• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Stem cells reverse blindness caused by burns

dude your profile picture is some action hero its a forum. can we get back to stem cells?

So? Yours is Doctor Strangelove. Don't know exactly what that has to do with the forum, but it IS relevant that your posts are often hard to read and seem incoherent. Just because it is an internet forum does not mean that clear communication isn't important if you want to be taken seriously.

If you seem to babble breathlessly in your posts, people are going to assign you and the points you attempt to make a level of intrest and credibility they'd give an average 12 year old.

We're discussing important issues. Some effort to communicate clearly and convey your thoughts in a coherent manner will help you debate here.

Or you can ignore this advice and people will tend to ignore you, denigrate you and laugh at you. Your choice.

Brilliant news. I hope Europe continues on supporting this research.
I've always thought the one thing Blair did correctly in the midsts of his cockups was to support stem cell research.

:agree

Who can you think of that doesn't support stem cell research?

Who can you think of that doesn't support stem cell research?

Do you mean in my country or generally speaking who does not support it?

You seemed elated that Blair supported it. I was just wondering why that would be a surprise? Or were you talking finacial support? I just don't know anyone who would be against stem cell research unless they are against all medical research due to religion or whatever.

You do realize this breakthrough was with ADULT Stem Cells, something the US Government has never been against in anyway right? Oh that's right, you were attempting to make a dig at America and Bush thinking "Stem Cells" = "Embryonic". This is, like AGW, why Science and Politics rarely should mix, it just becomes pure emotionalism for those on the wrong side of science.

You seemed elated that Blair supported it. I was just wondering why that would be a surprise? Or were you talking finacial support? I just don't know anyone who would be against stem cell research unless they are against all medical research due to religion or whatever.

Financial ofc and political.
UK was the first country in the world to have its own stem cell bank where scientists could get access to it for its research.

You do realize this breakthrough was with ADULT Stem Cells, something the US Government has never been against in anyway right? Oh that's right, you were attempting to make a dig at America and Bush thinking "Stem Cells" = "Embryonic". This is, like AGW, why Science and Politics rarely should mix, it just becomes pure emotionalism for those on the wrong side of science.

..... what are you talking about?

you are against embryonic stem cell research, right?

Back
Top Bottom