• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

State of the Union is the Trump Presidency in a nutshell

iliveonramen

Pontificator
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Liberal
Flashing of donor names during life stream

State of the Union Live Stream: Trump Donor Names To Appear | Fortune

Obvious typos on the State of the Union tickets

Government flubs State of the Union tickets with major typo - ABC News

The State of the Union hasn't even taken place and it already seems to encapsulate his presidency as a lazy two bit huckster.

I'm all for the donor names across the screen, it's good to know who's bought and paid for the president. As for the flub on the tickets, that is clearly the fault of the proofreader to whatever entity was responsible for printing them. I did get a chuckle out of the DeVros dig though on twitter about it.

The State of the Union hasn't even taken place and it already seems to encapsulate his presidency as a lazy two bit huckster.

The State of the Union hasn't even taken place and the Leftist media is already doing a hit job on it.

Yeah,..real shocking.

The State of the Union hasn't even taken place and the Leftist media is already doing a hit job on it.

Yeah,..real shocking.

Wait and see what Fact Check does with his speech after he gives it, now That will be entertaining..............

Oh, the list of people donating to Trump, it would be to see a list of the a holes out there. THanks for advertising that ;)

I'm all for the donor names across the screen, it's good to know who's bought and paid for the president. As for the flub on the tickets, that is clearly the fault of the proofreader to whatever entity was responsible for printing them. I did get a chuckle out of the DeVros dig though on twitter about it.

You can have your name flash by for $35. I can't see the major donors seeking publicity. This one's for the faithful. They're that cheap.

State of the Union: Trump campaign offers to flash supporters' names on screen in exchange for $35 donation | The Independent

I'm not saying the typo on the ticket is his fault...I'm just saying that it does a good job of representing his Presidency.

It's not hard to do. He makes a mockery of himself people are just stating the obvious.

You people are incredible. You haven't even seen the State of the Union yet and you're already throwing snot all over the place.

Economy doing great.
Isis on the run
unemployment low
No active wars to justify (just remnants of whats left)
stock market in record territory

So what do we have left to complain about. a typo. /facepalm

Economy doing great.
Isis on the run
unemployment low

Lol

No kidding.

Economy doing great.
Isis on the run
unemployment low

Yes...all because Trump and Republicans passed a tax cut in December /sarcasm

It's a great idea, and sets a precedent for all politicians. Let them pay particular attention to the big donors, put their names up in big letters with pictures. Better yet, let the pols start to dress like Indy drivers, so we'll all know just who is really sponsoring them.

You people are incredible. You haven't even seen the State of the Union yet and you're already throwing snot all over the place.

That is thanks to the precedence that Trump has set in his speeches. In almost every speech he has given he says something incredibly stupid along with self-congratulations on something that he really didn't do himself.

No...what's incredible is a President that is going to stream the State of the Union and flash donor names like it's some telethon.

Economy doing great.

A continuation of a trend that started before Trump was even a candidate.

Isis on the run

unemployment low

Give it time, Trump is already stoking for NK.

A president who is unprofessional, throws tantrums like a 4 year old on twitter, destroying decades old alliances with countries, rewarding the wealthy while setting the stage to cut social benefits for the poor, wasting money on a wall instead of investing in infrastructure or veteran homelessness, fomenting hate and enabling white supremacists by calling them "some very good people".

That assumes they even have a proof-reader, evidence suggests they don't.

Yes...all because Trump and Republicans passed a tax cut in December /sarcasm

Thanks I forgot that:

Economy doing great.
Isis on the run
unemployment low
tax cut average of $2300 or more for most Americans.

That assumes they even have a proof-reader, evidence suggests they don't.

If it would "Guarantee" a flash across the screen I would donate $35.00 in the name of "fuk ah yu" :lamo

Give it time, Trump is already stoking for NK.

A president who is unprofessional, throws tantrums like a 4 year old on twitter, destroying decades old alliances with countries, rewarding the wealthy while setting the stage to cut social benefits for the poor, wasting money on a wall instead of investing in infrastructure or veteran homelessness, fomenting hate and enabling white supremacists by calling them "some very good people".

Doesn't matter. if things are going well. whining about typos makes one look like a partisan hack.

It's actually brilliant marketing.

It's whoring, plain and simple. But then professionalism is something Republicans have thrown out the window with Trump. Do you really think it is professional to treat the State of the Union Address as a telethon?

Back
Top Bottom