• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

State of "Racism in America?"

CalGun

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
Zimmerman defends himself, labled a racist.

A government employee for DHS publishes a web site promoting a race war against white people.

African American kids kill an innocent man for the fun of it in OK, a white man.

African American kids kill a WWII Veteran in WA, a white man in an apparently robbery.

It looks to me like the African American youth is out of control in this nation, and I'd like to know
what the African American leadership plans to do about it? Its time they get serious and promote
a real solution, perhaps they should talk with real Black Leaders like Mr. Cosby and include some
they hate like Alan West.

And journalism listend to this crazy administration and calls things like Fort Hood "work place
violence" and refuses to use the word terrorism in place of "man made disasters" maybe its time
the journalist can stop sensationalizing a white / Hispanic man defending himself from a thug
African American and protecting African American's when they are suspects and guilty of
serious crimes like they do today. Point out who these thugs are and stop trying to issue a
color blind press release - its not working - you are only making matters worse and people
are growing weary of it.

A government employee for DHS publishes a web site promoting a race war against white people.

African American kids kill an innocent man for the fun of it in OK, a white man.

African American kids kill a WWII Veteran in WA, a white man in an apparently robbery.

It looks to me like the African American youth is out of control in this nation, and I'd like to know
what the African American leadership plans to do about it? Its time they get serious and promote
a real solution, perhaps they should talk with real Black Leaders like Mr. Cosby and include some

And journalism listend to this crazy administration and calls things like Fort Hood "work place
violence" and refuses to use the word terrorism in place of "man made disasters" maybe its time
the journalist can stop sensationalizing a white / Hispanic man defending himself from a thug
African American and protecting African American's when they are suspects and guilty of
serious crimes like they do today. Point out who these thugs are and stop trying to issue a
color blind press release - its not working - you are only making matters worse and people
are growing weary of it.

Is this some kind of contest now?

The problem with "doing anything about it" is that those who are a major obstacle, those who practice racist behavior, need to acknowledge their behavior and do better. Until that happens real progress is impeded. You can make all the laws and provide all the assistance you want but until that **** stops we are screwed.

Those who practiced racist behavior - I assume you mean NBC for editing the Zimmerman 911 call, or maybe the NAACP for calling for an innocent man to be retried because they didn't like the outcome, or how about mr. he could be my son? Those BIGOTS? Those RACIST? Those are who you mean right?

The problem with "doing anything about it" is that those who are a major obstacle, those who practice racist behavior, need to acknowledge their behavior and do better. Until that happens real progress is impeded. You can make all the laws and provide all the assistance you want but until that **** stops we are screwed.

are growing weary of it.

Don't forget the scum who plugged a 13-month old baby between the eyes because his mother didn't have money for him to steal.

Actually the only obstacle is us, the black community. If a white person acknowledges the problem, they are racist. If a black person acknowledges a problem like Bill Cosby for instance, they are an Uncle Tom. So who is left to speak out and work on fixing the problem in the black community? Al the race baiter Sharpton? He is not racist, but he is a race baiter. Jessie the I need a profit Jackson? Again not a racist, but certainly only in it to make money being a race problem pedler. So who does that leave? Who is going to speak out about those problems? Then when they do, who will immediately shout them down?

The first step to leaving the plantation is to admit you are on one... Of your own making.

Actually the only obstacle is us, the black community. If a white person acknowledges the problem, they are racist. If a black person acknowledges a problem like Bill Cosby for instance, they are an Uncle Tom. So who is left to speak out and work on fixing the problem in the black community? Al the race baiter Sharpton? He is not racist, but he is a race baiter. Jessie the I need a profit Jackson? Again not a racist, but certainly only in it to make money being a race problem pedler. So who does that leave? Who is going to speak out about those problems? Then when they do, who will immediately shout them down?

The first step to leaving the plantation is to admit you are on one... Of your own making.

I agree with you. But I would add that the white community needs to get out of the fkg way for the efforts from within the black community to be as successful as possible. The conditions within this community didn't come about because black people have a genetic predisposition for violence, or are intellectually inferior. They evolved out of a reaction to circumstances that were being imposed on them. Granted every one would ideally rise above their circumstances and not carry on traditions of violence etc even when they continue to be surrounded by it, but not everyone can. Everyone benefits if we remove any obstacles we can so that those who are willing to make the effort have a better chance at success. One of the main obstacles that white americans have an obligation to keep in check, that will best facilitate that success is their bigotry.

I agree with you. But I would add that the white community needs to get out of the fkg way for the efforts from within the black community to be as successful as possible. The conditions within this community didn't come about because black people have a genetic predisposition for violence, or are intellectually inferior. They evolved out of a reaction to circumstances that were being imposed on them. Granted every one would ideally rise above their circumstances and not carry on traditions of violence etc even when they continue to be surrounded by it, but not everyone can. Everyone benefits if we remove any obstacles we can so that those who are willing to make the effort have a better chance at success. One of the main obstacles that white americans have an obligation to keep in check, that will best facilitate that success is their bigotry.

It's not the white community anymore. We have had a black and female Secretary of State, and now president. There is nothing to get out of the way. I mean there are disparities in criminal sentencing due to mainly the war on drugs and money for public schools among others. They are however a relatively small number when compared to the entire black population of the US. Institutionalized racism for all practical purposes is dead in this country. So I ask who are these "white community's" and what are they doing to hold blacks down? Seriously I don't see it. I do however see plenty of black on black crime glorified in our music, movies and TV. I do see a media that helps to greatly stigmatise black males.

What I don't see is black leaders rising to set positive role models and denouncing the established culture of welfare and promoting education as cool. We need to be teaching our young people to speak correct English, how to dress for an interview and balance a checkbook. We need to be teaching them having your pants hanging around your ass is not acceptable. We need to be teaching them how to be members of society while still embracing our culture, but being Americans first. We are not African Americans. We are Americans who are black and proud to be so. You can have pride in your heritage while still becoming a productive part of this multicultural society. My daughter is a successful Engineer here in Florida. I and my wife installed proper morals and tools to be successful. This is not hard to do, be a parent.

In the end until drugs and gang crime are addressed by more than a token feel good batch of laws, nothing will happen. As long as fatherless boys grow up not knowing what it is to be a man and girls not knowing what it is to be a real woman, all this will continue. It is no one's fault but our own as a people.

I know I sound angry and it's because I am. Before we moved here I was involved with PADS and other homeless shelters. I would go into the poorest neighborhood at the time, probably still Ford Heights Illinois to help the children and teach. I have done many things for the black community and it is not enough with so many slothful "blame whitey" blacks around me. So yes I am angry.

Last edited:
Here is the "state of racism in America:
Originally Posted by Neosteve
And niggers wonder why the superior race enslaves them.
Right here.

Right here.

Exactly. Because a few outspoken dunderhead racists have an opinion, that gives the black community an excuse to fail. :roll:

Sorry we can't afford to accept excuses anymore.

Last edited:
It's not the white community anymore. We have had a black and female Secretary of State, and now president. There is nothing to get out of the way. I mean there are disparities in criminal sentencing due to mainly the war on drugs and money for public schools among others. They are however a relatively small number when compared to the entire black population of the US. Institutionalized racism for all practical purposes is dead in this country. So I ask who are these "white community's" and what are they doing to hold blacks down? Seriously I don't see it. I do however see plenty of black on black crime glorified in our music, movies and TV. I do see a media that helps to greatly stigmatise black males.

What I don't see is black leaders rising to set positive role models and denouncing the established culture of welfare and promoting education as cool. We need to be teaching our young people to speak correct English, how to dress for an interview and balance a checkbook. We need to be teaching them having your pants hanging around your ass is not acceptable. We need to be teaching them how to be members of society while still embracing our culture, but being Americans first. We are not African Americans. We are Americans who are black and proud to be so. You can have pride in your heritage while still becoming a productive part of this multicultural society. My daughter is a successful Engineer here in Florida. I and my wife installed proper morals and tools to be successful. This is not hard to do, be a parent.

In the end until drugs and gang crime are addressed by more than a token feel good batch of laws, nothing will happen. As long as fatherless boys grow up not knowing what it is to be a man and girls not knowing what it is to be a real woman, all this will continue. It is no one's fault but our own as a people.

I know I sound angry and it's because I am. Before we moved here I was involved with PADS and other homeless shelters. I would go into the poorest neighborhood at the time, probably still Ford Heights Illinois to help the children and teach. I have done many things for the black community and it is not enough with so many slothful "blame whitey" blacks around me. So yes I am angry.

It's not the white community anymore. I think it is, in part not entirely. While you are right that we have black americans in positions of power it still so rare that it is considered note worthy. I would hope than someday it becomes more commonplace.

You sight the War on Drugs and the disparities in the criminal justice system and funding for schools.. don't these serve as examples of obstacles that should be obliterated? Our disagreement here may be with the numbers. I did some research for a different thread and considered the numbers to be quite significant. I will track that down and share it if you like.

Institutionalized racism for all practical purposes is dead in this country. Progress has been made yes, because laws are now in place but laws are only effective if people have the conscience to follow them. If you are racist in your heart chances are you will disregard them and being in a position to call someone out on that is a bit of a luxury.

I do however see plenty of black on black crime glorified in our music, movies and TV. I do see a media that helps to greatly stigmatise black males. Do you ever wonder why this evolves though? I mean, what made those art forms take that route?

What I don't see is black leaders rising to set positive role models and denouncing the established culture of welfare and promoting education as cool. I agree. I think you mentioned earlier that if a black americans points this out he is called an uncle tom. That is an unfortunate truth. This leads me to believe it will require a generational effort. Start with kids within communities, black leaders teaching this message and providing guidance towards different choices. When those kids grow up and raise their kids these lessons will be passed on until there is a larger population of people within the community that do not see this message from black leaders as being uncle tom like.

I and my wife installed proper morals and tools to be successful. This is not hard to do, be a parent. That's great. What kind of examples did you both have? Did your parents teach you this or did you have to learn it on your own? If you were not surrounded by this lesson from your parents then arriving at it on your own is commendable but it is also rare. Why not do something to provide kids within these communities the kind of guidance and direction they may not have at home and make breaking the cycle more common.

I don't blame you for being angry. I get it, I think. I was raised by an abusive alcoholic asshole. He had 8 daughters. Now as adults all of them, except for me, are abusive bitter alcoholics themselves. I have busted my ass helping them but because they won't take personal responsibility so they stay stuck. I think if they had had someone in their lives when they were younger to provide better lessons and guidance they would have had a better chance at breaking this cycle.

It's not the white community anymore. I think it is, in part not entirely. While you are right that we have black americans in positions of power it still so rare that it is considered note worthy. I would hope than someday it becomes more commonplace.

I think it's small a percentage I would think it has little effect on the big picture. Realistically we only make up 13% of the population and Hispanics are now the largest minority. I don't expect that will make for seeing many black people per capita in power positions.

You sight the War on Drugs and the disparities in the criminal justice system and funding for schools.. don't these serve as examples of obstacles that should be obliterated? Our disagreement here may be with the numbers. I did some research for a different thread and considered the numbers to be quite significant. I will track that down and share it if you like.

They are not a racial problem. It is a money problem. Whites and now Hispanics make and have more money per capita. It has little to do with race. Our disagreement is you see it as a racial issue, and I see it as a money issues.

Institutionalized racism for all practical purposes is dead in this country. Progress has been made yes, because laws are now in place but laws are only effective if people have the conscience to follow them. If you are racist in your heart chances are you will disregard them and being in a position to call someone out on that is a bit of a luxury.

Private businesses are not institutions and they can do whatever they want as far as I am concerned. I am not trying to or worrying about racism. I did not let racism stop me from accomplishing anything and neither should anyone else. I tend to see it as an excuse for failure. I am referring to the government and schooling. It is pretty much gone.

I do however see plenty of black on black crime glorified in our music, movies and TV. I do see a media that helps to greatly stigmatise black males. Do you ever wonder why this evolves though? I mean, what made those art forms take that route?
I don't care. I know the history as I am sure you do as well. I however don't care about slavery outside of historical relevance. Same with Jim Crow etc. It is time for us to let the slavery thing as an excuse for failure and terrible cultural norms go. It's time for us to show we can stand on our own feet and move into the future. I am not saying forget the past, I would never condone that. I will not except the past as an excuse. No one alive today was a slave or slave owner. This of course is just my opinion so you can take it with a grain of salt. I can however use my wife and myself as success stories.

What I don't see is black leaders rising to set positive role models and denouncing the established culture of welfare and promoting education as cool. I agree. I think you mentioned earlier that if a black americans points this out he is called an uncle tom. That is an unfortunate truth. This leads me to believe it will require a generational effort. Start with kids within communities, black leaders teaching this message and providing guidance towards different choices. When those kids grow up and raise their kids these lessons will be passed on until there is a larger population of people within the community that do not see this message from black leaders as being uncle tom like.

Absolutely. You are so correct about stopping the cycle. That to be honest will be (as a people) our greatest challenge.

I and my wife installed proper morals and tools to be successful. This is not hard to do, be a parent. That's great. What kind of examples did you both have? Did your parents teach you this or did you have to learn it on your own? If you were not surrounded by this lesson from your parents then arriving at it on your own is commendable but it is also rare. Why not do something to provide kids within these communities the kind of guidance and direction they may not have at home and make breaking the cycle more common.

I had average parents and was raised by my step father who is hispanic. Grew up on the Southside of Chicago. and well I don't really want to go into it too much. My parents were too young, my dad left before I was born. Legal divorce and all. So I had one brother and a very young mom and stepdad. The one thing I did have and I think it saved me later in life. I felt loved and wanted as a child. I think that makes a huge difference.

I don't blame you for being angry. I get it, I think. I was raised by an abusive alcoholic asshole. He had 8 daughters. Now as adults all of them, except for me, are abusive bitter alcoholics themselves. I have busted my ass helping them but because they won't take personal responsibility so they stay stuck. I think if they had had someone in their lives when they were younger to provide better lessons and guidance they would have had a better chance at breaking this cycle.

Well you're much tougher than I gave you credit for, and maybe a little smarter... for a progressive hehehe. The smarter progressive thing was just a joke. After actually talking to you reasonably, you're not bad, not bad at all.

I don't care. I know the history as I am sure you do as well. I however don't care about slavery outside of historical relevance. Same with Jim Crow etc. It is time for us to let the slavery thing as an excuse for failure and terrible cultural norms go. It's time for us to show we can stand on our own feet and move into the future. I am not saying forget the past, I would never condone that. I will not except the past as an excuse. No one alive today was a slave or slave owner. This of course is just my opinion so you can take it with a grain of salt. I can however use my wife and myself as success stories.

Absolutely. You are so correct about stopping the cycle. That to be honest will be (as a people) our greatest challenge.

I had average parents and was raised by my step father who is hispanic. Grew up on the Southside of Chicago. and well I don't really want to go into it too much. My parents were too young, my dad left before I was born. Legal divorce and all. So I had one brother and a very young mom and stepdad. The one thing I did have and I think it saved me later in life. I felt loved and wanted as a child. I think that makes a huge difference.

Well you're much tougher than I gave you credit for, and maybe a little smarter... for a progressive hehehe. The smarter progressive thing was just a joke. After actually talking to you reasonably, you're not bad, not bad at all.

Back at you. I'm glad we had a chance to try this again. Thanks.

This is how you'd like to lable everyone that isn't for another social program, everyone that isn't going ooh and ahh each time Al Sharpton and Jesse Jack$on demand justice and a hand out. YOU ARE WRONG. That is not accepted in our society and we fight and rail against it just like you (progressives) do. Will you recall which political party was the last to have a kkk grand master lead its house membership, which was the last to have a senator using the "N" word, and to be honest I care nothing about either one of those idiots because they are gone and we to the point now where we need solutions. 93% of crime committed by African American's is against other African Americans. It needs to stop. We are locking up African Americans' in droves and the leadership is crying foul but DOING nothing but empowering their people as victims. They need leaders not pundits, they need examples like the Doctor that just spoke out against obama on his health care fiasco and Crosby who had the nerve to tell people to stop the ways of the past and move in the right direction for a change. You are not part of the solution you are a race baiter using it as a cruch for your political gain - period.

Right here.

Are you saying that committing murder on unarmed white people is "practicing racist behavior"? Isn't that somewhat of an understatement? Sort of like jesse jackson "frowning upon" the murder of Chris Lane.

The only thing these subhuman, feral animals understand is force. People are waking up and let's say "preparing" themselves to not become a victim.

marxist doubletalk.
No one has been given more than the american negro.

are growing weary of it.
questions:

1.) who are the african american youth?
2.) who is the african american leadership
3.) who said and what makes Bill Cosby (allen west) a real leader
4.) who is "they" and why do they hate Allen waste and how do you know that?

questions:

1.) who are the african american youth?
2.) who is the african american leadership
3.) who said and what makes Bill Cosby (allen west) a real leader
4.) who is "they" and why do they hate Allen waste and how do you know that?

Which demographic group commits over half of all violent crime in the u.s.?

Which demographic group makes up the greatest number of welfare recipients based on percentage?

Which demographic group is committing over 90% of the murders of blacks?

Which demographic group has over 70% of it's children out of wedlock?

Which demographic group has over 50% high school dropout rate?

Which demographic group has the greatest number in prison?

Which demographic group has the most arrests (70%) for illegal guns in pittsburgh? ;)

Last edited:
Which demographic group commits over half of all violent crime in the u.s.?

Which demographic group makes up the greatest number of welfare recipients based on percentage?

Which demographic group is committing over 90% of the murders of blacks?

Which demographic group has over 70% of it's children out of wedlock?

Which demographic group has over 50% high school dropout rate?

Which demographic group has the greatest number in prison?

without numbering i dont know what questions you are trying to answer?

There isn't much point in repeatedly talking about oppression and slavery when all the whites, with a few exceptions, don't see those issues as something they can do anything about.

I think it's past time to see some recognition of a terrible problem and willingness to take steps to fix it.

Without more cooperation, the only tool most whites see themselves as having right now is avoidance of the apparent perpetrating group.

Last edited:
without numbering i dont know what questions you are trying to answer?
Those aren't answers...those are questions I'm asking.

I'm not a bit surprised that you "don't understand", though.

Those aren't answers...those are questions I'm asking.

I'm not a bit surprised that you "don't understand", though.

so wait , I make a post of 4 questions and you quote me and respond with more questions and some how you think i made the mistake and "dont understand"?
yep that's exactly what i thought

let me know when you can answer my questions

Last edited:
the state of racism in america is this, things are better than they ever have been but things still need lots of improvement. :shrug:

so wait , I make a post of 4 questions and you quote me and respond with more questions and some how you think i made the mistake and dont understand?
yep that's exactly what i thought

let me know when you can answer my questions

You're the one who said said you don't understand.
It's not that difficult.
In response to your questions, I posed some for you.

Let me know when you can answer them.

Back
Top Bottom