• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

States Want to Ban Abortions Beyond Their Borders.

That is a horrible reply! Both engage, both should have say in the life!
If men simply keep it in their pants, they won't need to demand a say for anything!

(Is this not logically consistent with some who say that if women would stop having illicit sex there'd be no abortions? Same principle - stop being sluts, men, and carelessly slinging your sperm about!)

Im sure if a doctor was going to do it they would come up with some reason it was necessary. I also know that there is likely to be non-doctor abortions performed.
Non doctors could not perform a third trimester abortion.

The fetus at that late stage , needs to deliverd either through the a c section or the birth canal because the head and skull are too well formed . The skull cannot be crushed before delivery. If the fetus is viable it will be delivered alive.

Last edited:
Why did you amputate a shred of a thought and present it was if it was a whole thought?
Maybe I can only entertain a shred of a thought or maybe I was focusing in on a specific thought and releasing the rest to oblivion.

The woman knows the consequences also, but gets all the say, even though she agreed to have sex! So the man is not equally represented under the law!

THe man has all the 'say' he wants. He just needs to 'say' before they have sex, just like she does. After that, both should be held accountable for the risk they CHOSE to take.

The man knows all this before deciding. So why shouldnt he be held accountable for his decision?

And if a woman is so desperate to end the life of a growing fetus during the 3rd trimester without any medical reason to do so, then there has to be some mental health issues there. She is definitely putting her own life at risk doing almost anything herself to end that pregnancy at that point.
Yes, she was mentally ill and was in a psych facility after this happened.

Is repeating that nonsense over & over supposed to mean something or are you going to address the point made?

I am asking you a question. Do you understand the concept of asking a question?

Maybe I can only entertain a shred of a thought or maybe I was focusing in on a specific thought and releasing the rest to oblivion.

The entire post was only a single thought. I'm sorry to hear about your limitation.

There is nothing equal about pregnancy. When the man gets pregnant, then it will be equal. Until then, only the woman has a say.
That is a chickenshit answer! Also means nothing, that child is as much a part of him as her!

That is a chickenshit answer! Also means nothing, that child is as much a part of him as her!
It's NOT in his body. THAT is why he gets no say in whether she aborts or carries to term. jfc

That is a chickenshit answer!
Chicken shit is small... if you want to make a statement of effect it should be "that is an Elephant Shit!!"
Also means nothing, that child is as much a part of him as her!
It is not a 50/50 split... but that starts getting into minutia that I am sure you don't want to talk about.

What matters is where the child is developing. It is in the woman.. not that man.

Your question makes no sense.

It makes perfect sense. What part has you confused?

Here it is again:

Why did you amputate a shred of a thought and present it as if it was a whole thought?

Here it is again:

Why did you amputate a shred of a thought and present it as if it was a whole thought?
Still a stupid question and presumptuous.

Here it is again:

Good grief. It is proper format on debate forums to quote only the part(s) you are responding to.

Still a stupid question and presumptuous.

It's a direct question asking why you edited away the context of the post and presented a shred instead of the whole thought.

Good grief. It is proper format on debate forums to quote only the part(s) you are responding to.

I disagree with the practice, think it is rude and will not respond to those who go to the extra effort of editing away the context to change the thought of my post.

It's a direct question asking why you edited away the context of the post and presented a shred instead of the whole thought.
I did no such thing. I simply addressed the point made.
I disagree with the practice, think it is rude and will not respond to those who go to the extra effort of editing away the context to change the thought of my post.
That's your problem then. There's nothing wrong with responding to specific points within a statement or post.

Back
Top Bottom