• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

State of the Union Address

Excellent delivery! Excellent text! Best SOU of modern times!
Bring on the cheerleaders!
Brandon Is reading the prompter.
🤯
AOC does not look very happy!
Probably waiting for the democratic response to Biden.

Last edited:
AOC is looking good tonight! Yikes!!!

Name the non-facts. Or were you promoting a falsehood.
His job claims for one, letting people return to the jobs you forced them out of is not creating jobs. His false claim he was the one to unify Europe on this Russian aggression. His playing fast and loose with his figures and overstating the effects of his agenda. The same type of lies all SOTU contain.

His job claims for one, letting people return to the jobs you forced them out of is not creating jobs. His false claim he was the one to unify Europe on this Russian aggression. His playing fast and loose with his figures and overstating the effects of his agenda. The same type of lies all SOTU contain.

Who unified Europe regarding the Russian agenda?

I stopped watching the SOTU speech years ago for that reason I find I can listen better without the distractions TV offers

Interesting point.

My old man always insisted on watching sports with the TV sound off, and the radio tuned to the local A.M. sportscaster.

He was on to something . . .

It’s a decent speech not extremely factual but it’s a good speech to try a rally support for a tanking president.

Agreed.

He's pitching economy and working/middle class economic populism. Which is never a bad thing.

Aren't they to encourage the nation?

He is pitching what he wants to do. He is not giving a state of the union speech. This is a campaign speech.

I have no disagreement with this statement.

This is the real 'him'.

Interesting point.

My old man always insisted on watching sports with the TV sound off, and the radio tuned to the local A.M. sportscaster.

He was on to something . . .
I did that for a lot of races because I enjoyed the radio coverage better but still wanted to watch the wrecks.

The most famous political example is the Kennedy/Nixon debate. Nixon not wearing makeup and sweating lost the TV audience but he won the debate according to the radio audience who didn’t see him.

Back
Top Bottom