• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Steve Bannon Arrested for Fraud

I am not certain why Trump voters haven't figured this out..... to Trump, his voters are nothing but marks.

There is an old poker maxim, paraphrasing, “if you are at a poker table and cannot pick out the sucker...........”

Why are so many people from Trumps White House wracking up criminal records?

It could be because they are criminals, or it could be that investigators and prosecutors are abusing their power because they hate Trump, or some combination thereof.

I bet if they put you and all your friends under the same kind of microscope that Trump and his allies have been living under for the last 4 years, they could find something on at least some of you.

ZRNIHP2P3ZHOVH47DFQOOJ7FJI.jpg

La Cosa Nostra hanging out with Samuel L. Jackson?

Maybe that guy just looks like Jackson.

And crickets from the trump slurpers...

Oh, look, another Trump campaign and administration official being charged for a crime.

View attachment 67292094

Boy, they’re really cleaning up the swamp now, aren’t they?

But, but, Obama said that if you like your doctor you can keep your doctor, and there were a few people on Fox News who said they couldn’t. OUTRAGE AT ALL THE OBAMA LIES!!!!!:lamo

Boy, Doesn’t that seem rather quaint now?

All the Best People. So much winning. Why are so many people from Trumps White House wracking up criminal records?
Former White House chief strategist Steve Bannon has been arrested after being charged with defrauding hundreds of thousands of donors through their campaign “We Build the Wall.”
Bannon, along with three of his associates were indicted by investigators at the U.S. Southern District of New York on Thursday. They allege that the group of conservative leaders defrauded donors and that led to raising “more than $25 million to build a wall along the southern border of the United States,” according to the press release.
Source: Former Trump advisor Steve Bannon arrested on charges of defrauding donors in fundraising scheme

To be fair,
It could've happened to a nicer guy.
But not too much nicer of a guy because a much nicer guy wouldn't be out defrauding people.

Bannon and these other ****-stains pretend to be ideologues,
but I suspect they're primarily grifters.

Quote Originally Posted by W_Heisenberg View Post
I wonder how many Trump supporters on this forum were duped into donating to this scam.

I'm okay with that, really.

To be fair though, I’m not sure how much they had left over after buying all those Sarah Palin books.

To be fair though, I’m not sure how much they had left over after buying all those Sarah Palin books.

Have you ever had a chance to read that, or even skim it? I gave up on page 100 when I had not yet found a single grammatically-correct sentence.

I wonder how many Trump supporters on this forum were duped into donating to this scam.
None that will admit to it, although I seem to recall some claiming to.

HAHAHAHA

Trump says charges are "a very sad thing for Mr. Bannon" but says he never approved of the project and had little to do with Bannon: "He was involved likewise in our campaign, and for a small part of the administration, very early on. Haven't been dealing with him at all."

Peter Baker

@peterbakernyt

https://twitter.com/peterbakernyt/status/1296480541001289731?s=20

HAHAHAHA
Trump says charges are "a very sad thing for Mr. Bannon" but says he never approved of the project and had little to do with Bannon: "He was involved likewise in our campaign, and for a small part of the administration, very early on. Haven't been dealing with him at all."
Peter Baker
@peterbakernyt

Trump literally gave Bannon a Joint Chief of Staff's seat as a principal in the National Security

bannon principal trump joint chiefs national security council - Google Search

Why tf would Trump replace a general on the NSC in favor of some guy he barely deals with?

Where are those expert rationalizers, the Trumpco customers?

All the Best People. So much winning. Why are so many people from Trumps White House wracking up criminal records?
Compared to the criminality and corruptibity of John Podesta, Anthony Weiner, Debbie Wasserman-Shultz, Donna Brazile, Hillary Clinton, and Jeffrey Epstein, this is small potatoes.

Reminds me of the grifter who took the rubes donations to fund a bunch of goobers with guns at the border.

He is in prison now for child molesting...

It could be because they are criminals, or it could be that investigators and prosecutors are abusing their power because they hate Trump, or some combination thereof.

I bet if they put you and all your friends under the same kind of microscope that Trump and his allies have been living under for the last 4 years, they could find something on at least some of you.

Hundreds of thousands of dollars of donations?

I don't know anybody with access to hundreds of thousands of dollars of donations.

I smoke pot. Is that what you mean?

It’s just so perfect.

The wonderful boat parades- led by a boat that was grifted off Trump supporters.

Poetic justice.

And they're still gonna be more mad at us for pointing it out than they are at them for doing it.

Compared to the criminality and corruptibity of John Podesta, Anthony Weiner, Debbie Wasserman-Shultz, Donna Brazile, Hillary Clinton, and Jeffrey Epstein, this is small potatoes.

So trump can't even hire the best criminals?

Seems like the conviction rate for the dems is pretty low.

HAHAHAHA

Peter Baker

@peterbakernyt

He came in with Kellyanne Conway on a river of money provided by the Mercer's after the ***** grabbing scandal stalled trump's campaign.

Interesting episode in all of this.

Hundreds of thousands of dollars of donations?

I don't know anybody with access to hundreds of thousands of dollars of donations.

I smoke pot. Is that what you mean?

Where'd you get it?

Oh and feel free to read what I actually wrote and respond to that, if it's not too much trouble.

Former White House chief strategist Steve Bannon has been arrested after being charged with defrauding hundreds of thousands of donors through their campaign “We Build the Wall.”

Bannon, along with three of his associates were indicted by investigators at the U.S. Southern District of New York on Thursday. They allege that the group of conservative leaders defrauded donors and that led to raising “more than $25 million to build a wall along the southern border of the United States,” according to the press release.

Source: Former Trump advisor Steve Bannon arrested on charges of defrauding donors in fundraising scheme

Conmen just like their leader. At least the pretty much only bilked their own idiot followers.

Where'd you get it?

Oh and feel free to read what I actually wrote and respond to that, if it's not too much trouble.

The tone of your post was ridiculously "boys will be boys".

I doubt very seriously you'd find any of my friends have committed a crime with a victim of any significance.

Minor crap, mostly long ago.

As opposed to your boy's "best people" who just happened to have the bad luck of committing major felonies while under a microscope due to their association with trump.

Can you see how they aren't really the same thing, and it isn't appropriate to speak as if they are. That would be one way to lie.

If you define lie as knowingly providing information that will cause someone to misapprehend the situation at hand.

Back
Top Bottom