whatsoever.

Again this is merely lumping together people who have little connection for the sake of convenience and very obvious attempt at deflection. May as well shovel Guevara and Soros in there. Meanwhile in the real world...

bannon charges hillary.jpg

Epstein has nothing to do with Biden, or politics (as you’ve been told but can’t comprehend) and all the others have never been even charged, much less convicted of whatever imaginary offense your wingnut sources allege.

Nice try.

Nice try.

The Trump foundation was shut down for illegal practices by the state of New York. The Clinton Foundation is still running.

The Clintons have not been indicted on federal charges. Many of trump's senior staff and all of his former campaign of chairmen have been, including Steve Bannon.

Have a nice day.

Back
Top Bottom