• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Steal from the poor, and give to the rich

Blue collar wages are very high in Mexico by Mexican standards. Mexico is richer than Ukraine.

The reason of course poverty is increasing in America is because America is importing poverty from around the world through mass migration because the democrats need new voters to replace ones who don’t like them.
Ukrainian wages are very high by Ukrainian standards. :rolleyes:

No one wants a Russian-style economy in the US.

Severely cut immigration, but you as a leftist know that your political parties future success lies in constantly replacing the existing population and so you will support mass migration that results in lower wages
But what do you do when blue collar jobs no longer pay a sufficient wage to feed and raise a family even without immigration? Resort to communism?

Last edited:
But what do you do when blue collar jobs no longer pay a sufficient wage to feed and raise a family even without immigration? Resort to communism?
It wouldn’t be possible for that to be the case after 5 years of restricted migration

Tweety wouldn't piss on the working class if it were on fire unless he could find some sort of grift in it. The high paywall between students and education is not forward thinking, and it hurts our nation.

Severely cut immigration, but you as a leftist know that your political parties future success lies in constantly replacing the existing population and so you will support mass migration that results in lower wages
future success of the left is based on allowing immigration? since when can immigrants vote?

It takes at least 6 years before an immigrant can become a citizen. You mean to tell me what the Democrats can plan that far ahead? That is a new one for me.

future success of the left is based on allowing immigration? since when can immigrants vote?

It takes at least 6 years before an immigrant can become a citizen. You mean to tell me what the Democrats can plan that far ahead? That is a new one for me.
They certainly can. Why else did Ted Kennedy lie about the 1965 immigration act not allowing a million new comers a year of demographics wildly differing from the existing population?

They certainly can. Why else did Ted Kennedy lie about the 1965 immigration act not allowing a million new comers a year of demographics wildly differing from the existing population?
I think you are blind or if not blind, then misinterpreting things totally.

I will always agree that people in general are greedy and manipulating (human nature) but I TOTALLY disagree that it is a Democratic Trait. It is a people trait and I am totally flabbergasted that someone on the Trump camp has the utter audacity to criticize in others what Trump was famous for..................conning people and planning ahead to create chaos and benefits for himself. It is hypocritical to the max.

I turn my thumb down on people that do that. Those that can't see in themselves (and their idols) what they are criticizing.

A Trump supporter has no right to criticize anything that Trump was super guilty about himself. You criticize the Democrats for allowing immigrants to enter so they can use them in the future for their benefit? Why don't you first criticize the Republicans for trying to change the voting laws so that they can make it more difficult for the poor and underprivileged to vote. They are certainly doing something to help themselves for the future.

Back
Top Bottom