• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

States Should Prepare for Possible Vaccine by Early November, C.D.C. Says

problem is I am not screaming that vaccines are evil. All of my kids got their vaccines...the only exception is my third child who is allergic to the flu vaccine...they still get yearly flu shots, except him..and they are grown...and I get my flu shot and a pnuemonia vax every five years...because I have a predisposition.

So, I hardly think they are evil...but I do not trust unproperly tested medications or experimental things...most trials go on for some time to determine efficacy, side effects, etc....because face it...even natural products can have side effects....I am allergic to dairy...very allergic..and my doctor prescribed me a medication that had a dairy coating (she didn't realize it at the time that the coating was made that way...) I had some pretty wild side effects and broke out in a rash all over that looked similar to measles...she saw me, knew it could not be measles, because I am immune from an infection as a chlid...and she said...oh, this is pretty bad hives...lets take a look at what changed...then she started looking up ingredients in the pill she prescribed me...the generic form has a protective coating made out of dairy...oh boy...so, I am stuck taking the name brand which doesn't have a dairy coating..

and no it isn't lactose...I am actually allergic to dairy. I have to use almond milk at starbucks, which sucks.

Probably casein or whey. Food allergies are crazy, and extremely serious.

Point being; if the FDA says that clinical trials prove a vaccine is safe and effective, who am I to argue. Be just like the antivaxxers screaming about aluminum content and autism.

Back
Top Bottom