• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Statement made from the MAGA hat wearing teen.

bongsaway

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive

When I heard his statement on tv, my first reaction was it was written by a lawyer. Not sure if I'm right or not but I do know the kid hired a public relations firm to help with his story.

Why do you think he would need a public relations firm? Is he incapable of speaking for himself?

Seriously, get real. I think the crux of this matter-relating to the plotzing over minors getting professional representation when the lunatic left makes death threats to them and their families-is that the lunatic left never expects Christians and Catholics to counter punch.
Good. Welcome to the new reality where leftists don't get to abuse people they don't like or agree with.

Seriously, get real. I think the crux of this matter-relating to the plotzing over minors getting professional representation when the lunatic left makes death threats to them and their families-is that the lunatic left never expects Christians and Catholics to counter punch.
Good. Welcome to the new reality where leftists don't get to abuse people they don't like or agree with.

Who was it that stated 'there will be violence if......', and encouraged his people to inflict harm on others at his rallies, even going so far as to say he would pay for any legal fees incurred ? And who stated he could shoot another human being in the streets of NYC and get away with it ?

When I heard his statement on tv, my first reaction was it was written by a lawyer. Not sure if I'm right or not but I do know the kid hired a public relations firm to help with his story.

Why do you think he would need a public relations firm? Is he incapable of speaking for himself?

The way the media can twist a seasoned person around and around just by misrepresenting what that person said...just think what the media could do with an unprepared naive teenager.

I think it's smart for this kid to get professional advice before dealing with our manipulative media.

The way the media can twist a seasoned person around and around just by misrepresenting what that person said...just think what the media could do with an unprepared naive teenager.

I think it's smart for this kid to get professional advice before dealing with our manipulative media.

The media caused this viral poop storm and the lunatic leftists then transferred all of their deranged hatred on children. These boys will be dealing with the fallout of these lies and attacks for decades.

The reason for hiring a PR rep may be because in this age everything is recorded and online forever. That can cause the kid troubles down the road when he applies for colleges, jobs, etc.. Many cases of folks being rejected because of negative history on the internet.

The guy running his public relations responses, is a republican who used to work for Bush. That dang gone manipulative media.

Here's what you didn't see when Obama was elected twice...

limousine fire.jpg

The media caused this viral poop storm and the lunatic leftists then transferred all of their deranged hatred on children. These boys will be dealing with the fallout of these lies and attacks for decades.

I know right. These poor kids. Wait, poor kids, the ones whose mothers are having their food stamps cut and their medicaid cut from caring republican governors? Those kids?

The guy running his public relations responses, is a republican who used to work for Bush. That dang gone manipulative media.

So...you think the kid should have hired a liberal public relations outfit? Now that you mention it, that type of PR firm would know the tactics of the liberal media better than a republican, right?

So...you think the kid should have hired a liberal public relations outfit? Now that you mention it, that type of PR firm would know the tactics of the liberal media better than a republican, right?

I think why does a teen who supports trump need a public relations firm is what I'm thinking.

I think why does a teen who supports trump need a public relations firm is what I'm thinking.

???

Didn't you read my first post in this thread?

I know right. These poor kids. Wait, poor kids, the ones whose mothers are having their food stamps cut and their medicaid cut from caring republican governors? Those kids?

Which republicant governors have cut "food stamps"?

Louisiana Gov. John Bel Edwards, a Democrat, imposed food stamp program work requirements of his own through an executive order in 2016. The state’s work requirements don’t go as far as the congressional Republican proposal, covering people only through age 49. Louisiana’s rules apply only to childless adults; the proposed federal requirements would cover those with school-age children.

https://www.theadvocate.com/baton_r...cle_44bc98fc-516a-11e8-a6f9-17e294143a02.html

???

Didn't you read my first post in this thread?

Yes, I read it. Something about the crooked media and you guys being victims. It's the thing trump plays y'all with, the victim card.

I apologize, I shouldn't have said governors I should have said the GOP.

Trump Administration Begins Crackdown on Food Stamps

Thank you. Yet, rather than apologize, why not simply say that proposed cuts in SNAP, which were actually just changes in eligibility (adding work requirements) for adults without children, would not have hurt "kids" and were never passed into law?

Losing the work requirements would mark a setback for conservatives who long have promised to make cuts in social programs if given control of government. But despite holding both chambers of Congress, Republicans have fallen short of the large-scale restructuring of social programs they pushed for.

The work requirements were included in a version of the farm bill the House passed in June, as Republicans overcome unanimous opposition from Democrats. A week later, the Senate overwhelmingly approved a bipartisan version of the bill that scrapped the work requirements.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/busi...854362-f3f7-11e8-aeea-b85fd44449f5_story.html

Yes, I read it. Something about the crooked media and you guys being victims. It's the thing trump plays y'all with, the victim card.

"you guys"???

I'm not a "you guys" and I don't think that teenager is a "you guys", either.

Dude...you just keep digging yourself deeper and deeper into the partisan poop pit, don't you?

"you guys"???

I'm not a "you guys" and I don't think that teenager is a "you guys", either.

Dude...you just keep digging yourself deeper and deeper into the partisan poop pit, don't you?

If you say so.

because of the fact that even though he did nothing wrong, there are enough idiots out there that don't really care, that will try to tee of the most innocent miscue to prove that he did, that you basically have to shove the truth down their throats nowadays if you want it resolved fairly.

Back
Top Bottom