• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

State of The Union

What makes my home safe is my twelve gauge, forty five and my three German shepherds.

I don't need a wall.

Do you?

so you are advocating shooting illegal immigrants? I wouldn't want that unless they were proven dangerous criminals who were hurting or killing others at the time it happened.

Calling our POTUS a "moron" reflects as badly on you as those who called our previous president a Kenyan.

Bull****. Kenyan is a nation of origin. Calling Trump a moron is a statement of fact.

I'm amazed that nearly no Democrats even applauded when President Trump presented the record low unemployment figures. I get not applauding, much less standing, for his call for specific policies. But isn't that more Americans are working in the history of the union good for everyone?

so you are advocating shooting illegal immigrants? I wouldn't want that unless they were proven dangerous criminals who were hurting or killing others at the time it happened.

Come on my property and see what happens.

Demonizing immigrants is when Trump is really in his element.

Calling our POTUS a "moron" reflects as badly on you as those who called our previous president a Kenyan.

Hardly the same.

Trump is human garbage and we all know it. Even you, a Trumpet knows it.

We have NEVER had such a piece of **** for president before. Ever.

What makes my home safe is my twelve gauge, forty five and my three German shepherds.

I don't need a wall.

Do you?

OMFG

I need none of that and I am every bit as safe as you. Well, actually I am safer because I don't have guns and dog to worry about accidents and stupidity.

No question about it. If a Democrat does that then Trump will have the secret service shoot them in the head and then deport their body, their family and their neighbors.

Out of curiosity, do you remember which of Obama's claims Wilson reacted to? I'll give you a hint. It was a comment about illegals getting healthcare under the ACA. Obama said "There are also those who claim that our reform effort will insure illegal immigrants. This, too, is false—the reforms I'm proposing would not apply to those who are here illegally." which, when you get right down to it, was a lie.

While illegals are ineligible for marketplace insurance plans and subsidies they are covered under Medicaid expansion....which was Wilson's point.

You need the post Y2K definition of lie. It's not what you think. That definition evaporated well before the mythical WMD that could hit the east coast in 45 minutes. <shiver!!!>

Trump is losing the thread. He was at his most disciplined when he was scaring the **** out of everybody about brown people.

Frankly, the thing is turning into a circus.

I'm amazed that nearly no Democrats even applauded when President Trump presented the record low unemployment figures. I get not applauding, much less standing, for his call for specific policies. But isn't that more Americans are working in the history of the union good for everyone?

The Dems want us to believe that they are going to rescue the middle class. Sorry, Trump's already got our back.

LMAO. More women in office than ever before.

Yes. As a direct result of your election you ****ing stooge. They are there to oppose you. And pence. And all the backwater thinking of American Evangelical nonthought.

The Dems want us to believe that they are going to rescue the middle class. Sorry, Trump's already got our back.

Nah. He has the elites backs. If he had yours he'd jail employers that hire illegals and truly solve the crisis.

Enjoy your Folgers.

LMAO. More women in office than ever before.

Yes. As a direct result of your election you ****ing stooge. They are there to oppose you. And pence. And all the backwater thinking of American Evangelical nonthought.

You're seriously not going to play the woman card, are ya?
That one went out with Condoleezza Rice... :lol:

You're seriously not going to play the woman card, are ya?
That one went out with Condoleezza Rice... :lol:

I don't need to play it. This ****ing idiot played it on himself. He claimed that as a win.

It's a direct opposition to him. He's so ****ing stupid he doesn't realize it.

Wow, he's asking Congress to get in on his fantabulous trade war policies. That's gonna happen.

Infrastructure & Pre-existing conditions.....

Any goodwill earned tonight will be lost on Twitter tomorrow........:shrug:

I don't need to play it. This ****ing idiot played it on himself. He claimed that as a win.

It's a direct opposition to him. He's so ****ing stupid he doesn't realize it.

He's obviously not as SMALL MINDED as you are....

He's obviously not as SMALL MINDED as you are....

Oh **** off grok. Go back to the sewer.

In other news, he's right about drug prices and transparency in hospitals. One hundred percent.

Question is, will the ****ing GOP get on board with it?

Welp, I'm out. I'll look out for the reactions tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom