• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

States Rights and Abortion Drugs

You said

In order to be charged with murder, or conspiracy to commit murder, a murder has to actually take place

That's a lie
Right, meaning IT HAS TO ACTUALLY BE MURDER. Not that the act itself is carried out. Like I have said over and over and over and over again.

If a wife in TX conspires to kill her husband while he is in OK on business, she can be charged with conspiracy to commit murder because murder is a crime in OK and TX. If a pregnant woman plans to drive to AZ to have an abortion, her driver can not be charged with conspiracy nor can she be charged with conspiracy, because it's NOT murder. It is LEGAL in the jurisdiction the act will or has taken place in.

Right, meaning IT HAS TO ACTUALLY BE MURDER. Not that the act itself is carried out. Like I have said over and over and over and over again.

If a wife in TX conspires to kill her husband while he is in OK on business, she can be charged with conspiracy to commit murder because murder is a crime in OK and TX. If a pregnant woman plans to drive to AZ to have an abortion, her driver can not be charged with conspiracy nor can she be charged with conspiracy, because it's NOT murder. It is LEGAL in the jurisdiction the act will or has taken place in.
But no murder took place

You said a murder HAS TO TAKE PLACE

In order to be charged with murder, or conspiracy to commit murder, a murder has to actually take place

But no murder took place

This is spam

This is spam
You keep asking me the same question I've answered over and over and over again. Why do you expect the answer to change? If you ask me a question, or make a false accusation, I will correct you with the same answer as many times as you need.

You keep asking me the same question I've answered over and over and over again. Why do you expect the answer to change? If you ask me a question, or make a false accusation, I will correct you with the same answer as many times as you need.
Because you are lying

You said

That is a lie

Because you are lying
This is against the TOS
You said

That is a lie
It is a strawman you created. I have consistently and clearly shown you why you are wrong. Trolling does not change this, neither does feigning reading comprehension problems.

This is against the TOS

It is a strawman you created. I have consistently and clearly shown you why you are wrong. Trolling does not change this, neither does feigning reading comprehension problems.
What you are saying is factually incorrect

You said

That is factually incorrect

What you are saying is factually incorrect
It's actually 100% factually correct.
You said

That is factually incorrect
No it isn't.

It's actually 100% factually correct.

No it isn't.

DID A MURDER TAKE PLACE HERE?

No, I said it has to actually BE murder.

addressed and refuted your point on this already.
No. This is your quote

TAKE PLACE

DENY THAT IS YOUR QUOTE

No. This is your quote

TAKE PLACE

DENY THAT IS YOUR QUOTE
I have shown you why you are wrong, repeatedly. when you troll and pretend you don't comprehend what I wrote, that doesn't actually change what I wrote.

I have shown you why you are wrong, repeatedly. when you troll and pretend you don't comprehend what I wrote, that doesn't actually change what I wrote.
But you won't deny its your quote. Lol

You have derailed this thread long enough with your nonsense

Feel free to continue if you must

But you have been busted and you have zero credibility now.

Here's an interesting question, with the "Separation of Powers" in question being between states and the Federal government. Do the states have the authority to ban abortifacients that the FDA has approved? Sarah Perry has written an opinion piece on it, in which she has some interesting observations of recent Supreme Court history during the pandemic:

I would suggest no. Nullification doesn't work. Ask Fort Sumpter.

US constitution and common law.

Nope. Standing and jurisdiction are set in stone.

I've already shown why you are wrong. It's why TX didn't win their lawsuit against PA.

Unless you source what I've asked, you've proven nothing and I wont accept it. You just posted more BS about standing.

So keep posting all you want but your argument here is a fail since it's nothing but "it's in the Const" and your opinion.

Not sure how to make this any clearer to you but you repeating your unfounded opinions is not a successful argument...ever.

Since I'm sure you dont care if I accept your posts or not, it seems odd you keep repeating yourself with empty responses. "My" responses will also not change, LOL....since I require proof and sources.

Unless you source what I've asked, you've proven nothing and I wont accept it. You just posted more BS about standing.
I've sourced what you asked, and even gave you a court case as an example.
So keep posting all you want but your argument here is a fail since it's nothing but "it's in the Const" and your opinion.
Well, my argument hasn't failed, as evidenced by the fact TX case against PA was tossed out on it's ass.
Not sure how to make this any clearer to you but you repeating your unfounded opinions is not a successful argument...ever.
I have not offered any opinions, unfounded or otherwise. This is BASIC constitutional law.
Since I'm sure you dont care if I accept your posts or not, it seems odd you keep repeating yourself with empty responses. "My" responses will also not change, LOL....since I require proof and sources.
I will simply correct you as many times as you need me to.

I've sourced what you asked, and even gave you a court case as an example.

Well, my argument hasn't failed, as evidenced by the fact TX case against PA was tossed out on it's ass.

I have not offered any opinions, unfounded or otherwise. This is BASIC constitutional law.

I will simply correct you as many times as you need me to.

Your sources didnt apply and used standing. You failed on both counts. You should read my original post. I would have welcomed something that DID support it because all I want is clarification, I dont have a preference either way.

So:
Unless you source what I've asked, you've proven nothing and I wont accept it. You just posted more BS about standing.​
So keep posting all you want but your argument here is a fail since it's nothing but "it's in the Const" and your opinion.​
Not sure how to make this any clearer to you but you repeating your unfounded opinions is not a successful argument...ever.​

Your sources didnt apply and used standing.
Lol
You failed on both counts.
I've shown you why TX law is utterly meaningless, using constitutional law, common law, and even gave you a court case showing you why.
You should read my original post. I would have welcomed something that DID support it because all I want is clarification, I dont have a preference either way.

So:
Unless you source what I've asked, you've proven nothing and I wont accept it. You just posted more BS about standing.​
So keep posting all you want but your argument here is a fail since it's nothing but "it's in the Const" and your opinion.​
Not sure how to make this any clearer to you but you repeating your unfounded opinions is not a successful argument...ever.​
I've given you specifically what you asked for. TX can not charge anyone, nor can anyone IN TX sue ANYONE for something that happened IN ANOTHER STATE, where that thing is legal in that other state. Due to jurisdiction, and standing.

Lol

I've shown you why TX law is utterly meaningless, using constitutional law, common law, and even gave you a court case showing you why.

I've given you specifically what you asked for. TX can not charge anyone, nor can anyone IN TX sue ANYONE for something that happened IN ANOTHER STATE, where that thing is legal in that other state. Due to jurisdiction, and standing.

I've already sourced it

I've already sourced it

Repeating it doesnt make it true. You did not source what I asked...now I realize you didnt even understand what I asked but you still have not proven your claim on standing either. Your conclusions on its specific use need to be sourced. As I wrote earlier if you had provided what I was asking about, you wouldnt be typing your ass off over and over, as I would have been happy to accept it.​

Repeating it doesnt make it true.
I know. The written record showing you I sourced it does.
You did not source what I asked...now I realize you didnt even understand what I asked but you still have not proven your claim on standing either. Your conclusions on its specific use need to be sourced. As I wrote earlier if you had provided what I was asking about, you wouldnt be typing your ass off over and over, as I would have been happy to accept it.​

I've given you specifically what you asked for. TX can not charge anyone, nor can anyone IN TX sue ANYONE for something that happened IN ANOTHER STATE, where that thing is legal in that other state. Due to jurisdiction, and standing. I even gave you a court case to this effect.

Back
Top Bottom