• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

STEEN NGDAWG HIPTER and other crazies

Re: You want to talk about crazies?

Deegan said:
LOL, o.k, you wanna go toe to toe, I believe you started speaking Spanish last we talked. So someone on Univision might of thought you owned me, but I'm quite sure, no one here does.:lol:

O, we have a jokester in our midst. I think that was the best joke you had ever came up with. You usually clearly promulgate your utter stupidity.

Now go fry me up an egg, over easy superboy, don't make me go Lex Luther on your ***.:cool:

A bit of advice, why don't you sit on your hand until it gets nice and numb, then jerk off like there's no tomorrow, it might feel like a stranger is doing it.:lol:

kal-el said:
O, we have a jokester in our midst. I think that was the best joke you had ever came up with. You usually clearly promulgate your utter stupidy.

I think you may want to stick with Spanish, but I think that was a compliment, and you now realize my obvious dominance.:cool:

A bit of advice, why don't you sit on your hand until it gets nice and numb, then jerk off like there's no tomorrow, it might feel like a stranger is doing it.:lol:

If you say so, I might just try that.........how long before I gain use of it again, I mean, my hand, you must have some hard data on this?;)

Deegan said:
If you say so, I might just try that

O man, ****ing fishbowl:lol:

.........how long before I gain use of it again, I mean, my hand, you must have some hard data on this?;)

Actually, I suggest you ask Dave Chappelle.

kal-el said:
O man, ****ing fishbowl:lol:

Actually, I suggest you ask Dave Chappelle.

So.......... you have none of your own material, oh Jesus H., I'm through with you!:roll:

Deegan said:
So.......... you have none of your own material, oh Jesus H., I'm through with you!:roll:

What the **** are you babbling about? A little FYI, before you step up to me in the basement, can you at least prove to me that you're worthy of me wasting time on your *** by rebutting my responses in the religion thread. (You know, the thread YOU subscribed to?)

kal-el said:
What the **** are you babbling about? A little FYI, before you step up to me in the basement, can you at least prove to me that you're worthy of me wasting time on your *** by rebutting my responses in the religion thread. (You know, the thread YOU subscribed to?)

You again, did you actually write something on your own? Well beam me up a link Scotty, maybe I'll give it a once over.:roll:

Deegan said:
You again,

Yep, you in attempting to silence me, came off sounding like a ****ing idiot, demostrating sheer stupidity.

did you actually write something on your own? Well beam me up a link Scotty, maybe I'll give it a once over.:roll:

Uhh, I shouldn't have to post a link, since you had to subscribe to it, but for the hell of it, here ya go. Have fun jackass.

Back
Top Bottom