• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Statistics Show White Supremacy is a Bigger Threat to the U.S. Than Radical Muslims

Re: Statistics Show White Supremacy is a Bigger Threat to the U.S. Than Radical Musli

Webb actually has credentials other than whom he once slept with to be president

Looks like the Demos went with the false reality of I am woman/victim. I deserve to be President. Hear me roar.

Re: Statistics Show White Supremacy is a Bigger Threat to the U.S. Than Radical Musli

The difference was McKinley and Teddy weren't about selling out this Country. Unlike Hillary and the New Demo Party.

Well of course you'd be wrong about that--since McKinley was the leader of the Gilded wing of the GOP before Taft took it over--or did you miss the Bullmoose run in 1912 giving us Wilson ?

Looks like the Demos went with the false reality of I am woman/victim. I deserve to be President. Hear me roar.

New month--same moronic nonsense.

Webb would also be great as Secretary of Defense.

Cabinet positions--the reason why idiots like Jindal keep riding the clown bus .

Why aren't we hearing more about Webb? He is a Dem candidate for POTUS, isn't he, but the headlines all seem to be about Sanders. Will he be part of the first DEM debate in a few days? Granted, Sanders seems to be sending a message that a lot of people agree with, but I'd like to hear from others, too.

Hillary and her Team, with the MS Media are doing all they can to make sure Webb has no play.

Oh, you mean the Demos Around the table talk. Yeah they considered those to be debates.

Well of course you'd be wrong about that--since McKinley was the leader of the Gilded wing of the GOP before Taft took it over--or did you miss the Bullmoose run in 1912 giving us Wilson ?

No I wasn't wrong at all. Neither McKinley nor Teddy were about selling out the Country. Unlike Hillary and the New Undemocratic Party.

Cabinet positions--the reason why idiots like Jindal keep riding the clown bus .

There is a solution.....once the Democratic Party is destroyed. That problem will be solved.

Hillary and her Team, with the MS Media are doing all they can to make sure Webb has no play.

Oh, you mean the Demos Around the table talk. Yeah they considered those to be debates.

I meant the one that's going to be broadcast by CNN on October 13, moderated by Anderson Cooper. I intend to watch that one.

I meant the one that's going to be broadcast by CNN on October 13, moderated by Anderson Cooper. I intend to watch that one.

They might even let them stand at Podiums
.....so they can at least look official, huh? :lol:

Read the article, it's about a statement by Trump regarding domestic terrorism (click on the link with 'Trump'). The article further specifies domestic terrorism throughout.

I'm sorry you didn't see it, but it's the case.

Despite what Donald Trump and many other politicians have told you, the major threat to America isn’t Muslim extremism. In fact, statistics show that the real danger lies with domestic extremists who aren’t of the Muslim faith.

Let me explain the first paragraph to you. The author does not make a distinction between international Muslim extremists and domestic Muslim extremists. He simply claims that Muslim extremism isn't the major threat to America. Then he says domestic non muslims are the real danger.

To recap, he claims that Muslim extremism is a smaller threat than domestic non muslims, which is demonstrably untrue.

Hope that helps.

No I wasn't wrong at all. Neither McKinley nor Teddy were about selling out the Country. Unlike Hillary and the New Undemocratic Party.

Why are you pumping Mister Biden, with your emphasis on the "Mister" part?

And if you don't call what happened last decade with Bush/Cheney a complete sell-out, I can't help you .

Let me explain the first paragraph to you. The author does not make a distinction between international Muslim extremists and domestic Muslim extremists. He simply claims that Muslim extremism isn't the major threat to America. Then he says domestic non muslims are the real danger.

To recap, he claims that Muslim extremism is a smaller threat than domestic non muslims, which is demonstrably untrue.

Hope that helps.

Click on the link in the article!

Despite what Donald Trump and many other politicians have told you

They are talking about Trump's comments on domestic terrorism, not foreign terrorism!

They might even let them stand at Podiums
.....so they can at least look official, huh? :lol:

I will be interested in the interplay between Hillary and Sanders, and I think they will be given the questions to be asked beforehand to avoid anyone being surprised. :mrgreen: And I also wonder whether Biden will be there.

Jindal an idiot? the Rhodes Scholar? who do you think is more intellectually nimble

Hildabeast or Jindal?

Jindal an idiot? the Rhodes Scholar? who do you think is more intellectually nimble

Hildabeast or Jindal?

Was he smart when he endorsed Common Core enthusiastically?
Or when he did a 180 to cater to the TEAts?

How about his refusal to help his own state with Medicaid Expansion?
That sealed the deal early on for Kasich, wouldn't you say?

Was he smart when he endorsed Common Core enthusiastically?
Or when he did a 180 to cater to the TEAts?

How about his refusal to help his own state with Medicaid Expansion?
That sealed the deal early on for Kasich, wouldn't you say?

you didn't answer my question. Hillary is not a moron but she's hardly top drawer mentally

you didn't answer my question. Hillary is not a moron but she's hardly top drawer mentally

I liked the "nimble" part you slipped in there.

Apparently examples of Jindal's idiocy in office don't count with you.

Neither do his extremely low approval ratings in LA .

Click on the link in the article!

They are talking about Trump's comments on domestic terrorism, not foreign terrorism!

Now you're just making stuff up. The audience member said Muslims were a problem and they had training camps in the country and Trump said he'd look into it. How you extrapolated that to mean that Muslims aren't the biggest threat, white extremists are I'll never know.

I will be interested in the interplay between Hillary and Sanders, and I think they will be given the questions to be asked beforehand to avoid anyone being surprised. :mrgreen: And I also wonder whether Biden will be there.

CNN has said they will hold a spot open for Biden. Should he finally announce. Its those little clues all around and all over the place. That shows that Hillary even with MS media Protections. What her real perspective is.

All the Demos can hope for......is like last time with Romney. Wherein one third or more of those leaning Right didn't come out to vote.

This is all they have with their lil 7 states they control fully and their total 14 wherein they still have people in government.

BTW.....I think it time to Start equating the Demo Party to the Muslim Brotherhood. Let them defend themselves.

Now you're just making stuff up.

I'm not making stuff up.

Clink on the link in the FIRST SENTENCE regarding the comment by Trump in question ("Despite what Donald Trump and many other politicians have told you"). See the blue text with the underline, the words "Donald Trump"? Click on it!

Trump's comment is about domestic terrorism!

That establishes subject.

Are you so invested in calling the article BS that you are totally blind to what it's about?

Don't you understand that grasping the subject explains why 9/11 was left out?

Last edited:

I'm not making stuff up.

Clink on the link in the FIRST SENTENCE regarding the comment by Trump in question ("Despite what Donald Trump and many other politicians have told you"). See the blue text with the underline, the words "Donald Trump"? Click on it!

Trump's comment is about domestic terrorism!

That establishes subject.

Are you so invested in calling the article BS that you are totally blind to what it's about?

Don't you understand that grasping the subject explains why 9/11 was left out?

No where in either article does anyone make a distinction between domestic and international terrorism. Trump barely responds to the man's statement. He's taken criticism for not denouncing the man and I agree with him that he doesn't have to defend anyone but himself. If you can copy and paste a section of either article where the comparison is made, please have at it.

No where in either article does anyone make a distinction between domestic and international terrorism.

It establishes such in the first sentence and further specifies domestic throughout the article. And that's why 9/11 and the death of US citizens overseas is left out. You just can't admit the subject of the article because you've made a fool of yourself misinterpreting it with grand rants that, as we now see (yes, even you see it), were totally misplaced.

Despite what Donald Trump and many other politicians have told you, the major threat to America isn't Muslim extremism.In fact, statistics show that the real danger lies with domestic extemists who aren't of the Muslim faith.

Read the article here: Statistics Show White Supremacy is a Bigger Threat to the U.S. Than Radical Muslims - Yahoo News

This doesn't surprise me.

Is this news to anyone?

A surprise to me that you promote Progressives and utter media BS....? Not at all.

This OP is as lame as it gets. When the obama Regime starts telling the truth about Muslim extremism instead of white washing it....I might discuss this with you....But as it stands shrub...as always.....you are full of ****!

It establishes such in the first sentence and further specifies domestic throughout the article. And that's why 9/11 and the death of US citizens overseas is left out. You just can't admit the subject of the article because you've made a fool of yourself misinterpreting it with grand rants that, as we now see (yes, even you see it), were totally misplaced.

Copy, paste, prove it.

Copy, paste, prove it.

Well that was a bunch of nonsense. Forty eight people killed by white racists and 28 or so killed by home grown islamists. Add nearly 4000 at the world trade center and you can understand how much nonsense the article is.

No, your interpretation is a bunch of nonsense. Click on the link in the first sentence and you can understand how much nonsense your interpretation is.

You were wrong. Deal with it.

That you even believed someone would just leave out 9/11 and overseas deaths expecting to get away with such is ludicrous. The article being about what the first sentence establishes does, in fact, explain the leaving out of 9/11 and overseas deaths. If you'd taken a minute to think about it, or bothered to click on the link in the first sentence, you might have figured it out.

Back
Top Bottom