• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Steel Frame Building Collapses In Its Own Footprint During Mystery Fire

Mark F

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian
Local authorities in Windsor, Ontario report a massive and mysterious fire at the steel framed commercial building at 840 Wyandotte Street E. at 8:05 a.m. Monday.

The fire was originally reported as being at Le Chef Restaurant but official sources later changed their story without explanation, claiming the fire actually started Downtown Auto Service next door in the same building. The media also suspiciously reported a fire involving two buildings which was later recanted.

The fire was first reported at 8:05 am. Just before 10:00 am the entire west wall and steel-framed roof of Downtown Auto Service completely collapsed in its own footprint even though the building was not hit by a plane. Afterward, flames could still be seen inside the restaurant. Firefighters reported hearing explosions.

Officials say the cause of the fire is not known, but local residents were told to stay indoors due to the mysteriously toxic smoke emanating from the blaze. The smoke was not consistent with normal office fires. It took over 4 hours to control the blaze and 24 hours to put it out. Molten steel was found in the rubble pile.

Molten steel beam in the rubble pile
Windsor1.jpg

Excavator picking up piece of molten steel
Windsor2.jpg

Clearly something sinister is going on in Ontario. Be vigilant!

Building like to stay in their own footprint... standing or collapsed or in the process of becoming one or the other.

The fire was originally reported as being at Le Chef Restaurant but official sources later changed their story without explanation, claiming the fire actually started Downtown Auto Service next door in the same building. The media also suspiciously reported a fire involving two buildings which was later recanted.
Joo controlled media at work.

The fire was first reported at 8:05 am. Just before 10:00 am the entire west wall and steel-framed roof of Downtown Auto Service completely collapsed in its own footprint even though the building was not hit by a plane. Afterward, flames could still be seen inside the restaurant. Firefighters reported hearing explosions.
Clear evidence of controlled demo.
Police should be on the lookout for a van filled with explosives and dancing Joos.

Officials say the cause of the fire is not known, but local residents were told to stay indoors due to the mysteriously toxic smoke emanating from the blaze. The smoke was not consistent with normal office fires. It took over 4 hours to control the blaze and 24 hours to put it out. Molten steel was found in the rubble pile.
Nukes were probably used in addition to regular explosives.

View attachment 67201916

View attachment 67201917

You got that right!!!
Thank you for your courageous reporting.

Local authorities in Windsor, Ontario report a massive and mysterious fire at the steel framed commercial building at 840 Wyandotte Street E. at 8:05 a.m. Monday.

View attachment 67201916

View attachment 67201917

1: Wouldn't be the first time the Press made mistakes. So not that mysterious.

2: "Mystery smoke"? Molten steel and the vapor it lets off is actually quite toxic...so doubt it was all that mysterious.

3: As for the molten steel, arsonists have been known to use thermite. :shrug: If you're trying to equate that to the Twin Towers try again. Completely different situations. As you said, planes were not used in this fire but most certainly was in the Twin Towers. As millions of people can attest to.

Desperate is as desperate does...:roll:

It has been more than 5 days and already we have seen major changes in the official story.

First they said the fire started in one place, then it was another, then it was two buildings on fire, then just one.

Still no explanation for firefighters hearing explosions.
Still no explanation for how the building collapsed into its own footprint due to normal office fires.
Still no explanation for molten steel beams seen in the rubble pile.
Still no explanation for how normal office fires could have burned for 24 hours straight in spite of heavy active firefighting efforts.
Still no explanation for why the smoke was not consistent with normal office fires.
Still no explanation for how any of this could happen when the building was not hit by a plane.

What are Canadian officials hiding? Why does the official story keep changing?

Brought to you by National Investigative Team for Windsor International Truth Society

Last edited:
It has been more than 5 days and already we have seen major changes in the official story.

First they said the fire started in one place, then it was another, then it was two buildings on fire, then just one.

Still no explanation for firefighters hearing explosions.
Still no explanation for how the building collapsed into its own footprint due to normal office fires.
Still no explanation for molten steel beams seen in the rubble pile.
Still no explanation for how normal office fires could have burned for 24 hours straight in spite of heavy active firefighting efforts.
Still no explanation for why the smoke was not consistent with normal office fires.

What are Canadian officials hiding?

I think the real question is: what are you doing?

Just curious. One often makes liberal use of emoticons when not serious.

I am merely trying to find out what the government is hiding from us. I demand a new investigation!

Brought to you by National Investigative Team for the Windsor International Truth Society - please give generously :)

Please folks, the National Investigative Team for the Windsor International Truth Society needs your help NOW!

Please give generously and support the courageous fight for truth and freedom of N.I.T.W.I.T.S. everywhere.

Please folks, the National Investigative Team for the Windsor International Truth Society needs your help NOW!

Please give generously and support the courageous fight for truth and freedom of N.I.T.W.I.T.S. everywhere.

I take it that you wish to continue your investigation in the Bahamas.

I take it that you wish to continue your investigation in the Bahamas.

In order to achieve action in Canada I think it is important first to mobilize our efforts in western Europe - I hear Paris is lovely in the springtime. Then perhaps a swing through the Caribbean, Cancun and finally Hawaii. Only by mobilizing the Europeans and and Bahamians can we make real change in Canada.

Give generously to N.I.T.W.I.T.S. - they need your help.

Exposing da troof.

Why are you two so obsessed with debunking conspiracies?

Why are you two so obsessed with debunking conspiracies?

I usually care very little about the subject matter. I enjoy the critical thinking opportunities they provide.

The OP here, for those who had not already guessed, was structured as a classic conspiracy theory - a classic example of non-thinking.

First I took an event. Which event wasn't terribly important. Then without first looking at the details of the case I jumped to a conclusion about what happened which supported what I wanted to believe. Then I cherry-picked and quote-mined my way through the evidence, selecting only that which supported the conclusion I had already reached, editing as necessary and removing from proper context invariably while ignoring everything else. Naturally I tossed in many CT staple devices along the way, including a parody of a particular posting style we see around here from time to time.

While mildly amusing I can't keep that sort of thing up forever. I truly do not understand how people's brains can (not) work that way.

Just curious. One often makes liberal use of emoticons when not serious.

I use them to show sarcasm.

it appropriate when you asked another postrer " think the real question is: what are you doing?

Why are conspiracy theorists so obsessed by fantasies?

Nice deflection... now convince me (or don't) why I should do anything more than laugh at this asininity (or not).

Last edited:
The OP here, for those who had not already guessed, was structured as a classic conspiracy theory - a classic example of non-thinking.

While mildly amusing I can't keep that sort of thing up forever. I truly do not understand how people's brains can (not) work that way.
Poeing is mental hard work and over the years few have succeeded at keeping up the false front AND doing it with humour over an extended period. TelltaleTom the notable exception.

The more common and easier path is the one chosen by a couple of longer term members here. Simply posting ambiguous non-sequiturs. Sort of semi-poeing.

The converse side - the willingness to feed the trolls or poes - usually comes from two groups of persons:
1) Those who do not comprehend the meta-process of the activity and respond as if the trolling/poeing was serious; OR
2) Those who are fully aware of the silly game and choose to play along for low level amusement.

You are aware of my own SOPs/ROEs - I respond to serious content, ignore the game playing and discontinue discussion if the opponent makes two or more posts without any serious content

Nice deflection... now convince me (or don't) why I should do anything more than laugh at this asininity (or not).

If you refer specifically to this OP then laugh away.

Back
Top Bottom