• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

STEEN NGDAWG HIPTER and other crazies

ngdawg said:
FOR THE LAST F*$@KING TIME, YOU MORON, I WASN'T DEFINING THE WORD BABY!!! THE WORD WAS F-E-T-U-S! LOOK IT UP.. jesushchristonastick, you're an idiot sometimes.....

Steen called someone a liar for referring to a fetus as a baby.

I said that's a lie.

You posted a dic def of fetus.

I rebutted with a dic def of baby.

You think you won the argument and you think I'm a moron. The feelings are mutual so at least we agree on that. :rofl

Kandahar said:
a fetus is a parasite.

This is the post that drove me over the edge. Almost. I will make you cry. I will change your mind. There is no rebuttal to what I have to say. I will fry your simple little brains. I can put this ethereal question into real life. It won't be pretty. I'll hate typing it. Typing it will make me cry. I can put this question so into your face that you can not run away from your so-called political belief no matter how fast you run. I did this long ago. There was no answer. You all really do not want me to do this! Question is, can you handle it?

This is the basement right? I'll fuc*king destroy you morons. You will feel so fuc*king stupid you will wish there was no tomorrow. It's really quite simple. I will appeal to your basic instinct.

Parasite? I want to kill you.

teacher said:
Parasite? I want to kill you.
Of course, the fetus certainly is "parasittic" in the biological sense of the word. I am sure you can agree with that.

steen said:
Of course, the fetus certainly is "parasittic" in the biological sense of the word. I am sure you can agree with that.

Nope! Not till you find a scientific or medical journal article where someone with legit credibility makes that claim. To my knowledge the only ones to use the term parasite and parasitic when referring to unborn babies are prolifers.

Hosts do not create their parasites. Parasites aren't the same species as the host. And nowhere has any scientific journal equated the reproductive process to a parasitic relationship of host and parasite.

Last edited:
talloulou said:
Nope! Not till you find a scientific or medical journal article where someone with legit credibility makes that claim. .
When it fits in function to that of a parasite, then it very much is parasitic.

steen said:
When it fits in function to that of a parasite, then it very much is parasitic.

I know how your mind works Steen. Find me a scientist or doctor that agrees with you or shut the f-uck up.

I take it that you guys are rather clueless about what the "-itic" ending of "parasitic" means?

talloulou said:
I have never heard of any parasite that is host created, have you?

Damn, good one. That is just classic logic. Truly worthy of the basement. Man, that's gonna leave a mark.

teacher said:
Yet another basement thread started by a member directly at other members.
Is it not enough that you can debate them on any specific topic? If I started a thread that just said "Billo sucks" I would be embarrassed. Well, not really, because I would give a good ten reasons why Billo sucked, I'd post some of his posts and rip them, maybe draw some pictures of him fuc*king Hitler's dog, but I would bring something other than "Billo sucks." These threads go nowhere and just clog shi*t up. "I'm talloulou and I really, really, really hate these guys." We get it. But is that worth a thread? The basement is an island of tranquility, compassion, sensitivity and well mannered smack. This shall not stand. This behavior does not get one into the basement VIP lounge.

Never let it be said that teacher can't back up and punt. Way to prove me wrong.

talloulou said:
-it-ic \'it-ik\ adj suffix
: of, resembling, or marked by — in adjectives formed from nouns
GOOD! Finally some sense. Yes, when the fetus function is parasitic, its function is RESEMBLING a parasite. And THAT certainly is true by the very definition of what a parasite is.

So something that is parasitic is resembling the parasite, it works like a parasite, it uses the biological resources without contributing back to the survival of the organism.

A product of reproduction does not, in my mind, resemble a parasite.
But its FUNCTION does. Amazing how dishonest pro-life fundies are in trying to misrepresent that point. Are you guys AT ALL ever able to argue without lying or deception? I sure would like to see that someday. I am still waiting.

steen said:
So something that is parasitic is resembling the parasite, it works like a parasite, it uses the biological resources without contributing back to the survival of the organism.

Since we are now quibbling over the DEFINITION of a parasite...how many parasites continue the host species and disseminate the DNA of it's host?

steen said:
Amazing how dishonest pro-life fundies are in trying to misrepresent that point. Are you guys AT ALL ever able to argue without lying or deception? I sure would like to see that someday. I am still waiting.

Oh right 'cause my mind isn't some big bowl of jelly that allows the mighty STEEN to convince it that an unborn baby is parasitic:rofl Even though he has not presented ONE scientists who supports his radical claim.

Then he has the audacity to call me the liar and deciever!

Steen if only we could get you on TV as a spokesman for the prochoice movement. Nothing would get Roe vs Wade overturned faster.

Talloulou - it's you vs. everyone else. Kinda says something about who's the crazy one.

vergiss said:
Talloulou - it's you vs. everyone else. Kinda says something about who's the crazy one.

Everyone else believes that unborn babies are parasites? I bet your wrong. Why don't you make a poll to support your claim so we can see if that hypothesis is in anyway correct?

I'd set up the poll myself but I'm honestly to embarrassed to have even my online name associated with such a stupid question.

teacher said:
teacher said:
Yet another basement thread started by a member directly at other members.
Is it not enough that you can debate them on any specific topic? If I started a thread that just said "Billo sucks" I would be embarrassed. Well, not really, because I would give a good ten reasons why Billo sucked, I'd post some of his posts and rip them, maybe draw some pictures of him fuc*king Hitler's dog, but I would bring something other than "Billo sucks." These threads go nowhere and just clog shi*t up. "I'm talloulou and I really, really, really hate these guys." We get it. But is that worth a thread? The basement is an island of tranquility, compassion, sensitivity and well mannered smack. This shall not stand. This behavior does not get one into the basement VIP lounge.

Never let it be said that teacher can't back up and punt. Way to prove me wrong.
Disagree...Flag on the play, and you're still third and long...You're wrong about you being wrong...(figure that one out)...:cool:

What you're saying is that this thread wasn't worthy of starting originally, but now you say it was...wrong...

The fact that a thread blossoms into something relevant shouldn't mean that the thread itself should've been started...

The intent was evident...and weak beyond measure...Just because a blind squirrel found a nut doesn't change that...I could start 100 threads in the next twenty-four hours, but if only three take off into something tangible, that doesn't mean it was worth it...No one should start threads then cross fingers...They should already have supplied concrete topics which are more than likely to take off due to their content and not because someone else "accidentally" brought something up which made the thread gain momentum...

Also, the topic it gained momentum on is the old default...Abortion...One of the few subjects in the world where two intelligent people can magically transform into foaming-of-the-mouth emotional dildos...Ironic that dildos may prevent abortions in the first place, but I digress...

This "end justifies the means" is an exception to the rule...I could drop my pants and take a dump on my neighbor's lawn while his kids are playing on the sidewalk...The fact that three months later his tulips are the best he's ever seen due to my fertilization doesn't justify me doing it in the first place...There are a lot better ways of getting it done...

teacher said:
Since we are now quibbling over the DEFINITION of a parasite...
We are not. We are debating what "parasitic" means

talloulou said:
Everyone else believes that unborn babies are parasites?
You dumb, illiterate loon. We are debating whether it functions in a parasitic fashion, not whether it is a parasite. Sheesh, illiteracy must be a requirement for being an anti-choice fundie.

steen said:
You dumb, illiterate loon. We are debating whether it functions in a parasitic fashion, not whether it is a parasite. Sheesh, illiteracy must be a requirement for being an anti-choice fundie.

Go ahead do up a poll and see if EVERYONE , besides me, agrees that the unborn Function in a "parasitic" manner. If you win I'll never bust your balls for using the term again.:rofl Why you're at it why don't you also ask them if it's possible to anthpomorphize a fetus? Which you have accused me of doing many times! Yet you continue to call me illiterate!

If we were in a high school biology class....you'd be failing!

Last edited:
Oh and by the way Steen at some point I look forward to you explaining the prolife position that the fetus is "part of the mother" just like any other body part vs a new individual being. And then somehow please explain how it can simultaneously be "part of her" and be functioning in a parasitic form, and "taking bodily resources" from the very person it is part of ?????

I know how you hate that whole taking of bodily resources thing. And I know how you feel the fetus is very parasitic in nature.

But I have also heard you claim over and over that the fetus is not another human, not an individual, rather it is part of the mother. How can ones own body part be accused of invading and functioning in a parasitic manner?

Your arguments don't make sense. But you can go to the library and get a book on the biology of reproduction written for 15 year olds and that should help clear things up for you.

My new favorite Steen remark:

Originally Posted by steen
You are right that I got sloppy and left out the specifiers, and I appologize. We are of course talking about how there is no scientific "start" of an individual life but rather a transition.

Apparently while scientists understand conception Steen is still confused. Perhaps that's why he's a huge supporter of abortion because he doesn't understand how and when he keeps getting all those girls pregnant. :rofl

talloulou said:
Oh and by the way Steen at some point I look forward to you explaining the prolife position that the fetus is "part of the mother" just like any other body part vs a new individual being. And then somehow please explain how it can simultaneously be "part of her" and be functioning in a parasitic form, and "taking bodily resources" from the very person it is part of ?????

I know how you hate that whole taking of bodily resources thing. And I know how you feel the fetus is very parasitic in nature.

But I have also heard you claim over and over that the fetus is not another human, not an individual, rather it is part of the mother. How can ones own body part be accused of invading and functioning in a parasitic manner?

Your arguments don't make sense. But you can go to the library and get a book on the biology of reproduction written for 15 year olds and that should help clear things up for you.

Or you might take a look at the reproductive processes of fluke worms, microscopic hydrae, tape worms, and a whole slew of other animals that are DEFINED as parasites and compare their behaviors to those of the fetus's paras-itic behaviors, even though they are part of the organisms they spawn from. Wait...why am I arguing definitions and suffix functions with a person who has made it clear that it doesnt matter?

jallman said:
Or you might take a look at the reproductive processes of fluke worms, microscopic hydrae, tape worms, and a whole slew of other animals that are DEFINED as parasites and compare their behaviors to those of the fetus's paras-itic behaviors, even though they are part of the organisms they spawn from. Wait...why am I arguing definitions and suffix functions with a person who has made it clear that it doesnt matter?

Are you claiming that when children are infected with flukeworms it's not because they picked up flukeworms but because their body created the flukeworms?

Good Lord.

If you people want to defend abortion cause you feel a woman has the right to kill her unborn...that's one thing.

But to defend it by claiming ignorance of the whole reproductive process is straight up STUPIDITY of the highest form. I have a hard time understanding why abortion is necessary with all the available forms of birth control. But now I'm beginning to see that people are just plain stupid and that is why abortion is needed.

Why don't you show me one site that claims that flukeworm infections in humans are the result of the human host creating the flukeworms vs picking them up somewhere?

A pregnant lady can't take care of her "infection" by "deworming" or we wouldn't be having this whole debate.

Hey worms are people too.
They have the same rights as we do!
Worms are our friends.

Back
Top Bottom