• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Steeler QB Dwayne Haskins Killed

saw that. devastating.

1 of the articles I read earlier mentioned his car ran out of gas... That's why he was walking...

But it was 1 of 1st articles about this, and sometimes the early reports are not correct....

Idk...

Bizarre. As a lifelong Washington fan, I never agreed with his draft and was glad to see him go.

But this is just a weird ending to say the least.

Struck by a car, he was only 24

The latest report says it was a dump truck and he was walking on a highway, then killed instantly. Poor truck driver.

RIP Dwayne. Your Ohio State memories will never be forgotten. I will see you in heaven someday.

One of the articles I read earlier mentioned his car ran out of gas. That's why he was walking.

But it was one of the first articles about this, and sometimes the early reports are not correct.

First article: Vehicle.
Second article: Truck.
Third article: Dump truck.

That looks to me like we should expect to get more information by waiting for it.

In 2019 as part of the NFL’s "My Cause, My Cleats" initiative, Haskins supported a great animal rescue, Wolf Trap. It is not a wild animal rescue, it is a domestic animal rescue (dogs and cats). They pull from the high kill rescues in redneck land and transport them up north (Virginia) to get good homes. He also continued to support them financially and with his name and PR appearances. He loved the abused, neglected and homeless animals.

After his death they were getting donations in his name. 5 figures. It made me so happy.

Any man who loves animals is a good man. The world was a better place because of Haskins.

tox reports are out

Back
Top Bottom