• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Stepping down as a mod

RightinNYC

Girthless
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Slightly Conservative
I've been a mod here for the past 5 years and have enjoyed every minute of it. Now that school's over, I don't have the same amount of time to devote to this place that I used to. Accordingly, I'm stepping down as a mod. I'll still be around as a poster from time to time, but now my youtubes will come sans mod box. You're all fabulous.

Moderator's Warning:

Cheers ans have a good one.

Congratulations on your graduation. You did a good job as a mod here. You'll be missed in that capacity.

A mod for nearly as long as DP has existed, Right will be missed tremendously by the mod team. Good luck in future job scenarios and I hope you will continue to post when you can. Your legal expertise is always helpful.

I've been a mod here for the past 5 years and have enjoyed every minute of it. Now that school's over, I don't have the same amount of time to devote to this place that I used to. Accordingly, I'm stepping down as a mod. I'll still be around as a poster from time to time, but now my youtubes will come sans mod box. You're all fabulous.

It sux to lose one of the few good mods left. You're an awesome mod and will be missed.

Glad you will still be around as a poster and congrats on your graduation.

I'm sorry you're steeping down. One conservative mod left.

Two thumbs up on the mod yob.

All the best.

First off, Congratulations on graduating! :)

Secondly, while I understand your decision for stepping down, I hope you are still around a fair amount. I always enjoy reading your posts - I may not always agree (I mostly do, but not always) but you are a very eloquent participant in the discussions here. I hope to still see you around.

Good luck with everything! :beer:

Does that mean you're no longer immortal?
Is that like that time when Hercules has left the Olympus?

Too bad, you've been the most awesome mod here.

So long, and thanks for all the fish.

Congratulations Right in completing school. It must be so satisfying to end that chapter, and now new adventures await! Be proud of what your dedication and commitment has earned you. You deserve it! You will be missed in this cyber community, but obviously advancing IRL is much more important.

I wish you all the best!

Right, I remember when we (ahem many mods long gone) started a thread to find out who we wanted to ask to be a moderator. Your name was at the very top of that list and it had never dropped. You always proved that integrity beats partisan bias hands down.

I would like to personally thank you for the last 5 years.

Here is to at least 5 more of you hangin' around. :)

congrats on your graduation. I hope you stay around.
it's quite ironic, since I'm looking forward to my graduation, so that I can be more active in my hobbies!

So long, and thanks for all the fish.

I tought only IT people read the hitchhiker's guide to the galaxy!

It sux to lose one of the few good mods left. You're an awesome mod and will be missed.

Glad you will still be around as a poster and congrats on your graduation.

Moderator's Warning:
Let's focus on saying positive things to Right or thanking him for moderating for 5 years. This is not the place for negativity towards other moderators.

I wish you luck in all your future endeavors and congratulations on finishing school, RightinNYC.

Since there's a mod-slot open, I want to throw my name in the ring.

You were a excellent mod, intelligent, unbiased, and great legs(or was that someone else:confused:). Anyway good luck with life.

You were a excellent mod, intelligent, unbiased, and great legs(or was that someone else:confused:). Anyway good luck with life.

No, it was riny.

Such nicely shapely calves, he.

Moderator's Warning:

I see a lot of thanks on your post. Sorry to see you stepping down, but sorry, I can't add my thanks to your post. However, if you post that you have changed your mind, and decide to stay a mod, I will thank that post.

Gonna be missed. :2wave:

Back
Top Bottom