• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

State trooper who told off Washington Gov. Jay Inslee over vaccine mandate dies from COVID

Kind of sad so many of you want to politicize a mans death that didn't vaccinate for religious reasons. May he rest in peace.

"Last summer, LaMay had said he and his family did not "do" vaccines and he never received any as an adult. In August, on his Facebook account, he said vaccines go against his religious beliefs. His account is no longer visible. "
He’s the one who politicized not getting vaccinated. If he just quietly went unvaccinated and died nobody would care.

This era is so hard on kids and loved ones...

From the fundraising page for former Washington State Trooper Robert LeMay.

Better to be thought a fool and keep your mouth shut than open it and remove all doubt. Condolences to the family, but I wonder how many deaths he may have caused with his illness?

The vaccines reduce sickness and hospitalization rates. Across the board, proven.

We've all seen the devastation of the hospitals being unable to serve OTHER patients during this crisis.

But it's in every employer's interest to ensure that their workers are vaccinated to reduce sick time and absenteeism. So why shouldnt they do so in the interests of their businesses? As for state and county employers...they OWE it to the taxpayers to save on that potential missed time.
Yes. The vaccines save the lives of NON COVID patients as well.

Hospitals over capacity - that may have had a restricted surgical schedule or decreased availability of treatments due to hospitals lacking space, supplies and staff to give that care.

My brother was one of them. The hospitals that usually would have been able to perform emergency surgery were over capacity. He was sent to a small local hospital without the ability to perform surgery in a timely manner. He did not have Covid, but he probably died because of it.

Vaccinations free up hospital beds so everyone who needs one, gets one.

Kind of sad so many of you want to politicize a mans death that didn't vaccinate for religious reasons. May he rest in peace.

"Last summer, LaMay had said he and his family did not "do" vaccines and he never received any as an adult. In August, on his Facebook account, he said vaccines go against his religious beliefs. His account is no longer visible. "

He was full of shit, as are 99.9% of those conveniently saying 'religious' reasons. Every major religion's leadership has encouraged its members to get vaccinated.

Lying is definitely a sin, so is swearing and giving someone the finger...seems his religious beliefs were 'flexible.'

Yes. The vaccines save the lives of NON COVID patients as well.

Hospitals over capacity - that may have had a restricted surgical schedule or decreased availability of treatments due to hospitals lacking space, supplies and staff to give that care.

My brother was one of them. The hospitals that usually would have been able to perform emergency surgery were over capacity. He was sent to a small local hospital without the ability to perform surgery in a timely manner. He did not have Covid, but he probably died because of it.

Vaccinations free up hospital beds so everyone who needs one, gets one.

I'm so sorry about your brother.

This is old, old news. Your source doesn't list a date. It happened at least two months ago. I live in the Puget Sound area and read about it when it happened. When I read your headline, I thought, "Another one?"

:unsure:

I think i might not have been clear, I was saying prayers for him, even though he is gone, and for those left behind, if that makes any better sense of what I posted?
Praying never helped a damn thing, never stopped death, never cured sickness.

He was full of shit, as are 99.9% of those conveniently saying 'religious' reasons. Every major religion's leadership has encouraged its members to get vaccinated.

Lying is definitely a sin, so is swearing and giving someone the finger...seems his religious beliefs were 'flexible.'
People have a right to their own interpretation of religion. Mocking and politicizing their death for what they believe is not appropriate to say the least.

Praying never helped a damn thing, never stopped death, never cured sickness.
Ah, that may be your reality from experience or opinion from observation, so I shant try to dissuade you from that. But I know for me it is different.

People have a right to their own interpretation of religion. Mocking and politicizing their death for what they believe is not appropriate to say the least.

Sure they do but then they dont get a 'recognized' pass on something for their own interpretation when their own leadership believes otherwise.

From your statement, anyone could 'believe anything' and claim the exemption. :rolleyes: Someone could claim they worship unicorns and one whispered 'vaccines are bad!' in their ear...and demand an exemption.

Sure they do but then they dont get a 'recognized' pass on something for their own interpretation when their own leadership believes otherwise.

From your statement, anyone could 'believe anything' and claim the exemption. :rolleyes: Someone could claim they worship unicorns and one whispered 'vaccines are bad!' in their ear...and demand an exemption.
Freedom of religion. It’s a bitch huh.

Thats BS. There is NO religion that forbids immunizations and you know it. Its an excuse used by covidiots to avoid a vaccine mandate in ALL cases. There is nothing political about it other than this goon didn't want to do it because someone told him he had to. And as a result he left fatherless his family. I feel sorry for the family; as for the covidiot....MEH.

Its not 99.9%. Its 100%.

Thats BS. There is NO religion that forbids immunizations and you know it. Its an excuse used by covidiots to avoid a vaccine mandate in ALL cases. There is nothing political about it other than this goon didn't want to do it because someone told him he had to. And as a result he left fatherless his family. I feel sorry for the family; as for the covidiot....MEH.

When it's not bullshit. When your religious leaders endorse vaccination, you dont have a legitimate exemption.

Unless you think it would be ok for me to open a business selling candles, claim they're sharing my religion of "Shining Flame" and getting tax-exempt status would be ok? Just me exercising my freedom of religion right?

Come on, commit to your comment.

Sure
Freedom of religion
Tell me which religion forbids vaccination.
Or admit that there are none.

I thought this happened a few months ago, probably another antivaxxer fool.
But....its still relevant because these morons just keep displaying their idiocy...
1651335650244.png

The Spice Must Flow...
-Peace

Back
Top Bottom