• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

State of the Union

Competitiveness?

• I thought it was another Bushism

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Of course its a word, Bush would never make up a word

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • I didn't care to watch Bush blow hot air for an hour

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters

john831

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Liberal
Who else thought that competitiveness was not a word when Bush used it in his State of the Union? (turns out I was wrong, it is a word)

Good one KC, bonus points for originality

Who cares? I make up words myself every once and a while. Makes life more interesting.

mod mode

I agree this is a terrible trolling thread. Down to the basement you go. John831 if you want to bash Bush do it an constructive way next time.

mod mode

john831 said:
Hey, John....how's your thread doing now that it's where it belongs? :lol:

john831 said:

Well, it is kind of a crappy thread.

mixedmedia said:
Well, it is kind of a crappy thread.
Gee, ya think? John thought he was being real clever by 'catching Bush' make up a word that didn't exist. Turns out the joke was on John. So if John was ready to call Bush an idiot for making up a word, what does it make John for not knowing it actually was? :cool:

john831 said:
Who else thought that competitiveness was not a word when Bush used it in his State of the Union? (turns out I was wrong, it is a word)

Its ok not everyone can be as perfect as I am.
But he does get a few points for thinking bush is an idiot.

Council on Competitiveness
http://www.compete.org/

Back
Top Bottom