• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

State of the Biden Debacle Tonight

It doesn't matter what he does, it'll be bad in your eyes or the eyes of those you believe tell you truth.
Whatever he does is already too little too late. Once again Biden has underestimated what is happening in foreign affairs. As Gen Gates said, "he's been on the wrong side of every foreign policy in his history.
Now he is at the hands of the progressives, Putin, Xi, and all the oligarch who gave money to the Biden family.

LOL!!! Your lack of understanding is hilarious. Our inflation is primarily caused by having to pay OPEC and RUSSIA's prices for oil. We were energy independent until Biden reversed Trump's policies all on the same day with the same pen. Also, the continuance of spending money we don't have hasn't helped either. Then, there are the mandates and import problems that also contributed to rising prices. You can stick your head in the sand, but most of the U.S. adult population is surveying that Biden is the problem and his stupid administration. Asking Jen Saki about inflation and gasoline prices, she pivots to climate change and renewable energy as the solution. LOL! We need inflation down now, not 10 or 20 years from now. But, hey, keep it up Democrats and conservatives will win big in November.
Really? And why is there inflation in Russia and OPEC countries. Money we don't have? Then why weren't the djt tax cuts inflationary? Import problems are President Biden's fault as well?

Back to class for you. Actually, you sound as if you'd be enrolling for the first time.

You can't project unity when the former president and elected members of his party continue to send love letters to Putin.
Eh, 45 is irrelevant. I admit I voted for him in 2020, but I didn’t like either choice so “devil you know” 🤷‍♀️

I think we had crappy choices for POTUS the last several elections.

Hopefully 2024 will give better options and MAYBE someone not old.

One can dream…

Eh, 45 is irrelevant. I admit I voted for him in 2020, but I didn’t like either choice so “devil you know” 🤷‍♀️

I think we had crappy choices for POTUS the last several elections.

Hopefully 2024 will give better options and MAYBE someone not old.

One can dream…
djt is not irrelevant when he still controls a majority of one party imo.

You can't project unity when the former president and elected members of his party continue to send love letters to Putin.
You simply cannot expect Biden to do the things most needed in a timely manner. He does nothing until every poll has been counted, until every wealthy democrat donner has told him what to do or not do.
He blinks every time and then comes around to want average joes have been saying for weeks.
Late on mask removel, late on Russian sanctions, still late on fixing inflation and high energy cost.

Biden is going to attempt to deliver the "State of the Union" speech tonight. But, he will attempt to cover up the debacles he has thrusted onto the United States of America. High inflation as bad as during the Carter presidency; Oil dependence on Russia and Iran backed OPEC; High gasoline prices and loss of energy independence; high murder and violent crime in all major Democrat run cities; Siding with CRT, mask mandates attacking parents backing teacher unions and many other bad things happening in the U.S. and around the world. Name one thing Biden can talk about that he's done well at?
inflation is supply and demand issue. Gas prices are supply and demand. Crime is up everywhere not just in "Democrat" cities. Biden is doing the best he can, and thats pretty darn good considering the covid mess he was left by Trump, the roaring economy, and its inflation side effect and now a war in Ukraine.

A friend just asked me if I was going to listen the Biden speech tonight. I said no, not any more than when I am walking down the sidewalk do I bend over and inspect the contents of dog vomit.

Nothing Biden has to say is worth listening to. Worst President since Jimmy Carter. Maybe even the worst since Jefferson Davis.
Well, he's not even the worst president of the past two years, but whatever.....

Bonus points for naming a man who wasn't ever President of the U.S.! Jefferson Davis might have been your president, but I don't claim him.

Breaking news our wishful thinking?

The Russian propaganda arm of the Republican Party will be full tilt tonight via FoxNews.

Someone needs to answer the questions of, "why does Biden fail to take the strongest sanction actions against Putin that he can and why did he wait so long to take any actions?"

The Russian economy is collapsing. As Biden warned Putin before the latter launched his irrational war.

LOL!!! Your lack of understanding is hilarious. Our inflation is primarily caused by having to pay OPEC and RUSSIA's prices for oil. We were energy independent until Biden reversed Trump's policies all on the same day with the same pen. Also, the continuance of spending money we don't have hasn't helped either. Then, there are the mandates and import problems that also contributed to rising prices. You can stick your head in the sand, but most of the U.S. adult population is surveying that Biden is the problem and his stupid administration. Asking Jen Saki about inflation and gasoline prices, she pivots to climate change and renewable energy as the solution. LOL! We need inflation down now, not 10 or 20 years from now. But, hey, keep it up Democrats and conservatives will win big in November.
The left is just defensive of Biden. Biden has hurt oil and gas production and therefore pricing. The oil and gas industry doesn't trust Biden as he is seen as unfriendly to those industries. He has levied harsh restrictions and threatens to do more. The oil leases that are currently not used are because of Bidens threats of harsh restrictions on them as we have already seen. Yeah the XL pipeline would take time to complete but he never should have ended it's construction. This current problem is always going to be something we have to ensure we have control of. He hurt oil/gas in favor of wind/solar but he didn't have the means and still doesn't, to replace the lost fossil fuels. He doesn't think things through on the long term. He's a fool.

You simply cannot expect Biden to do the things most needed in a timely manner. He does nothing until every poll has been counted, until every wealthy democrat donner has told him what to do or not do.
He blinks every time and then comes around to want average joes have been saying for weeks.
Late on mask removel, late on Russian sanctions, still late on fixing inflation and high energy cost.
Your first statement needs a source or an 'imo'.
I guess you missed President Biden laying out the Russian strategy on Ukraine, and getting it exactly right.
President Biden has zero to do with mask mandates, have you checked the impact of the sanctions? Of course you haven't. The Russian stock market is closed and the ruble is worth about a penny.
Inflation is a US problem? Nope, global issue and I don't think you want to go down the road of a President using price caps.

Why is it that every R feels that the president can cause or cure inflation. Didn't any of you guys take an economics class?

Biden is going to attempt to deliver the "State of the Union" speech tonight. But, he will attempt to cover up the debacles he has thrusted onto the United States of America. High inflation as bad as during the Carter presidency; Oil dependence on Russia and Iran backed OPEC; High gasoline prices and loss of energy independence; high murder and violent crime in all major Democrat run cities; Siding with CRT, mask mandates attacking parents backing teacher unions and many other bad things happening in the U.S. and around the world. Name one thing Biden can talk about that he's done well at?
Winning the presidency.

A friend just asked me if I was going to listen the Biden speech tonight. I said no, not any more than when I am walking down the sidewalk do I bend over and inspect the contents of dog vomit.

Nothing Biden has to say is worth listening to. Worst President since Jimmy Carter. Maybe even the worst since Jefferson Davis.
Even worse than the dreaded Obama?

Hmm, let’s see. Biden's busted through or matched almost every record on job creation, economic growth, poverty reduction, health insurance coverage we've got, all as he's ended some of the U.S.’s forever wars and pulled off one of the great logistical challenges of our time in getting 550 million vaccine doses into American arms while simultaneously working on vaccinating the rest of the world.

Oh, and he’s restored America’s position as the leader of the free world, uniting the Western world around the devastating economic response to Russian aggression that he promised Putin.

Plenty to talk about.
I bet he is related to Chuck Norris too.

If y’all want a real gas watch the progressive leftist, communist rebuttal afterwards from Rashida Talib. What a gas this should be with a member of the same party adding commentary after the fact.

Side thought. Does China Joe acknowledge the 530,000 dead Americans from Covid during his term and does he resign?
he was the one who said the beloved Trump should resign because there where 200,000 dead from Covid at the time. So surely Joe the liar should step down right? And remember, Joes had the advantage of the Trump juice (vaccine) that Trump did not have.

The world leaders are following Zelinsky not Biden. There are going to be a lot more death and suffering before the the most powerful nations stop cowering to Putin. I really hate to say this but Zelinsky will probably end up dying a martyr before the West enforces a no fly zone.

"We should tank the economy more often! This is great!!"
Just give control of the country back to the Republicans and it will get there real fast
Just like it always does
Have a nice night

all caused by trump's presidency...........................give Joe 4 years to get us to where things were before DJT

Marco Rubio said the people of Ukraine remind us of fragility of freedom but will be skipping the State of the Union address cuz he “didn’t have time” to take a Covid test.

Could anything else be MORE American?

One wonders how Republican legislators can show their faces after voting to let Trump off the hook for extorting Ukraine.

I was gonna ask Grasshopper what his take was after the speech but...you know.

Even worse than the dreaded Obama?
I could not stand Obama, but Joe Biden is not even in the same league of intelligence with Obama. Only reason Obama chose sleepy Joe as a running mate was to supposedly calm the democrat moderates, to convince people that he (Obama) was not far left, and because he figured he needed "Senator" sleepy to help Obama push forward a wide sweeping Obama agenda, which other than socialized medicine, didn't get much really done.

There is a good reason Obama didn't endorse his former VP until Biden was the last person in the race. As Obama has said, "Joe has the ability to f--- things up."

Same. The thought of Biden gives me puke in my mouth

Joe should have just sent a letter to Congress.

Back
Top Bottom