• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Statistics Show White Supremacy is a Bigger Threat to the U.S. Than Radical Muslims

Re: Statistics Show White Supremacy is a Bigger Threat to the U.S. Than Radical Musli

Threat how? To a measly few human lives? Or to our way of life?

Which is more important? .0001% of the population, or our entire way of life? If you say the later, our entire way of life, then the clearest threat to that is...corporatism.

Get on board. Fight the good fight.

Re: Statistics Show White Supremacy is a Bigger Threat to the U.S. Than Radical Musli

No, your interpretation is a bunch of nonsense. Click on the link in the first sentence and you can understand how much nonsense your interpretation is.

You were wrong. Deal with it.

That you even believed someone would just leave out 9/11 and overseas deaths expecting to get away with such is ludicrous. The article being about what the first sentence establishes does, in fact, explain the leaving out of 9/11 and overseas deaths. If you'd taken a minute to think about it, or bothered to click on the link in the first sentence, you might have figured it out.

Bull crap. You don't know what you're talking about.

This isn't news, well, unless you believe "news sites" that are on par with magazines that you can buy at the cashier in a grocery store about celebrities.

Bull crap. You don't know what you're talking about.

Be honest, the fact that it's about domestic terrorism explains the lack of 9/11 and foreign deaths.

Μολὼν λαβέ;1065101478 said:
Why omit 911? I know, I know, it doesn't fit the liberal narrative.

why stop at 9/11? why not include the terrorist actions of the KKK? or the confederates?

Who said that Islam is a race?

Fill us in.

probably just a knee jerk response from someone who is frequently called a racist

You have been making this claim for at least a couple years and few people buy it. racism is something an individual engages in, and what group he is in doesn't change his attitudes. Your definition is not accepted by me or for that matter, most of the posters on this board. and you have failed to prove your definition is controlling

and your crap about privilege is just that.

:cheers:

I'm always amazed when this double standard crap is spouted... "black person can't be racist even when doing the exact same thing as white person". It's so hilariously ridiculous and ironic that I honestly can't even imagine how anybody can be so incredibly stupid. Oh gee, it's not like one can just simply look up the term in the ****ing dictionary or something...

racism
noun rac·ism \ˈrā-ˌsi-zəm also -ˌshi-\

1. poor treatment of or violence against people because of their race
2. the belief that some races of people are better than others

Nah, that would just make too much sense. Let's instead just use the new-age PC redefinition from the SJW that probably majored in liberal arts or gender studies, who obviously totally knows so much better than those morons over at Merriam Webster, and just listen and believe... yep... only white people can be racist, and racism is actually just a social construct perpetuating internalized problematic oppressive systemic privilege amongst the stereotypical misogynistic bigoted patriarchy. *barf*

By far one of the ****ing stupidest things going around on the internet these days. I'd say going around in general, but I thankfully have yet to meet anybody out in the wild who actually believes this crap.

The difference is whites as a group are not threatened or oppressed because we are the majority power.

And just because a race is in the minority doesn't mean that they're being oppressed.

And racism IS racial bigotry. I know many wish to make it otherwise. But facts are facts. Using "politically correct" terminology is nothing more than a sham used to obfuscate matters and give people that are sheep something to yell about.

And just because a race is in the minority doesn't mean that they're being oppressed.
Thats true white people are in the minority in south africa

Despite what Donald Trump and many other politicians have told you, the major threat to America isn't Muslim extremism.In fact, statistics show that the real danger lies with domestic extemists who aren't of the Muslim faith.

Read the article here: Statistics Show White Supremacy is a Bigger Threat to the U.S. Than Radical Muslims - Yahoo News

This doesn't surprise me.

Is this news to anyone?

I suppose Nazis and Skinheads brought down the WTC? Are you ****ing for REAL? Why am I not surprised by who LIKED this post?

Be honest, the fact that it's about domestic terrorism explains the lack of 9/11 and foreign deaths.

I'm not the one who is trying to spin my way out of this. I've pasted passages that prove my point. I've asked you to do the same. All you've done is call me dishonest. Go ---- yourself.

Last edited:

I suppose Nazis and Skinheads brought down the WTC? Are you ****ing for REAL? Why am I not surprised by who LIKED this post?

and right wing white supremacists caused the civil war, and then formed the KKK which terrorized and lynched americans for over one hundred years, historically they have always been a bigger threat.

It's not my definition that's limited, its yours. You refuse to admit that racism is more than racial bigotry, it's a social construct involving oppression. One cannot understand racism by stopping at racial bigotry.

When a black person says he hates whites, it's racial bigotry. There is no threat to whites as a group. When a white person says he hates blacks, it is a threat to blacks as a group due to the inherent support of systemic privilege.

So only Caucasians can be racist ?

I've heard this ridiculous and arbitrary leftist definition of racism

Something about if you don't have power over others your generic hatred of people based on skin color is not racism.

Lol ! It's a good thing literally no one gives that definition any credence.

So only Caucasians can be racist ?

I've heard this ridiculous and arbitrary leftist definition of racism

Something about if you don't have power over others your generic hatred of people based on skin color is not racism.

Lol ! It's a good thing literally no one gives that definition any credence.

I thought the Comedian Chris Rock put this issue in its proper perspective. I'll bet that because he told some funnies. That some didn't think he was talking about any truths, huh?

and right wing white supremacists caused the civil war, and then formed the KKK which terrorized and lynched americans for over one hundred years, historically they have always been a bigger threat.

The KKK was started by Democrats, the same party that introduced the world to Jim Crowe.

Are Democrats terrorists ?

The KKK was started by Democrats, the same party that introduced the world to Jim Crowe.

Does rubbing elbows with the Muslim Brotherhood count? :lol:

Am I the only one that read the title of the thread as "Statistics Snow White Supremacy is a Bigger Threat to the U.S. Than Radical Muslims"?

count me in :2wave:

count me in :2wave:

:2razz:

th

sure why not?

Μολὼν λαβέ;1065101478 said:
Why omit 911? I know, I know, it doesn't fit the liberal narrative.

Those who defend Islamist terrorism by omitting 911 aren't doing so because they are liberal, but because they are not.

These people are practicing identity politics, which may seem synonymous with the left, but it isn't based upon true liberal principles. It is just a form of dogmatic double standards crafted by those who blame one group for all the world's ills and automatically absolve all others.

How else do you account for a thread where a woman of color used an incident where another person of color murdered white people en masse as her springboard to defending Islamic terrorism based upon the fantasy that such murders were actually an example of white supremacy?

Damn, it's like the grand inquisitor is holding up three fingers while demanding we see two and people are falling all over themselves shouting "two, two!!, two!!!".

Does rubbing elbows with the Muslim Brotherhood count? :lol:

Hell, nearly everyone of Obama's Foreign Policy blunders have empowered Islamic extremism to a degree.

I'm starting to believe that these aren't happy coincidences.

I once knew this one girl who loved to say I am woman hear me roar.

So I would often respond with I am woman, hear me snore.

And eventually she stopped saying that.

Hell, nearly everyone of Obama's Foreign Policy blunders have empowered Islamic extremism to a degree.

I'm starting to believe that these aren't happy coincidences.

Well I was surprised to discover the AP wants all of Hillary's Phone call logs, records, and any documentation over communication with Morsi's wife. They also want the same from her aide Huma Abedin. I am also not fond of coincidincies.

Considering they got Bill Cosby's sealed court records, I think the AP stands an excellent chance of getting her records.

Back
Top Bottom