• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Stay out of my space woman

sawyerloggingon

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Where they have FOX on in bars and restaurants
Political Leaning
Independent
So I'm laying in my hammock smoking a fine cigar and relaxing when my wife walks up and says "any way you can put one of those hanging chairs we have here so I can sit with you"? How do I tactfully tell her HELL NO, this is where I come to get away from your high maintenance ass?:lol:

So I'm laying in my hammock smoking a fine cigar and relaxing when my wife walks up and says "any way you can put one of those hanging chairs we have here so I can sit with you"? How do I tactfully tell her HELL NO, this is where I come to get away from your high maintenance ass?:lol:

Be glad she loves you enough to not flip you out of that hammock and make you put out that nasty smelling smoke. ;)

Just sayin...

There is absolutely no safe way to communicate such a message to a human female.

The correct response is "Why do you need a hanging chair? There's plenty of room for both of us right here." at which point you either get laid or she walks away shaking her head. Win/win.

Do you ever have any kind, gentle, loving stories about your wife?

It's called married for better or worse, ya can't lay there and say you didn't know the PMS her ass would need until after she announced she wasn't getting on her knees anymore. I suggest going to a hammock right outside isn't 'getting away'. I go over to the 'farside' of our homeplace when I want to get away.

Right outside is a bonding moment if ever there was one. go to the back 40 if you want to have some 'you' time. :peace

It's called married for better or worse, ya can't lay there and say you didn't know the PMS her ass would need until after she announced she wasn't getting on her knees anymore. I suggest going to a hammock right outside isn't 'getting away'. I go over to the 'farside' of our homeplace when I want to get away.

Right outside is a bonding moment if ever there was one. go to the back 40 if you want to have some 'you' time. :peace

My sawmills half a mile away and sometimes I "have stuff to do" there if I really want to get away but I deserve a hammock in the shade in my backyard damnit1

Do you ever have any kind, gentle, loving stories about your wife?

From the way he talks about her, my guess would be only when she's his ex-wife.

BTW: is there good money in the lumber business these days?

Tell her, of course. Finish your cigar, press her tightly to you, and do the job.

OK, she's very pretty, a good cook and fun to be around most of the time, HAPPY??????????????

lol ....if you can't say it, then the least you could do is put up her chair.

You can fake the lower back ache and buy yourself until winter and hope she forgets I suppose or drag out an uncomfortable chair and say "Use that". My wife can be too sensitive about a lot of things but she'll be the first to say, "I love you, but you are annoying the hell out of me right now so one of us is leaving the room and it isn't me." so she doesn't get offended when I do that to her right back.

Let's get this straight. You have no private space on your property other than your bathroom. And only then when you're having stomach problems.

Two words for you sawyer....."mancave".

That's where I go when I want to get away from it all.
Here's mine.
verthaines basement.JPG
That's me and my wife at the table,and my best friends/business partners shooting pool.
My wife is allowed in my "den" as long as she obeys the "no nagging rule".:)

See - what's happened here is I am going to be buying my husband a hammock for his birthday hoping that he becomes content with it - like you are there . . . it's some sort of sci fi movie plot.

Let's get this straight. You have no private space on your property other than your bathroom. And only then when you're having stomach problems.

See....that's why back in the day when we were building castles we always included a room way up in the top of a tower....so that we could shut our damned princesses up in there when they got annoying!!!!:lamo

Back
Top Bottom