• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Statement from Kyle Rittenhouse's attorneys

Noodlegawd

Somebody you used to know
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Found at: Rittenhouse Attorneys Claim Self-Defense Kenosha Shootings

....continued....

Last edited:
...continued...

**** him, prison for life for him and his Trump loving driver mom.

So much for innocent until proven guilty. I guess that only applies to dudes who pull knives on the cops and resist arrest.

So much for innocent until proven guilty. I guess that only applies to dudes who pull knives on the cops and resist arrest.

the bitch came looking to shoot someone, **** him, he'll enjoy a lifetime of incarceration.

the bitch came looking to shoot someone, **** him, he'll enjoy a lifetime of incarceration.

Yeah, he wanted that so bad that he ran away as fast as he could to avoid confrontation. But that was all part of his master plan, along with scrubbing off the graffiti and treating the injuries caused by rioters.

:laughat:

Anyone looking at all all the videos can easily tell that wasn't the case. Barring any new info that may come out, it looks like straight up self defense. He'll get charged for having the gun as a minor but that's about it.

Anyone looking at all all the videos can easily tell that wasn't the case. Barring any new info that may come out, it looks like straight up self defense. He'll get charged for having the gun as a minor but that's about it.

i saw the film, he will do life along with mommy

**** him, prison for life for him and his Trump loving driver mom.

You, sir, are an absolute fountain of graciousness, compassion, understanding and intelligence. The world itself should be humbled before your glory.

Well, when you decide to check your bias at the door, let me know.

No chance. His bias is permanently attached. He would have to have it surgically removed, and probably wouldn't survive the procedure.

You, sir, are an absolute fountain of graciousness, compassion, understanding and intelligence. The world itself should be humbled before your glory.

agree

Says poster who applies "innocent no matter what" to Team Trump and his Trumpists.

Is the person who was shot in the head and Kyle's cell call (I shot someone) missing from the lawyers statement.?

After reading the statement it seems to miss that part of the timeline of events.

Says poster who applies "innocent no matter what" to Team Trump and his Trumpists.

Just another childish lie. Feel free to prove that if it stops your from sweating.

Tlrmin you hit the nail on the head. One of the lawyers representing Kyle Rittenhouse as you mentioned is Lin Wood. He is the same lawyer that represented Sandmann that so far has has gotten 2 settlements for his client for the Goebbels media we now have with others to come.

What is going on now is any policemen/women, that dare fire a shot at a black person out of control is being tried in the media before this police officer is investigated . The media an arm of the Democratic party are pushing this as is the Democratic stronghold on social media. Within 24 hours the police person that shot a black person has been determined guilty prior to an investigation!!!!!!!. But everyday in this country white people are shot for out of control behavior but that is not reported.

To tell you how bad this has gotten Lin Wood was censored and his account on Twitter was shutdown for several hours after he claimed that Rittenhouse was innocent. Lin Wood said “I’m sending a message that Kyle Rittenhouse is innocent.” Then his account is shut down. Then several hours later claims it was a "mistake".

Lin Wood then said “I’m going to take Jack Dorsey’s ass down…”

Lin Wood argued the action against his account is the latest example of Twitter censorship of conservative voices and he intends to file a lawsuit against the social media giant and its CEO Jack Dorsey.

“I’m going to take Jack Dorsey’s ass down,” Wood told Fox News. “He has been abusing the First Amendment of this country for his own agenda.”

Never in all my life did I think this country would be facing a Goebbels's propaganda media. But it is here......

“I’m going to take Jack Dorsey’s ass down,” Wood told Fox News. “He has been abusing the First Amendment of this country for his own agenda.”

This meaning of this statement is pretty ambiguous, but I'm not sure if I would want a lawyer working for me who doesn't understand that Twitter doesn't have to comply with the First Amendment.

This meaning of this statement is pretty ambiguous, but I'm not sure if I would want a lawyer working for me who doesn't understand that Twitter doesn't have to comply with the First Amendment.

What? Everyone who operates within this country has to comply with the fundamentals found in the Constitution and the laws of the land. Can CEO's be prosecuted for violating civil rights? Yes. Can CEO's be prosecuted for denying any rights that are established in our Constitution and laws passed by Congress? Yes.

Oh boy. You might want to consider reading a Wikipedia page or something before you start opinion on constitutional law.

Yeah, he wanted that so bad that he ran away as fast as he could to avoid confrontation. But that was all part of his master plan, along with scrubbing off the graffiti and treating the injuries caused by rioters.

:laughat:

He did the opposite of running away. He traveled from his home across a state line with a firearm looking to shoot people.

Oh boy. You might want to consider reading a Wikipedia page or something before you start opinion on constitutional law.
You might want to look into the fundamentals that all law is suppose to be based on. Lin Wood when he says he is going after Dorsey on social media, would not do so unless he had a case.
Your suggestion of reading a Wikipedia page was humerous.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…