• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

STEEN NGDAWG HIPTER and other crazies

talloulou

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
I would just like to say that the reason democrats keep loosing elections has everything to do with completely insane radical leftist nutjobs who say wacked out buuuull shiiiiiit with smugness...like a fetus is a parasite. You can't argue with them and you can't debate them 'cause their full on crazy as batshit!

You can say all you want about right wing fundamentalist christians. I don't agree with much of their nonsense either but at least their not trying to pass off shiiiiit for brains crazy as normal.

I didn't hate liberals or consider it a dirty word before I got here but I'm definitely starting to lean that way.

The dems should be proud that their party is supported by every single fuuuuuucking selfish wackjob batshit crazy American with an agenda out there.

:shoot

Last edited:
Yet another basement thread started by a member directly at other members.
Is it not enough that you can debate them on any specific topic? If I started a thread that just said "Billo sucks" I would be embarrassed. Well, not really, because I would give a good ten reasons why Billo sucked, I'd post some of his posts and rip them, maybe draw some pictures of him fuc*king Hitler's dog, but I would bring something other than "Billo sucks." These threads go nowhere and just clog shi*t up. "I'm talloulou and I really, really, really hate these guys." We get it. But is that worth a thread? The basement is an island of tranquility, compassion, sensitivity and well mannered smack. This shall not stand. This behavior does not get one into the basement VIP lounge.

If you really want to start a basement thread of this sort, take a page from cnredd's book. He says someone sucks and then gets all into the why they suck. Go check his threads down here on champs, danarhea and Billo.

I said this mess was gonna get out of hand. Look at you.

Attachments

• My guys 065.JPG
    My guys 065.JPG
    89.8 KB · Views: 19
Allow me to join that club: a fetus is a parasite.

talloulou said:
You can say all you want about right wing fundamentalist christians. I don't agree with much of their nonsense either but at least their not trying to pass off shiiiiit for brains crazy as normal.

That's a joke, right? :rofl

I see that this thread is off to a brilliant start, now you'll have to excuse me, I don't want any on me!

hide.gif

teacher said:
If you really want to start a basement thread of this sort, take a page from cnredd's book. He says someone sucks and then gets all into the why they suck. Go check his threads down here on champs, danarhea and Billo.
Thanks for the backup teach...

Listen tallilouloulouloulou...

ANYBODY can write someone sucks...Big deal...What will impress and/or make people care is showing evidence of said sucky person's suckiness...This is evidence that you have not shown...

If you're gonna put bells and whistles on a car, make sure it runs first...:cool:

Naughty Nurse said:
That's a joke, right? :rofl

Well look at least with the christian fundamentalists you have warning. They pull out their bible quotes and you know it's pointless to argue. But with radical leftist batshit brained liberals theres no warning.....

You're having what appears to be a conversation and all the sudden they go absolutely batshit! You thought they were a normal down to earth person and then out of nowhere they start spewing radical propaganda nonsense.

You think you can debate rationally with them but you absolutely can't. At least with the bible thumpers you know they're gonna thump the bible. But the radical wacked out leftist liberals are just batshit crazy with no rhyme or reason. There's not even a book you could refer to so you could try and understand where their batshit brains come from!

Then you're left with two options.....give up or go batshit crazy yourself! Which is what happened to me today.

Last edited:
cnredd said:
Thanks for the backup teach...

Listen tallilouloulouloulou...

ANYBODY can write someone sucks...Big deal...What will impress and/or make people care is showing evidence of said sucky person's suckiness...This is evidence that you have not shown...

If you're gonna put bells and whistles on a car, make sure it runs first...:cool:

Well am I the only one who thinks these are batshit brained ideas????

-support palestine over israel
-allow a teacher to have a sex change operation and then teach at the same school
-state as a FACT that a fetus is not a baby then play games when shown many dictionaries that show "fetus" in the definition of baby
-claim a fetus is a parasite
-claim george bush is hitler
-claim slavery and pregnancy are similar in cases where a mother doesn't want to be pregnant
-claim cops don't need guns
-claim cops were wrong to shoot someone who was in the act of trying to stab them with a screwdriver

And that's just all from today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
talloulou said:
Well look at least with the christian fundamentalists you have warning. They pull out their bible quotes and you know it's pointless to argue. But with radical leftist batshit brained liberals theres no warning.....

You're having what appears to be a conversation and all the sudden they go absolutely batshit! You thought they were a normal down to earth person and then out of nowhere they start spewing radical propaganda nonsense.

You think you can debate rationally with them but you absolutely can't. At least with the bible thumpers you know they're gonna thump the bible. But the radical wacked out leftist liberals are just batshit crazy with no rhyme or reason. There's not even a book you could refer to so you could try and understand where their batshit brains come from!

Then you're left with two options.....give up or go batshit crazy yourself! Which is what happened to me today.

Then perhaps you should have given up, or least taken a break. Instead, now you're sitting here complaining about people that you thought were normal and then suddenly they go crazy, when you fit that bill perfectly right now - so you're essentially complaining about yourself. Nice.

talloulou said:
Well am I the only one who thinks these are batshit brained ideas????

Probably not, but I bet you that whoever posted the ideas you think are "batshit brain" isn't alone in his/her thinking, either. Just because you don't agree with someone, that doesn't automatically make them wrong.

I'm only responding to a couple of these, as most of the others, I haven't even seen the threads or posts that you're referring to.

-state as a FACT that a fetus is not a baby then play games when shown many dictionaries that show "fetus" in the definition of baby

You were provided with MEDICAL definitions of both terms. Go read that.

-claim a fetus is a parasite

You were also provided with multiple definitions of the word parasite. Go read those, as well. A fetus does indeed fit the description.

Stace said:
Then perhaps you should have given up, or least taken a break. Instead, now you're sitting here complaining about people that you thought were normal and then suddenly they go crazy, when you fit that bill perfectly right now - so you're essentially complaining about yourself. Nice.

You're right I went crazy. I'm just shocked that there are SO many people who really are full on wackos.

I figued there weren't that many out there and the media just put some on TV once in awhile for their entertainment value. But no....there are alot of people who really have **** for brains.

The funniest part is how they all bond together. Look how many jumped in to the abortion topic to defend the claim that a fetus is a parasite.

Sorry just cause the prochoice network says so on their website doesn't make it so.

But did even one of you wacked out liberals even acknowledge the tons of times I posted numerous dictionary definitions showing that a fetus was a baby! Nope!

Yet how many times have I defended the fact that abortion is NOT murder. Lots! 'Cause I'm rational. I understand that just because I'd like abortion to be murder doesn't make it so.

But do wackos understand that just 'cause they'd like a fetus to be a parasite that doesn't make it so? Nope they apparently don't.

Last edited:
Stace said:
You were provided with MEDICAL definitions of both terms. Go read that.

Why? You ignored all my dictionary postings and I had links to them. Jallman did not post a link to his dictionary so for all I know he pulled it out his ***.

You were also provided with multiple definitions of the word parasite. Go read those, as well. A fetus does indeed fit the description.
You were provided multiple definition of the word baby. Go read those.

And to throw you own arguments back in your face non of the definitions for parasite said fetus or baby so go blow smoke up someone else's ***.

This is my bitch session.

teacher said:
The basement is an island of tranquility, compassion, sensitivity and well mannered smack. This shall not stand. This behavior does not get one into the basement VIP lounge.

There are redeeming qualities to the Basement?

I thought this was just where they stored lame threads so that we didn't have to look at them.

talloulou said:
I would just like to say that the reason democrats keep loosing elections has everything to do with completely insane radical leftist nutjobs who say wacked out buuuull shiiiiiit with smugness...like a fetus is a parasite. You can't argue with them and you can't debate them 'cause their full on crazy as batshit!

I didn't hate liberals or consider it a dirty word before I got here but I'm definitely starting to lean that way.

The dems should be proud that their party is supported by every single fuuuuuucking selfish wackjob batshit crazy American with an agenda out there.

:shoot

*pat pat*

everything will be ok...

talloulou said:
You're right I went crazy. I'm just shocked that there are SO many people who really are full on wackos.

Let me pull a steen here......they're wackos because YOU think they're wackos? Not really.

I figued there weren't that many out there and the media just put some on TV once in awhile for their entertainment value. But no....there are alot of people who really have **** for brains.

There are, but I can guarantee that there are probably only a handful of people in this world that even everyone on this forum would agree are crazy.

The funniest part is how they all bond together. Look how many jumped in to the abortion topic to defend the claim that a fetus is a parasite.

Oh, please. Like the pro lifers don't bond together at all? THAT'S WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU AGREE WITH SOMEONE - you stick up for them.

Sorry just cause the prochoice network says so on their website doesn't make it so.

Who said anything about a prochoice network? I certainly don't frequent any pro choice websites.

But did even one of you wacked out liberals even acknowledge the tons of times I posted numerous dictionary definitions showing that a fetus was a baby! Nope!

I was trying to stay out of that argument, especially since a)your definitions did not change my opinion or viewpoint, and b)you and ngdawg both were starting to get rather rabid.

Yet how many times have I defended the fact that abortion is NOT murder. Lots! 'Cause I'm rational. I understand that just because I'd like abortion to be murder doesn't make it so.

And your point is? This isn't exactly a quid pro quo scenario here.

But do wackos understand that just 'cause they'd like a fetus to be a parasite that doesn't make it so? Nope they apparently don't.

It has nothing to do with anyone WANTING something to be something. A fetus depends on its mother for growth, protection, and nourishment. So does a parasite. Hence, by logical deduction, a fetus CAN be described as a parasite. Case closed.

talloulou said:
Why? You ignored all my dictionary postings and I had links to them. Jallman did not post a link to his dictionary so for all I know he pulled it out his ***.

You were provided multiple definition of the word baby. Go read those.

As I just stated, I was staying out of that argument between yourself and ngdawg. So I didn't ignore your dictionary postings specifically. I was more or less ignoring ALL of those posts.

And to throw you own arguments back in your face non of the definitions for parasite said fetus or baby so go blow smoke up someone else's ***.

Uh, what the hell are you talking about? I didn't argue anything to the sort, so how are you throwing anything back in MY face?

Looks like you're the one blowing smoke, not me.

This is my bitch session.

And your point is? The rest of us can bitch right back. If you didn't want responses, you shouldn't have posted the damn thread.

Korimyr the Rat said:
There are redeeming qualities to the Basement?

I thought this was just where they stored lame threads so that we didn't have to look at them.

I thought it was for spewing crazy rants!

cnredd said:
ANYBODY can write someone sucks...Big deal...What will impress and/or make people care is showing evidence of said sucky person's suckiness..

Jesus H f-ucking Christ!
God-damn it there be no sucking here tonight!
This is a f-ucking suck free zone you god-damn chitbrains son of bitches!

What the f-uck it your problem maggot
Drop and give me 50 you retarded pile of moose $hit!

If I catch one one you sorry a$$ motherf_uckers sucking I will personally shove my size 11 boot up your dog molesting asse$ Do you f-ucking hear me!

I said Do you f-ucking hear me!

talloulou said:

The on-line medical dictionary referencing the term for fetus is here.

From the same dictionary, the definition of baby.

I never realized google was such an obscure thing to some people. :roll:

cherokee said:
Jesus H f-ucking Christ!

If I catch one one you sorry a$$ motherf_uckers sucking I will personally shove my size 11 boot up your dog molesting asse$ Do you f-ucking hear me!

Sir, yes SIR!!!!

jallman said:
The on-line medical dictionary referencing the term for fetus is here.

From the same dictionary, the definition of baby.

I never realized google was such an obscure thing to some people. :roll:

God-damn it jailman what kind of post is that for the basement? Not one damn cuss word in the f-ucking thing. Didnt the Navy teach you anything...huh..:doh
NO WAIT dont answer THAT!:doh :doh

This is how some might IF they wanted to post such words

Jesus H f-ucking Christ!
******* it there be no sucking here tonight!
This is a f-ucking suck free zone you ******* chitbrains son of bitches!

If I catch one one you sorry a$$ motherf_uckers sucking I will personally shove my size 11 boot up your dog molesting asse$
Do you f-ucking hear me!

cherokee said:
Jesus H f-ucking Christ!

I think I may ejaculate.

Naughty Nurse said:
I think I may ejaculate.

What the f-uck is a civilian doing on this ship?!
Who the f-uck allowed a civlian onboard?!

WAIT you sig says Support your local hospice.

Youre ok..Carry On

Back
Top Bottom