• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

States skeptical of Biden's Covid-19 vaccine plan as they await the missing details

Since you persist in ignoring the fact that "Those People" and "Claque Trump" have almost the same hesitancy about getting the vaccine, there is really no way to discuss this rationally with you.

Where I live I am a member of the minority (I happen to have a low level of melanin in my epidermis). Does that mean that I should get the vaccine before someone who is in the majority?

If the vaccine becomes MORE available than it is now then the odds of there being riots because people can't get it most certainly will go down.
If the odds of riots go down as more vaccine is available, why would you worry about riots at all? There are no riots now, and vaccine supplies will be higher in the future than they are now.

As far as vaccine hesitancy among demographic populations, not only are you incorrect when you state that the hesitancy is the same, the point remains that the risk is also different. White Trump voters are less likely to get, spread or die from covid, statistically, than minority populations (in the United States of America. )

It is difficult to rationally discuss the subject with people who continue to insist that vaccine hesitancy is a bigger problem for people who are less at risk and more likely to get the vaccine than people who are more at risk and less likely to get the vaccine, according to all data available.

If the odds of riots go down as more vaccine is available, why would you worry about riots at all?

It's called "contingency planning", something that the military does a lot of and which Mr. Trump doesn't appear to have ever heard of.

There are no riots now, ...

True.

...and vaccine supplies will be higher in the future than they are now.

Also likely true. However, when have facts ever stopped a riot?

As far as vaccine hesitancy among demographic populations, not only are you incorrect when you state that the hesitancy is the same, ...

The hesitancy amongst the "Black population" is "approximately 42%". The hesitancy amongst "Claque Trump" is "more than half". That's close enough for government work.

...the point remains that the risk is also different.

True.

White Trump voters are less likely to get, spread or die from covid, statistically, than minority populations (in the United States of America. )

Any group that ignores the safe, simple, cheap, and effective measures that have historically proven to reduce the chance of contagion is at a higher risk than any group that does not ignore those measures.

It is difficult to rationally discuss the subject with people who continue to insist that vaccine hesitancy is a bigger problem for people who are less at risk and more likely to get the vaccine than people who are more at risk and less likely to get the vaccine, according to all data available.

I have absolutely no issue with "A -'White'- 'Majority' person who ignores the safe, simple, cheap, and effective measures that have historically proven to reduce the chance of contagion is likely at a higher risk than a -'White'- 'Majority' person who doesn't AND that increased risk may well make then more at risk than a -'Black'- 'Minority' person who doesn't.".

I do have an issue with "ALL -'Black'- 'Minority' persons are more at risk than ANY -'White'- 'Majority' persons.".

We are already ADMINISTERING a million doses a day. 300 million "ready" in January is likely.
Who said 300 million ready in January?

Who said 300 million ready in January?

Why that was said by the President of the United States of America.

The President of the United States of America is Mr. Biden.

<SARC>That means that it is all Biden's fault if there aren't 300,000,000 doses ready in the next 10 days </SARC>- right?

Why that was said by the President of the United States of America.
The President of the United States of America is Mr. Biden.
<SARC>That means that it is all Biden's fault if there aren't 300,000,000 doses ready in the next 10 days </SARC>- right?
The fact you don't supply a link to this assertion makes me thing you dreamed it. I've seen 100 million in first 100 days. I've seen 300 million "in 2021." I haven't seen 300 million by January.

Back
Top Bottom