• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

STEEN NGDAWG HIPTER and other crazies

jallman said:
The on-line medical dictionary referencing the term for fetus is here.

From the same dictionary, the definition of baby.

I never realized google was such an obscure thing to some people. :roll:

It's not. But I gave a bunch of dictionary definitions of baby that did include fetus. Plus I did point out there were some that didn't. I only wanted STEEN and NGDawg to admit that the claim, "A baby is not a fetus" is NOT actually a fact. I pointed out that dictionaries went both ways. It's pretty pointless to get into the my dictionary is better than yours debate so I actually used the VERY SAME dictionary for my rebuttal and NGDAWG just f-ucking refused to acknowledge it.

And actually my comment about your dictionary def was really in regards to parasite. However I did look through a bunch of dictionaries and found some medical descriptions of parasite.

It seems to me that throughout science and medical history a parasite was one species living on or in another. I don't believe most drs or scientists would agree that a fetus is a parasite. Can a host create it's own parasite?

Anyway the way the internet works you can pretty much find anything to defend anything. I just hated the fact that someone used a dictionary to PROVE that a fetus is not a baby but then adamently REFUSED to recognize my rebuttal with a few more dictionaries (including the one they used) that showed it was.

And, not that it matters much but for what its worth I've never had a direct experience with you where I felt you were being irrational, crazy, or submissive aggressive with your debate tactics.

I just got pissed and lost my cool. It's inexcusable and indefensible. I'm actually surprised I'm not banned yet. How long does that process take?:rofl

I'm beginning to see the futility of debating in the abortion thread anyway since it would probably be pretty impossible for me to come to terms with others who would consider it slavery for me to insist that a woman carry her parasitic fetus to term.

And I STILL THINK STEEN NGDAWG & HIPSTER are crazy wacked out batsh-it brained supporters of baby killing.

And Jallman, while I don't find you quite as offensive, I still think your claim that a fetus is a parasite is some wacked out leftist bullshiiiiit propaganda but I haven't yet decided if you have batshit for brains yet.

Last edited:
Naughty Nurse said:
I think I may ejaculate.
Big deal...

When DON"T you say that...:doh

cnredd said:
Big deal...

When DON"T you say that...:doh

That's because of your incredible wrist action

Naughty Nurse said:
That's because of your incredible wrist action
Years of practice...:doh

Naughty Nurse said:
.. and practice makes perfect. :kissy:
Sorry NN...I'm saving myself...you know...

For someone that doesn't block wind with their legs open...:cool:

cnredd said:
Sorry NN...I'm saving myself...you know...

For someone that doesn't block wind with their legs open...:cool:

That's it. We're finished. (but you might try showering me with expensive gifts).

I guess the girl when starting this thread had a visit from Aunt Erma. :hammer: :3oops:

talloulou said:
It's not. But I gave a bunch of dictionary definitions of baby that did include fetus.
And, you ****-for-brains, dumb-as-mud fundie loon, we provided the medical/scientific definitions who claim no such silly thing as your lame and inaccurate dictionaries claim.

Plus I did point out there were some that didn't. I only wanted STEEN and NGDawg to admit that the claim, "A baby is not a fetus" is NOT actually a fact.
It is in our factual world, idiot.

It seems to me that throughout science and medical history a parasite was one species living on or in another. I don't believe most drs or scientists would agree that a fetus is a parasite. Can a host create it's own parasite?
And in your usual, pro-life illiterate and brain-numbed way, you ignored that they most certainly are Parasittic!

Cripes, you are an ignorant and illiterate loon. You MUST be a pro-lifer for being that stupid and dishonest.

And I STILL THINK STEEN NGDAWG & HIPSTER are crazy wacked out batsh-it brained supporters of baby killing.
And you are a crazy, hate mongering, misogynistic, idiot, illiterate moron.

steen said:
And, you ****-for-brains, dumb-as-mud fundie loon, we provided the medical/scientific definitions who claim no such silly thing as your lame and inaccurate dictionaries claim.

It is in our factual world, idiot.

And in your usual, pro-life illiterate and brain-numbed way, you ignored that they most certainly are Parasittic!

Cripes, you are an ignorant and illiterate loon. You MUST be a pro-lifer for being that stupid and dishonest.

And you are a crazy, hate mongering, misogynistic, idiot, illiterate moron.

Not happy about somebody? Call me intuitive ....

;) Very intuitive, indeed. :2razz:

Nah, we just disagree a little bit. The rest of the time, we have romantic candlelight dinners. :cheers: :kissy: :blushing:

talloulou said:
It's not. But I gave a bunch of dictionary definitions of baby that did include fetus. Plus I did point out there were some that didn't. I only wanted STEEN and NGDawg to admit that the claim, "A baby is not a fetus" is NOT actually a fact. I pointed out that dictionaries went both ways. It's pretty pointless to get into the my dictionary is better than yours debate so I actually used the VERY SAME dictionary for my rebuttal and NGDAWG just f-ucking refused to acknowledge it.

And actually my comment about your dictionary def was really in regards to parasite. However I did look through a bunch of dictionaries and found some medical descriptions of parasite.

Anyway the way the internet works you can pretty much find anything to defend anything. I just hated the fact that someone used a dictionary to PROVE that a fetus is not a baby but then adamently REFUSED to recognize my rebuttal with a few more dictionaries (including the one they used) that showed it was.

And, not that it matters much but for what its worth I've never had a direct experience with you where I felt you were being irrational, crazy, or submissive aggressive with your debate tactics.

I just got pissed and lost my cool. It's inexcusable and indefensible. I'm actually surprised I'm not banned yet. How long does that process take?:rofl

I'm beginning to see the futility of debating in the abortion thread anyway since it would probably be pretty impossible for me to come to terms with others who would consider it slavery for me to insist that a woman carry her parasitic fetus to term.

And Jallman, while I don't find you quite as offensive, I still think your claim that a fetus is a parasite is some wacked out leftist bullshiiiiit propaganda but I haven't yet decided if you have batshit for brains yet.

And what you think could fit in a beer bottle cap...wtf do YOU know?? you make a statement, get contrary responses PROVING your statement to be erroneous, then say we're the whackos when you not only keep contradicting yourself but twist our responses in your dyslexic little peabrain???
No one here but you has batsh!t for brains. At least we know wtf we say when we say it and don't sit there making totally erroneous assumptions, idiotic statements about nothing to do with nothing and then play stupid.
Before you start labelling people you can't even understand when you read what they say, better get a grip, get a dictionary and get your GED.
You think we're offensive??? Even this post isn't as offensive as I could be...
Your definitions, for the 100th time were NOT for the same words, but you're so dense, you just don't get the gist of using dictionaries, apparently...
And how dare you with your brainless little fart-head call us killers. WTF do YOU know about anything??
You want offensive? Bring it on, Tinkerbell...

ngdawg said:
And what you think could fit in a beer bottle cap...wtf do YOU know?? you make a statement, get contrary responses PROVING your statement to be erroneous, then say we're the whackos when you not only keep contradicting yourself but twist our responses in your dyslexic little peabrain???
No one here but you has batsh!t for brains. At least we know wtf we say when we say it and don't sit there making totally erroneous assumptions, idiotic statements about nothing to do with nothing and then play stupid.
Before you start labelling people you can't even understand when you read what they say, better get a grip, get a dictionary and get your GED.
You think we're offensive??? Even this post isn't as offensive as I could be...
Your definitions, for the 100th time were NOT for the same words, but you're so dense, you just don't get the gist of using dictionaries, apparently...
And how dare you with your brainless little fart-head call us killers. WTF do YOU know about anything??
You want offensive? Bring it on, Tinkerbell...
Since I have found many dictionaries claiming a fetus is a baby I think your claim that it isn't is wrong. Here it is again for you goofball:

ba·by Audio pronunciation of "baby" ( P ) Pronunciation Key (bb)
n. pl. ba·bies

1. A very young child; an infant.
2. An unborn child; a fetus.
3. The youngest member of a family or group.
4. A very young animal.
2. An adult or young person who behaves in an infantile way.
3. Slang. A girl or young woman.
4. Informal. Sweetheart; dear. Used as a term of endearment.
5. Slang. An object of personal concern or interest: Keeping the boat in good repair is your baby.

http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=baby

Definition 2 for baby says fetus. Therefore according to this dictionary I can call all those poor aborted fetuses babies everytime I feel so inclined with references to back me up.

I don't expect you to get it this time either but whatever as long as we don't take it too personal we can agree to disagree and I can think you have batshiiit brains and you can believe I didn't graduate highschool. :cheers:

talloulou said:
Since I have found many dictionaries claiming a fetus is a baby I think your claim that it isn't is wrong. Here it is again for you goofball:

n. pl. ba·bies

4. A very young animal.
5. Slang. An object of personal concern or interest: Keeping the boat in good repair is your baby.

Definition 2 for baby says fetus. Therefore according to this dictionary I can call all those poor aborted fetuses babies everytime I feel so inclined with references to back me up.

I don't expect you to get it this time either but whatever as long as we don't take it too personal we can agree to disagree and I can think you have batshiiit brains and you can believe I didn't graduate highschool. :cheers:

ok... the dictionaries say that babies are fetuses but fetuses are not babies... or is it the other way around?

whats the big deal?

star2589 said:
ok... the dictionaries say that babies are fetuses but fetuses are not babies... or is it the other way around?

whats the big deal?

Some people want to call anyone who refers to a fetus as a baby a liar. They want to say you're a liar and that's hyperbole! But I feel they're liars or they're just wrong. So I refused to be dismissed and continue to call a fetus a baby whenever the hell I feel like it. That's all. There really is no point. It's just semantics. But I refuse to be called a liar for referring to a fetus as a baby. And I refuse to acknowledge that they have shown proof that a fetus is not a baby. :rofl Oh and I also refuse to acknowledge that a fetus is a parasite for which they think I'm stupid but that really is hyperbole.

talloulou said:
Some people want to call anyone who refers to a fetus as a baby a liar. They want to say you're a liar and that's hyperbole! But I feel they're liars or they're just wrong. So I refused to be dismissed and continue to call a fetus a baby whenever the hell I feel like it.
I think you should call it a dried bag of fish.

And I refuse to acknowledge that they have shown proof that a fetus is not a baby
Yes, lying pro-lifers like you don't relly pay much attention to evidence, we already know that.

talloulou said:

n. pl. ba·bies

4. A very young animal.

FOR THE LAST F*$@KING TIME, YOU MORON, I WASN'T DEFINING THE WORD BABY!!! THE WORD WAS F-E-T-U-S! LOOK IT UP.. jesushchristonastick, you're an idiot sometimes.....

Somebody mentioned "abortion"...

Quick!...Break out the idiot sticks...:roll:

cnredd said:
Somebody mentioned "abortion"...

Quick!...Break out the idiot sticks...:roll:

Wasn't me, but I got the sticks...you want the blue wood ones or the black metal ones?:mrgreen:

Back
Top Bottom