• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Steve Bannon Arrested for Fraud

He reminds me of the guy that the millions of liberals fell for............................. "you can keep your doctor"

Bannon is small fry.

I and everyone I know kept our doctors. Not sure what your problem was.....

I think you meant Biden and Clinton supporters.

Between Epstein, Weiner, Hillary, Brazile, and Wasserman-Schulz, you have absolutely no moral high ground whatsoever.

Add to that BLM supporters surrounding and beating people to near death.

Epstein? trump's BFF?

I seriously can't tell if some of these posters are just venting and blowing smoke, or if people seriously don't realize that liberals commit crimes all the time...

Con-servatives do crimes big time. Other con-servatives applaud.

Democrats are now coming out against adultery, huh? Exciting news.

And the Obamas are living in a $12 mansion in Martha's Vineyard. How do you explain that? (Hint: Investigate the 'stimulus package' and Solyndra)

Uppity Obamas, eh?

Facts do not matter to Trump supporters, because they learned from Trump all they have to do is lie and some fraction of the population will be gullible enough to believe them.
The list of things that Trump supporters don't care about includes, but is not limited to:
Facts
Reality
Law
Constitution
Voting rights (except theirs)
Minorities (any kind)
Respect
Integrity
Honor
Truth
You

Stop spreading hypocrisy and hate.

Are you capable of debating anything on your own? Minus the 3 Goofs? :mrgreen:

Self-confident people can debate on their own.

Hit a nerve, huh?

Guess gaslight trolling must be spot on.

On the other hand, sadly, it could be real.

Hit a nerve, huh?

Guess gaslight trolling must be spot on.

On the other hand, sadly, it could be real.
What is amusing, is that the repetitive screeds, misinformation, lies, deceptions, factless assertions, etc. are considered "debate".

What is amusing, is that the repetitive screeds, misinformation, lies, deceptions, factless assertions, etc. are considered "debate".

It’s kind of astonishing people could actually think that way. I vacillate between wondering if they are putting everyone on or actually snowing themselves into believing what they say.

Either way....something’s wrong.

And rioting, looting, destroying public and private property, mobs attacking innocent people, encouraged by politicians to intimidate others while they're having an evening out, and now attacking children is considered "peaceful protest". How does a civilized society counter such behavior?

And rioting, looting, destroying public and private property, mobs attacking innocent people, encouraged by politicians to intimidate others while they're having an evening out, and now attacking children is considered "peaceful protest". How does a civilized society counter such behavior?
What, you felt the need to prove my point about "repetitive screeds, misinformation, lies, deceptions, factless assertions" by making another one? PLEASE never quote me. I try very hard to never associate with idiots, sycophants, liars, dissemblers, other deplorables, although some, I assume, are good people.

Last edited:
What, you felt the need to prove my point about "repetitive screeds, misinformation, lies, deceptions, factless assertions" by making another one? PLEASE never quote me. I try very hard to never associate with idiots, sycophants, liars, dissemblers, other deplorables, although some, I assume, are good people.
What "factless assertion" did I make? Everything I posted is easily verifiable. It's would seem you just can't come up with a reasonable response to a question that's plaguing American people everywhere.

RatCon, Everything was linked in Post 568. ;)

This covers Brazile, Hillary, Wasserman-Schlutz, and Weiner...

CNN accepts Donna Brazile'''s resignation after interactions with Clinton campaign prior to debate - Los Angeles Times

Former DNC vice chair: Democratic primary was 'rigged' for Clinton | TheHill

FBI: Clinton staff destroyed devices with hammers - CNN Video

Anthony Weiner gets 21 months in prison in sexting case - CNNPolitics

Last edited:
I'll believe the one that brings supportive links to back them up over some anonymous poster, like yourself, that makes crap up and facts don't back them up. Mmmmkay?

Nice try, if there was any information countering anything I said you would be showing it. Demanding easily found links is just a lazy filibuster away from an embarrassing defeat.

Scam Exposed: Donations To Clinton Foundation Plummeted After Clinton Lost The Election | Investor's Business Daily

Posts Falsely Claim Trump 'Stole' From Vets - FactCheck.org

Nice try.

The Trump foundation was shut down for illegal practices by the state of New York. The Clinton Foundation is still running.

The Clintons have not been indicted on federal charges. Many of trump's senior staff and all of his former campaign of chairmen have been, including Steve Bannon.

Have a nice day.

Scam Exposed: Donations To Clinton Foundation Plummeted After Clinton Lost The Election | Investor's Business Daily

Which exposes the absolute complete corruption of the Democrat party in evey area and level of government.

I don't claim Bannon is innocent but if he were a Democrat he would not be facing criminal charges. His past association with Trump is without a doubt why he was scrutinized in the first place.

You're lying. The Clinton Foundation did nothing of the sort and even has an excellent rating as a charity. Not so with any charities associated with Trump or Bannon.

"This organization has earned a GuideStar's Platinum Seal of Transparency by voluntarily sharing the measures of progress and results they use to pursue their mission. Organizations earn Platinum Seals by selecting from a catalog of over 900 expert recognized metrics or by creating a new metric that best fits their work. This information is reported by the organization and displayed publicly on their GuideStar Nonprofit Profile. With over 1.6 million Nonprofit Profiles, 9 million annual visitors and over 200 data partners, GuideStar is the world's leading source of information about nonprofit organizations. A nonprofit itself, GuideStar is dedicated to providing better data for better decisions for a better world."

Charity Navigator - Rating for Clinton Foundation

For New York AG, law only applies to some – Boston Herald

Clinton Foundation Corruption: Its Lawyers Thought it Was Shady Too | Fortune

BREAKING: DOJ Releases Report On Hillary Clinton Email Investigation (FNN) - YouTube

Come back with an apology.

I don't claim Bannon is innocent but if he were a Democrat he would not be facing criminal charges. His past association with Trump is without a doubt why he was scrutinized in the first place.

Who woulda thought associating with criminals and fraudsters would earn Bannon extra scrutiny from the feds? Who woulda thought he'd turn out to be one as well?

The charges against Bannon bear a pretty strong connection to Trump. Not only was he trading on his association with the president, not only did the scam center around Trump's wall (which Mexico was supposed to pay for, then the tax payers, now privately funded); not only did Trump endorse the privately funded project; but it also follows the typical Trump grifter MO: get paid for a job then abscond with the cash without completing it.

Trump himself was not directly involved - he has enough scams of his own to run - but yes, Bannon's association with the president no doubt caused authorities to suspect him and also provided the motivation, means, market and street cred for him to scam people in the first place.

Old fashioned police investigations of the where there's smoke there's probably fire variety can hardly be dismissed as some 'deep state' conspiracy.

Nice try, if there was any information countering anything I said you would be showing it. Demanding easily found links is just a lazy filibuster away from an embarrassing defeat.

Clintons aren't prevented from starting charities. Trump's are. So your claims are simply busted bull****.

Instead, the judge agreed that the foundation — through the fundraiser and the subsequent grants to veterans groups (which were announced at campaign events) — was illegally used for political activities. Scarpulla wrote that a “review of the record, including the factual admissions in the Final Stipulation, establishes that Mr. Trump breached his fiduciary duty to the Foundation.”
Do you read your own links? It doesnt make trump look as good as you think.

Ef4MygaWAAEljyB

The FBI had to motor out to the boat above to arrest Bannon off Westbrook, Connecticut (that's him standing in the back). It's owned by Guo Wengui, a Chinese billionaire out of New York wanted in China for rape.

Wengui and Bannon are directors of GTV Media Group. The New York state Attorney General and the Securities and Exchange Commission are examining whether securities laws were violated during a $300 million private offering by the company this spring.

Back
Top Bottom