• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Stephanie Grisham says Trump greatly admired Putin and 'wanted to be able to kill whoever spoke out against him'

Why is Bolton to be trusted?

More body shaming, interesting.

Nothing like good old propaganda smeared all over the place smearing someone. All people ever do is bash Trump, yet say he is the mean one. I don’t understand that.

Your Trump apologia doesn't work when one realizes Grisham's daily interactions with Trump.

She was a press aide to Donald Trump's 2016 presidential campaign, and then a member of the presidential transition team.

Grisham served as the 32nd White House press secretary and as White House communications director from July 2019 to April 2020.
Like other former Trump enablers, Grisham is cashing in on her history with the disgraced loser.

If she cared about doing right, she would’ve quit working for him as soon as she realized how truly horrible he is.

Because of the above, I don’t accept as fact anything she says.

Last edited:
It’s really sad seeing all the hatred in here.

People just slamming others while claiming to be prudent.

Trump is not the boogeyman in the closet that the MSM and members of congress portray him to be. I truly believe he loves this country and the American people.

One of the only things people tell me when I ask them what did Trump do to you that made your life worse? They say they lost their peace of mind.

My only rational explanation for this is the propaganda and hatred that the MSM fueled, and people embraced it, because it’s always someone else’s fault, and that’s all they want to think about. Makes them feel better about themselves while being told lies.

If you didn’t watch the news during Trump’s tenure then you would have been happy.

I feel bad for people being mind controlled.

I will help as much as I can.
1. A lot of really shitty people throughout the history of the world “loved their countries”. Didn’t stop them from being terrible leaders. Trump is just our most recent example.

2. Save your babbling about the left wing media being responsible for the majority of Americans disdain for Trump.

The majority of Americans, including members of this forum, disdain (being polite) Trump based on what they saw with their own eyes, and heard with their own ears coming directly from Trump.

That was a perfect example.

Thank you for your response.

Like I said. Just crucify the guy, why not?

How was life bad under Trump? What what worse?

Piece of mind that the MSM took away from people and turned them angry and hateful with false beliefs to embolden people to fit their agenda?

That was a perfect example.

Thank you for your response.

Like I said. Just crucify the guy, why not?

How was life bad under Trump? What what worse?

Piece of mind that the MSM took away from people and turned them angry and hateful with false beliefs to embolden people to fit their agenda?
Trump is an anti American piece of garbage.

That’s what the media says.

Anti-American? Really?

Garbage?

I guess one could believe that after all the lies the past 5+ yrs

It’s what the media says 24/7

Back
Top Bottom