• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Statistics Show Exactly How Many Times Trans People Have Attacked You in Bathrooms

Re: Statistics Show Exactly How Many Times Trans People Have Attacked You in Bathroom

The kind that doesn't just throw ethics out of the ****ing window.

Your ethics are scewed by ignorance and personal bias. My pectorals mean nothing to me, now that through science I require a DD cup bra to hold them... well now its right.

Whhen I get the dangly bits corrected, it will be better.

I will be happy.

How is happy unethical?

Re: Statistics Show Exactly How Many Times Trans People Have Attacked You in Bathroom

And you live in a fantasy world where if someone isn't "normal" they are broken,and you'd rather they stay broken then fix their issue because for you the fix makes you uncomfortable. Transgender people just want to live their lives without suffering, you want them to suffer. The best medical opinions out there say Gender Dysphoria is NOT a mental illness, and the best treatment is to determine how much alteration of the body is needed to match the mental to alleviate the suffering.

For some, it's so little you'd never know, for others it's full on transition. These are not mentally ill people who pose a threat to society. They are good people trying to lead normal lives. Try doing a little reading up on the issue, you might be surprised how misguided, however well intended, your beliefs really are.

No, I live in a world in which if a person is broken, then they're BROKEN. When a person believes themselves to be something they are NOT, they are mentally ill. And that mental illness requires treatment and if possible a cure. Not coddling and normalization. Not all mentally ill people are a threat top society, but they're still mentally ill. And when it comes to mental illness, there are no 'beliefs'....there are just facts.

How about it? How does that cause any harm? Do women's bathrooms not have stalls? Do we not already have laws against sex crimes? How often does that actually happen?

It's not about laws or bathrooms. It's about the normalization of mental illness. it's about teaching children things that are simply not true. It's about feelings over facts. Emotion over logic and reason.

No, I live in a world in which if a person is broken, then they're BROKEN. When a person believes themselves to be something they are NOT, they are mentally ill. And that mental illness requires treatment and if possible a cure. Not coddling and normalization. Not all mentally ill people are a threat top society, but they're still mentally ill. And when it comes to mental illness, there are no 'beliefs'....there are just facts.

Query: What "Treatment" can fix this? Do you know a better path or not?

https://mic.com/articles/114066/sta...ple-have-attacked-you-in-bathrooms#.LAY2cqd6A

I get the want to keep restrooms safe... so worry about the real threats please? MMkay? Not your politically driven nonsense.

Once again there is no willingness to address the real issue, which is not attacks by transsexuals but attacks by predators who might pretend to be transsexuals to gain access. I would think that in an atmosphere in which claims of "rape culture" are being made there would be more concern. I really don't understand the blasé attitude leftists have about this. Yes, cases of such attacks have been reported.

Once again there is no willingness to address the real issue, which is not attacks by transsexuals but attacks by predators who might pretend to be transsexuals to gain access. I would think that in an atmosphere in which claims of "rape culture" are being made there would be more concern. I really don't understand the blasé attitude leftists have about this. Yes, cases of such attacks have been reported.

How about we just outlaw attacks?

You want nonsense? How about a mentally ill man pretending to be a woman. How's that for nonsense?

you are correct, your scenario is nonsense

Query: What "Treatment" can fix this? Do you know a better path or not?

A healthy dose of reality might help. And the reality is..no matter how much you want to be one, you will NEVER be a woman.

you are correct, your scenario is nonsense

You're right. A man claiming to be something he is not, and can never be, is nonsense. Glad we agree.

How about we just outlaw attacks?

I assume that has already been done, however mentally unstable people, through no fault of their own, have a penchant for disregarding said law.

https://mic.com/articles/114066/sta...ple-have-attacked-you-in-bathrooms#.LAY2cqd6A

I get the want to keep restrooms safe... so worry about the real threats please? MMkay? Not your politically driven nonsense.

I keep seeing memes online threatening trans-gendered people for using public restrooms with their daughters. One of these tough guys is going to try to beat one up who is concealed carrying.

I would also add that public restrooms are not a safe place, regardless of the trans-gender issue. With that being said, people's moms, daughters, sisters, ect. are more likely to be attacked in the parking lot.

These bigots actually are saying (paraphrasing), "I don't want a man in a dress to pee with my daughter. I want a man in a dress to pee with my son." When hit with that an aneurysm starts in their brain. I like to use their gay marriage logic and suggest that we just not have public restrooms anymore. Everyone can wear diapers like the big babies they are.

A healthy dose of reality might help. And the reality is..no matter how much you want to be one, you will NEVER be a woman.

That isn't something I'm unaware of. The closest I can get is a poor copy of the real thing. At least, until science can alter DNA or transfer our consciousness into Clones. Something tells me you would protest that too.

However, in the interim between that glorious day science can fully change my SEX, I'll work on my GENDER within the confines of science.

See I've done:
Played starting Defensive End for an undefeated, 6-A State Champion football team
Spent ten years in the Navy
Seen the world.
Married, twice (still am and plan to stay so to a wonderful woman)
Have two children
I love football, baseball, hunting and fishing.

None of that changed me.
I've been to the Church
To therapist
I've tried embracing "MAN" and it left me miserable.

Now that I've accepted the real me...

I'm happy. I'm content, I'm at personal inner peace.

You can fret and fume and flail all you want about "You're not a REAL WOMAN" And? I'ma happy woman, I'm a content woman.

And you, and the rest of the Gender Purist would take that from me, and those like me...

Why?

I keep seeing memes online threatening trans-gendered people for using public restrooms with their daughters. One of these tough guys is going to try to beat one up who is concealed carrying.

I would also add that public restrooms are not a safe place, regardless of the trans-gender issue. With that being said, people's moms, daughters, sisters, ect. are more likely to be attacked in the parking lot.

These bigots actually are saying (paraphrasing), "I don't want a man in a dress to pee with my daughter. I want a man in a dress to pee with my son." When hit with that an aneurysm starts in their brain. I like to use their gay marriage logic and suggest that we just not have public restrooms anymore. Everyone can wear diapers like the big babies they are.

You best believe I have a .40 in my purse.

That isn't something I'm unaware of. The closest I can get is a poor copy of the real thing. At least, until science can alter DNA or transfer our consciousness into Clones. Something tells me you would protest that too.

However, in the interim between that glorious day science can fully change my SEX, I'll work on my GENDER within the confines of science.

See I've done:
Played starting Defensive End for an undefeated, 6-A State Champion football team
Spent ten years in the Navy
Seen the world.
Married, twice (still am and plan to stay so to a wonderful woman)
Have two children
I love football, baseball, hunting and fishing.

None of that changed me.
I've been to the Church
To therapist
I've tried embracing "MAN" and it left me miserable.

Now that I've accepted the real me...

I'm happy. I'm content, I'm at personal inner peace.

You can fret and fume and flail all you want about "You're not a REAL WOMAN" And? I'ma happy woman, I'm a content woman.

And you, and the rest of the Gender Purist would take that from me, and those like me...

Why?

I would take nothing from you. As there is nothing to take. The 'real you' is a man with a mental illness. One that will never be cured with fake breasts and hormones.

I would take nothing from you. As there is nothing to take. The 'real you' is a man with a mental illness. One that will never be cured with fake breasts and hormones.

Well, sorry no these are quite real, no Silicone here. But that's aside the point, you still have offered no "cure" for the "mental illness". Come on now, there must be some path to curing people like me.

You don't get to ****ing decide who is and is not broken. In my book, anyone stupid enough to believe in god is mentally ill as is possible. That doesn't mean I get to decide for others, you don't get to do that either.

And you live in a fantasy world where if someone isn't "normal" they are broken,and you'd rather they stay broken then fix their issue because for you the fix makes you uncomfortable. Transgender people just want to live their lives without suffering, you want them to suffer. The best medical opinions out there say Gender Dysphoria is NOT a mental illness, and the best treatment is to determine how much alteration of the body is needed to match the mental to alleviate the suffering.

For some, it's so little you'd never know, for others it's full on transition. These are not mentally ill people who pose a threat to society. They are good people trying to lead normal lives. Try doing a little reading up on the issue, you might be surprised how misguided, however well intended, your beliefs really are.

Except the so-called fix doesn't fix what's truly broken. Just puts a new face on the broken. And now we're told they're not even "broken".

You don't get to ****ing decide who is and is not broken. In my book, anyone stupid enough to believe in god is mentally ill as is possible. That doesn't mean I get to decide for others, you don't get to do that either.

Except it wasn't Howler63 who brought up the whole "broken" thing. And your book has 90% of the human population as mentally ill. You realize that makes it far more likely it isn't the large bulk of humanity that is mentally ill but the outliers.

Why would I advise a medically unethical treatment that is acting towards parts of the body that have nothing to do with the condition? What kind of scumbag would I be if I said, well, yeah, there is nothing wrong with your body, but well, I support doctors acting towards it anyways?
If its not your body, why would you care?

Except it wasn't Howler63 who brought up the whole "broken" thing. And your book has 90% of the human population as mentally ill. You realize that makes it far more likely it isn't the large bulk of humanity that is mentally ill but the outliers.

I don't believe that 90% of all people believe in god.

If its not your body, why would you care?

C'mon, you know this. Most of us don't care what others choose to do to their bodies. It's when you start involving us in what you do that we call you out. Have two peckers sewn on, just keep it to yourself.

I don't believe that 90% of all people believe in god.

You're kidding yourself then. Not the same god, not the same description, but ask folks if they believe in a higher power...

Btw:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_atheism

Studies on the demographics of atheism have concluded that self-identified atheists comprise anywhere from 2% to 13% of the world's population

Last edited:

We've been round and round on this one Henrin. I can only tell you that for me, personally, accepting I was trans 18 months ago, hormones started a year ago... I have never been more personally content as a person as I am now. I am happy. So maybe you're right, I'm delusionally mentally ill. Maybe you're right that the path I'm on isn't the RIGHT one. In 20 years of searching for a solution, this is the best I've found. So you'll have to excuse me if I sit contentedly happy being "wrong" in your book.

Let me first say that I am glad you are happy and that it is right for everyone to pursue those things that make them happy in life. Now whether or not you are delusional, mentally ill, have some disorder or whatever, hell I'm no doctor, what the hell do I know. What you do with your body and your life is your business. Frankly, I am more freaked out by people with tattoos all over their bodies and face than I am by Bruce Jenner. MY issue with this is my issue with virtually everything--the use of state power to impose a solution on a free people. Obama, for instance, issuing a mandate that covers all public schools is outrageous and should be opposed regardless of how one stands on the trans issue. I am pretty open minded on this stuff but it is a bridge too far for me to refer to refer to Bruce Jenner as a she or someone born with a vagina as a he. While you may have changed your body to fit your mind, the reality of who and what you are hasn't changed. If you've got a penis, youre a dude. That's just the way it is.

As to what bathroom a trans should use? Hell, I don't know. Its probably best to have them segregated according to sex, but go with a 'don't ask don't tell' type of policy. Waaaay too much is being made of this particular issue.

C'mon, you know this. Most of us don't care what others choose to do to their bodies. It's when you start involving us in what you do that we call you out. Have two peckers sewn on, just keep it to yourself.

I'm fine with that. But that's not what he was talking about.

You're right. A man claiming to be something he is not, and can never be, is nonsense. Glad we agree.

reread the post title, you are off in the bushes.....focus.

Back
Top Bottom