• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Step By Step On How To Fake An Impeachment

They why would you expect him to be removed with articles that have no witnesses who can testify?

Again, we wouldn’t expect Trump to be removed even if Mulvaney and Bolton came forward to testify that they saw Trump murdering a troop of Girl Scouts, but that’s not the point.

So you admit that Republicans are criminals who rape chickens. We agree.

This was your post, right?

Only if you agree that it’s stupid to indict someone for murder just because you know that all the jury members are going to be his family, and that they’ll be able to select the witnesses and evidence used in the trial.

You have concluded all on your own that all the jury members in the Senate are going to side with Trump no matter what and you stated under these conditions that it would be stupid to indict him under these circumstances.

I agreed with you.

If you can't even support your own post, maybe you shouldn't make fake claims. Just a thought.

This was your post, right?

You have concluded all on your own that all the jury members in the Senate are going to side with Trump no matter what and you stated under these conditions that it would be stupid to indict him under these circumstances.

I agreed with you.

If you can't even support your own post, maybe you shouldn't make fake claims. Just a thought.

Is it smart to indict a murderer even if you know the jury is made up entirely of his family members, or do you agree that Republicans are criminals who rape chickens? It's a simple question.

Thank you for confirming what everyone knows about Democrats and their processes.

You never read anything but its fake news and propaganda? How would you know?

You jealous because we're sounding more like Fox lately?

Wouldn't bringing in lots of witnesses and documents expose the fraud of impeachment?

Why would I be jealous of Democrats sounding like Democrats. You made the statement, not Fox News but your desperation to deflect it away is pretty comical.

Why would I be jealous of Democrats sounding like Democrats. You made the statement, not Fox News but your desperation to deflect it away is pretty comical.

"I know you are but what am I" You're channeling Pee Wee Herman with your gaslighting.

Is it smart to indict a murderer even if you know the jury is made up entirely of his family members, or do you agree that Republicans are criminals who rape chickens? It's a simple question.

Let me see, so many selections

Is it smart to indict a murderer even if you know the jury is made up entirely of his family members, .

it’s stupid to indict someone for murder just because you know that all the jury members are going to be his family,

You can't even keep up with your own assertions and now you want to equate it to Republicans who rape chickens?

I think I'll just let your own assertions speak for themselves.

"I know you are but what am I" You're channeling Pee Wee Herman with your gaslighting.

Lets review, shall we

I didn't even read your list. It's nothing but fake news and propaganda.
Thank you for confirming what everyone knows about Democrats and their processes.You never read anything but its fake news and propaganda? How would you know?

Sounds more like more deflection to me.

Wait til the next Democrat president is sworn in with a majority Republican House. You ain't seen impeachment yet there's going to be a sharknado impeachment. It's on now people.

We've already seen how mentally retarded a republican house acts with a democratic president. Twice in fact.

Still, it's always fun to see people fantasizing about impeaching imaginary figures who've committed no imaginary crimes.

Trump is already, now and forever, impeached. The next phase is McConnell’s sham trial ending in an undeserved acquittal.

Democrats don't have a single witness that can be called to support their articles and you call the Senate a sham?

Making excuses already for the result you know will happen from providing fake articles?

Democrats don't have a single witness that can be called to support their articles and you call the Senate a sham?

Making excuses already for the result you know will happen from providing fake articles?

The senate may not allow witnesses that don't exist?

Wouldn't bringing in lots of witnesses and documents expose the fraud of impeachment?

Every witness who testified to house confirmed Trumps guilty. Trump's and his people's own tweets and words proved his guilty. Trump and republicans offered not a single defense. The only fraud is Republicans and right wing hypocritical dirtbags

Wait til the next Democrat president is sworn in with a majority Republican House. You ain't seen impeachment yet there's going to be a sharknado impeachment. It's on now people.

Are the GOP and it's supporters that immature and petty? Wait don't answer that we know you all are already.

The GOP held a Congress majority for six of Obama's eight years, and the GOP were absolutely adamant about making Obama a one-term President. Have you stopped to consider that maybe Donald Trump was impeached because he committed crimes?

except the turds running the impeachment didn't name any crimes

Sorry to burst your bubble., but this is already in the books as an impeachment. And hopefully it will result in a removal, if not in the Senate than at the ballot box.

Sorry to bust your bubble but this hack of an impeachment is a hack of an impeachment.
trump will not be removed by the senate because we do not convict people when there is no evidence.

i am sorry to see that you think this way and your trump hatred allows for you to throw the constitution
and the rule of law out the window.

this will be marked as the biggest failure of democrats ever. as it should be and historians need to tell the truth and not the made up
fiction of the leftist media.

The senate may not allow witnesses that don't exist?

A Senate trial is held under the very same rules of evidence and testimony every other court room in the country adheres too.

Democrats don't have a single witness who can testify because they are all hearsay witnesses, not allowed.

This is why Pelosi refused to turn over the artilces. She wanted McConnell to change the rules to allow her witnesses. McConnell said no.

Since Pelosi has no witnesses that can testify, McConnell stated he wasn't bringing any witnesses either. Why would you offer witnesses for the defense when there are no witnesses testifying for the prosecution? You don't.

Let me see, so many selections

You can't even keep up with your own assertions and now you want to equate it to Republicans who rape chickens?

I think I'll just let your own assertions speak for themselves.

I didn't say those things.

what part of the US code criminalizes the two things they claimed Trump did.

18 U.S.C. § 1503 for Obstruction of Justice, and 25 CFR § 11.448. This isn't hard.

A Senate trial is held under the very same rules of evidence and testimony every other court room in the country adheres too.

Democrats don't have a single witness who can testify because they are all hearsay witnesses, not allowed.

This is why Pelosi refused to turn over the artilces. She wanted McConnell to change the rules to allow her witnesses. McConnell said no.

Since Pelosi has no witnesses that can testify, McConnell stated he wasn't bringing any witnesses either. Why would you offer witnesses for the defense when there are no witnesses testifying for the prosecution? You don't.

Why don't Republicans want direct witnesses?

Back
Top Bottom