• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

State of The Union

So what was your answer to what Trump would say?

I don't know what he would do. The possibilities are endless. He might knock a mother****er out.

Do you think Pelosi would make that fake ass shocked face?

I don't know what he would do. The possibilities are endless. He might knock a mother****er out.

Do you think Pelosi would make that fake ass shocked face?

Finally! You answered my question. Thank you although it was like pulling teeth.

Do you remember during Obama’s first state of the union address he made a statement and a republican yelled out “you lie”. Can you imagine if a dem or in this case more dems yelled out “you lie”. What do you think Trump would do?

Oh, something like this

imageedit-7-3636382635.gif

Do you remember during Obama’s first state of the union address he made a statement and a republican yelled out “you lie”. Can you imagine if a dem or in this case more dems yelled out “you lie”. What do you think Trump would do?
He would attack them back, addressing them in third party fashion by telling his TV audience that they (the interjecting interlocutors) are fake and the real liars.

Either throw a Big Mac at the guy or demand summary execution.

Trump is arriving at the capitol. Is this where the cool kids are hanging out? We need a live thread!

Let the **** show begin.

I hope he says "calm down Nancy you'll loose your teeth, somebody please get her some Poly grip"

Well, he acknowledged Pelosi as Speaker by addressing her - even if he didn't congratulate her.

Hi tie is off.

What a joke. He loses the house and now wants compromise?

**** that noise.

Aren't y'all waiting for Trump saying:"is Nancy making faces behind me like a trained poodle'?

Aren't y'all waiting for Trump saying:"is Nancy making faces behind me like a trained poodle'?

Ha! Nan started to really chew her cud when our president said that sounds so good to the chants of USA, USA!

This potus is a ****ing moron. The wall won't do that and we already know it.

His entire political future hangs on the wall hence his absurd obsession.

You had two years.

You failed.

Welcome to ignominity.

Ha! Nan started to really chew her cud when our president said that sounds so good to the chants of USA, USA!

AOC's got her insolent child face on.

Hmmmm....

Isn't it interesting how these coyotes have suddenly re-emerged just in time for the SOUA and right as the deadline for another gov't shutdown looms?

You had two years.

You failed.

Welcome to ignominity.

That's nonsense.

Do the walls inside your home keep you safe? Think about it.

That's nonsense.

I keep on asking why they won't remove all the locks on their doors and windows.

wrong. it will be a start. we can add tech and people to secure it the best it can be.

it has already been well established that walls work.

Berlin wall, gated communities, your house. walls work.

That's nonsense.

What makes my home safe is my twelve gauge, forty five and my three German shepherds.

I don't need a wall.

Do you?

You had two years.

You failed.

Welcome to ignominity.

Calling our POTUS a "moron" reflects as badly on you as those who called our previous president a Kenyan.

Back
Top Bottom