• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Stepping down as a mod

We're going to miss you! Please continue posting.

If you display half the intelligence, fair mindedness, open mindedness, and integrity in your career that you did in the forums, you will go far in life. Good luck.

I've been a mod here for the past 5 years and have enjoyed every minute of it. Now that school's over, I don't have the same amount of time to devote to this place that I used to. Accordingly, I'm stepping down as a mod. I'll still be around as a poster from time to time, but now my youtubes will come sans mod box. You're all fabulous.

Terrible news :(

I had some disagreements with you but I always rated you as one of the top mods here.

I've been a mod here for the past 5 years and have enjoyed every minute of it. Now that school's over, I don't have the same amount of time to devote to this place that I used to. Accordingly, I'm stepping down as a mod. I'll still be around as a poster from time to time, but now my youtubes will come sans mod box. You're all fabulous.

Moderator's Warning:

I think you were an excellent moderator as well as poster.

We'll need another cute guy to replace you. Gentlemen submit your photos to moi. :nails

Thank you for your service Right.

You're one of the best moderators I've seen on any website.

Goshin and Harry will have a hard time filling your shoes.

Btw what size shoe do you wear so I know what to get you for Christmas? :2razz:

Thanks Right for being an excellent moderator! You're one of the most unbiased, non-partisan intelligent members of this forum, and I greatly appreciate your input on issues (even when I don't agree). congratulations on completing college and getting a job! Again, thank you for your contribution to DP as a moderator and I hope to see you around.

Congrats and best of luck to you, Right. And thank you for your fine DP service.

Back
Top Bottom