• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

States Should Prepare for Possible Vaccine by Early November, C.D.C. Says

I'll believe it when I see it, until then...

something, even if it's poison disguised as vaccine will be released a few days before the election, you can count on that

A sure sign of TDS.

Everything. EVERYTHING. Even the health of America.

Is turned into a political football.

sigh...

Will you take the vaccine?

Lmao.

------------------------

Thought had by person at the White House: If you can remember, man, woman, car, camera, TV, you are fit to lead a country and no one has anything to worry about

Last edited:
something, even if it's poison disguised as vaccine will be released a few days before the election, you can count on that

snake-oil.png

all Trump needs, for votes, is to convince people that a vaccine is imminent.

he will do what he's always done. lie.

all Trump needs, for votes, is to convince people that a vaccine is imminent.

he will do what he's always done. lie.

He knows his credibility is shot; that’s why he’s having the CDC announce it.

Not sure why a possible hope must be politicized?

Not sure why a possible hope must be politicized?

Because trump is preying on that hope. That's the point. It's HCQ 2.0.

Or rather, Trump U 2.0.

Probably the most obvious October Surprise (or in this case, two days before the election) was the announcement of a vaccine. It's now been reported that the CDC is telling governors to prepare for a vaccination rollout on November first, in spite of the enormous cutting of corners in vaccine research.

Will enough of the American people be fooled to hand Trump the election?

Coronavirus News: Live Updates - The New York Times

Also...

It Has Come to This: Ignore the C.D.C.

"The agency’s new guidelines are wrong, so states have to step up on their own to suppress the coronavirus.

By Harold Varmus and Rajiv Shah

Harold Varmus is a former director of the National Institutes of Health. Rajiv Shah is the president of the Rockefeller Foundation.

We were startled and dismayed last week to learn that the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, in a perplexing series of statements, had altered its testing guidelines to reduce the testing of asymptomatic people for the coronavirus.

These changes by the C.D.C. will undermine efforts to end the pandemic, slow the return to normal economic, educational and social activities, and increase the loss of lives.

Like other scientists and public health experts, we have argued that more asymptomatic people, not fewer, need to be tested to bring the pandemic under control. Now, in the face of a dysfunctional C.D.C., it’s up to states, other institutions and individuals to act.

Understanding what needs to be done requires understanding the different purposes of testing. Much of the current testing is diagnostic. People should get tested if they have symptoms — respiratory distress, loss of smell, fever. There is no argument about this testing, and the altered C.D.C. guidelines do not affect it.

But under its revised guidelines, the C.D.C. seeks to dissuade people who are asymptomatic from being tested. Yet this group poses both the greatest threat to pandemic control and the greatest opportunity to bring the pandemic to an end. It is with this group that our country has failed most miserably."

We can only hope. Of course if it doesn't happen do we blame Trump or Bush.

Because trump is preying on that hope. That's the point. It's HCQ 2.0.

Or rather, Trump U 2.0.

Trump is doing everything he can to end this pandemic. It would be nice to get some help from the left.

Trump is doing everything he can to end this pandemic. It would be nice to get some help from the left.

like masks, shutdowns and social distancing?

200825-sturgis-sd-motorcycle-rally-jm-1533_77db85dd482343934771b5a6f58484cd.jpg

There's no surprise that a vaccine is at hand. At least five major pharmaceutical companies have been working on it as a priority, and human trials have been ongoing for months. The Russians are starting their vaccination program in October. Some are skeptical of its efficacy, some aren't. But the point is, it was only question of time before a vaccine or several kinds would be available, and with the attention and manpower dedicated to it, a short amount of time was predictable.

For anybody to suggest that the CDC is trying to sway an election by providing an end to suffering is not only absurd, but perverse, cynical, deliberately divisive and destructive. We have been through a very hard time. And this ongoing attempt to politicize our best efforts through unsubstantiated speculation is now a serious threat to the fabric of this nation.

The hatred for Trump by some is palpable, but for them to weave a Machiavellian web around a life saving vaccine is truly a new low. Any good news is quashed - even life saving news - in the hopes of demeaning a sitting president. It's the lowest I've ever seen some Americans sink.

To the OP, I'd be glad to give you a big shoe. You can bang it on a table, and repeat what you may find an inspirational phrase. Only you may want top substitute the word "you," for "ourselves." Thanks!!

like masks, shutdowns and social distancing?

200825-sturgis-sd-motorcycle-rally-jm-1533_77db85dd482343934771b5a6f58484cd.jpg

Luckily Sturgis doesn't number into the millions like the terrorist I mean protesters. Plus Sturgis is an isolated event that is over while these protester and terrorist masquerading as protesters are spreading this virus on a daily basis for moths in every city of this country and as much of the rural area as possible. They have made isolation and testing useless and destroyed any chance of possible bring this pandemic under control. The only thin worse than these idiots murdering people and destroying our economy is the support by the parties to continue the stupidity. At least trump supports law and order and our police. if Biden gets in we will become the new Middle East I mean West I guess.

There's no surprise that a vaccine is at hand. At least five major pharmaceutical companies have been working on it as a priority, and human trials have been ongoing for months. The Russians are starting their vaccination program in October. Some are skeptical of its efficacy, some aren't. But the point is, it was only question of time before a vaccine or several kinds would be available, and with the attention and manpower dedicated to it, a short amount of time was predictable.

For anybody to suggest that the CDC is trying to sway an election by providing an end to suffering is not only absurd, but perverse, cynical, deliberately divisive and destructive. We have been through a very hard time. And this ongoing attempt to politicize our best efforts through unsubstantiated speculation is now a serious threat to the fabric of this nation.

The hatred for Trump by some is palpable, but for them to weave a Machiavellian web around a life saving vaccine is truly a new low. Any good news is quashed - even life saving news - in the hopes of demeaning a sitting president. It's the lowest I've ever seen some Americans sink.

To the OP, I'd be glad to give you a big shoe. You can bang it on a table, and repeat what you may find an inspirational phrase. Only you may want top substitute the word "you," for "ourselves." Thanks!!

we know damned well that both the CDC and FDA are being corrupted by TRump.

Don't play stupid.

Trump is doing everything he can to end this pandemic.

WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

One of the most... (I don't even know what to call this bit of insanity) posts I have ever read.

His stooges (deplorabes) won't even wear a mask.

we know damned well that both the CDC and FDA are being corrupted by TRump.

Don't play stupid.

You don't know anything of the sort, particularly when it comes to making a vaccine available. Pure cynical and mean spirited speculation on your part. And spare me the "don't play stupid" crap. You want a discussion, bring some good manners to the table. Thanks!!

You don't know anything of the sort, particularly when it comes to making a vaccine available. Pure cynical and mean spirited speculation on your part. And spare me the "don't play stupid" crap. You want a discussion, bring some good manners to the table. Thanks!!

come on dude, be honest, this is ridiculous

we all know what is going on

WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

One of the most... (I don't even know what to call this bit of insanity) posts I have ever read.

His stooges (deplorabes) won't even wear a mask.

He is pushing hard for the only possible solution which is a vaccine. There is no other choice when we have millions of people in the streets spreading this virus every day. They have made testing and isolation impossible. The left has shut down the country and destroyed our economy while supporting the people spreading this virus, burning, looting, and terrorizing the the good citizens of this country in every state and city. WTF!!!!!!!!!!! is exactly what I have to say about the chaos, mayhem, terror, and destruction of our economy by the left.

He is pushing hard for the only possible solution which is a vaccine. There is no other choice when we have millions of people in the streets spreading this virus every day. They have made testing and isolation impossible. The left has shut down the country and destroyed our economy while supporting the people spreading this virus, burning, looting, and terrorizing the the good citizens of this country in every state and city. WTF!!!!!!!!!!! is exactly what I have to say about the chaos, mayhem, terror, and destruction of our economy by the left.

this post is UNHINGED, void of reason

just emotion and rhetoric

enjoy your day

this post is UNHINGED, void of reason

just emotion and rhetoric

enjoy your day

Sorry if the truth isn't to your liking. Even Biden has woke up and realizes that he cannot win the election supporting these terrorist.

“Protesting such brutality is right and necessary. It’s an utterly American response,” he said. “But burning down communities and needless destruction is not.

Finally someone on the left acknowledging the difference between peaceful protesting and terror that is going on across our country.

Sorry if the truth isn't to your liking. Even Biden has woke up and realizes that he cannot win the election supporting these terrorist.

Finally someone on the left acknowledging the difference between peaceful protesting and terror that is going on across our country.

it's not a matter of liking, it a mater of reason and fact vs zealot tribe blind dogma

again, have a nice day

Luckily Sturgis doesn't number into the millions like the terrorist I mean protesters.

^ this is how Trump voters do it. instead of "rioters" they say "protesters". then "protesters" are now "terrorists".

it's very sneaky and it works on the dummies.

Back
Top Bottom