• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

State of "Racism in America?"

Zimmerman defends himself, labled a racist.

A government employee for DHS publishes a web site promoting a race war against white people.

African American kids kill an innocent man for the fun of it in OK, a white man.

African American kids kill a WWII Veteran in WA, a white man in an apparently robbery.

It looks to me like the African American youth is out of control in this nation, and I'd like to know
what the African American leadership plans to do about it? Its time they get serious and promote
a real solution, perhaps they should talk with real Black Leaders like Mr. Cosby and include some
they hate like Alan West.

And journalism listend to this crazy administration and calls things like Fort Hood "work place
violence" and refuses to use the word terrorism in place of "man made disasters" maybe its time
the journalist can stop sensationalizing a white / Hispanic man defending himself from a thug
African American and protecting African American's when they are suspects and guilty of
serious crimes like they do today. Point out who these thugs are and stop trying to issue a
color blind press release - its not working - you are only making matters worse and people
are growing weary of it.

Cosby: “To see people sitting down when there are others standing and cheering [the President at his State of the Union address]. I think we have people sitting there who are as bad as the people who were against any kind of desegregation.”

Allen West: "I believe there's about 78 to 81 members of the Democrat Party who are members of the Communist Party. It's called the Congressional Progressive Caucus."

1.)You're the one who said said you don't understand.
2.)It's not that difficult.
3.)In response to your questions, I posed some for you. Let me know when you can answer them.

translation: you cant answer the questions thats what i thought

1.) please dont lie it only makes your posts look more foolish, i never said "i dont understand "
2.) actually when i ask 4 questions that have specific answers and have specific context and you ramble off 6 more inane questions that are not related to mine, you are right. Its not that difficult to realize you dont have answers to my questions and see you are not to be taken seriously.
3.) I dont know the answer nor do i care since they are meaningless to my questions and the conversation i was having. Feel free to start your own thread with what ever topic you are trying to talk about. Let me know how it goes.

So when you are ready to man up and answer my questions let me know.

And yet neither man needs to use victimization of a member of their race to move ahead in life, lead, and be prosperous. How about jesse, sharpy and even ofailure? Yeah the later one too - he tells us to sacrifice and is suppose to be some grand example of success when his "son" could be a thug, burglar and aggressive enough to be killed in self defense.

Cosby: “To see people sitting down when there are others standing and cheering [the President at his State of the Union address]. I think we have people sitting there who are as bad as the people who were against any kind of desegregation.”

Allen West: "I believe there's about 78 to 81 members of the Democrat Party who are members of the Communist Party. It's called the Congressional Progressive Caucus."

And yet neither man needs to use victimization of a member of their race to move ahead in life, lead, and be prosperous. How about jesse, sharpy and even ofailure? Yeah the later one too - he tells us to sacrifice and is suppose to be some grand example of success when his "son" could be a thug, burglar and aggressive enough to be killed in self defense.

stung a tad, didn't it? that's O.K. ... you misread Bill some and Allen is just a mess trying to please the man ... You don't think West is off his rocker? Honestly? You don't have to be off your rocker to be a black conservative, but west definitely is ... I look at him and wonder whether one day he will do harm to himself or someone else ...

If I own a store and most of the crimes committed against my business and other businesses are done by black people, then naturally I am going to have a "racial profile" against black people.

It isn't rocket science. In fact, it is part of our survival instincts as living beings on this planet to make connections like that. We did so during our early years as nomads. There is no hiding it. Black people are more prone to committing crimes in this country. When I observe behavior of certain people in my community, I can already tell who are more prone to doing evil things in our society. It isn't hard, and it is predominantly black.

And, obviously we make connections with their culture. It promotes violence and it seems to me that if a black person acts more like the whiteman they are frowned upon in their society. They are rebelling against our standards. Look at how they dress, behave, and talk. The fact of the matter is, they do not want to be a part of this culture. I think it is a mixture of three things. First, the history of slavery and discrimination. But I also think the feelings of alienation from society due to their financial status. And finally, lack of education.

If one were to just read on sociological studies from their public library, that basic collection of information would show there is a correlation between crime and poverty. I read a study, where researchers repaired broken windows of an abandoned building. Crime immediately dropped 6 percent in the area around that building. There were various theories, all pretty weak because little is known about the affects of poverty, as to why this occurred, but the relationship is clear over a multitude of findings: with poverty comes a correlation with criminal behavior while high standards of living does not. I could sit here and just theorize as to why this is, but in my opinion, it is not important. What is important is that relationship; what is important is if people want to help fix the crazy behavior in our society, it would be to reduce poverty.

I am not saying how we have done this in the past is working. Giving people free money doesn't seem to work. What works is giving people incentives to push their lives in a positive direction. I saw documentaries where students give up on their lives because the schools they are participating in are essentially failures. They aren't meeting scores for whatever reason. So, why try at school if they would be placed in a bad college? So these students look to other means to make money, and easy money, is crime. If there would be better education for people in poverty, there would be less demand for drugs and crime. Period. This would save lots of tax money on costs of sustaining inmates and would increase the earning potential of our citizens. A mixture of policy change and financial change needs to be implemented on our school system. Policies need to be worked out on how to increase social mobility in this country. The earnings of business owners vs. its workers is a failure to our society; it is a main driving force to our problems today.

Even today we have great incentives to pursue education from poor homes. The problem is they do not see the value of this, or they lose hope. If we want to greatly decrease the killings, robberies, mainly disgusting mindless acts of our society, we have to do something about poverty. I do not think giving free money is the answer with evidence being the welfare system. But I do think there are things that can be done. The reform of education, taxation, and reformation of current resource allocation could rid this country of poverty. We all know we have the resources to do this. We just choose not to do it because of the innate mentality that capitalism breeds. We must accept this, and try and create financial incentives to pull poverty from the ground.

questions:

1.) who are the african american youth?
2.) who is the african american leadership
3.) who said and what makes Bill Cosby (allen west) a real leader
4.) who is "they" and why do they hate Allen waste and how do you know that?

#1 African American youth.

#2 We have no GOOD leadership although self appointed leaders who would be recognized are people like Rev AL and J. Jackson. It's funny that Obama is not seen as a leader? That one is strange to me.

#3. They are not, but should be. They are good role models. Bill more so than West who is a loose cannon.

#4 Liberals for the most part do not like his political ideology. I just think he is a hot head and should not be in politics.

I am not answering for him. This is just me.

Are you saying that committing murder on unarmed white people is "practicing racist behavior"? Isn't that somewhat of an understatement? Sort of like jesse jackson "frowning upon" the murder of Chris Lane.

The only thing these subhuman, feral animals understand is force. People are waking up and let's say "preparing" themselves to not become a victim.

No, that is not what I am saying.

A government employee for DHS publishes a web site promoting a race war against white people.

African American kids kill an innocent man for the fun of it in OK, a white man.

African American kids kill a WWII Veteran in WA, a white man in an apparently robbery.

It looks to me like the African American youth is out of control in this nation, and I'd like to know
what the African American leadership plans to do about it? Its time they get serious and promote
a real solution, perhaps they should talk with real Black Leaders like Mr. Cosby and include some

And journalism listend to this crazy administration and calls things like Fort Hood "work place
violence" and refuses to use the word terrorism in place of "man made disasters" maybe its time
the journalist can stop sensationalizing a white / Hispanic man defending himself from a thug
African American and protecting African American's when they are suspects and guilty of
serious crimes like they do today. Point out who these thugs are and stop trying to issue a
color blind press release - its not working - you are only making matters worse and people
are growing weary of it.

This is the consequences of liberal/progressives decades old "Cultural Revolution" in America. Political correctness, social engineering, awarding failure and free stuff for being losers in society.

The Obama administration has put the leftist Cultural Revolution in to overdrive and their response is, "If you don't like it, get out."

#1 African American youth.

#2 We have no GOOD leadership
2a.) although self appointed leaders who would be recognized are people like Rev AL and J. Jackson.
2b.) It's funny that Obama is not seen as a leader? That one is strange to me.
#3. They are not, but should be. They are good role models. Bill more so than West who is a loose cannon.
#4 Liberals for the most part do not like his political ideology. I just think he is a hot head and should not be in politics.

5.)I am not answering for him. This is just me.

1.) So ALL black youth? i hope not because that makes the OP fail even more than i thought.

2.) who is "WE"
2A.) they aren't self appointed to ****. They certainly arent my leaders or anybody's i know
2B.) the president of the US isnt seen as a leader? many disagree with that.
2C.) who are the "white" leaders; latino leaders?, asian leaders?
3.) why? why should either of them be "black leaders"
3A.) role models i accept to a degree though west would never be a role model to me and mine nor is he to anybody i know. In my opinion he is a bigot and i dont want my kids having a bigot as a role model.
4.) so they is liberals? i know my share of conservatives and independents that think he is loony and yes IMO he shouldn't be in politics
5.) understood

my point is nobody speaks for blacks or is the leader of blacks any more than whites, latinos etc

its nonsensical to think so

these blacks might like this guy/girl, these blacks might like that guy/girl
these blacks might need this, these blacks might need that
just like any other people

its funny he was scared to answer the question, im guessing its because he knows how bad it exposes his post and he cant give realistic, honest, reality based answers

1.) So ALL black youth? i hope not because that makes the OP fail even more than i thought.

Don't know actually. Like I said I was answering for me, not him.

2.) who is "WE"

Us, we... the black citizens of the United States of which I am also one. It is a figurative statement, not literal.

2A.) they aren't self appointed to ****. They certainly arent my leaders or anybody's i know

Then you are in denial. They have large followings in the black community. Does not matter based on your anecdotal evidence.

2B.) the president of the US isnt seen as a leader? many disagree with that.

In the black community he is not seen as a leader, he is seen as some kind of Messiah, yet very few are trying to emulate him. Don't get me wrong, as far as his accomplishments go, he is to be commended. Unfortunatly to the average black person on the street it means little. They ask what can he do for me rather than, what can we do for ourselves. This is not leadership in the black community.

Obviously I don't speak for the black community, and it is just my opinion.

2C.) who are the "white" leaders; latino leaders?, asian leaders?

There are many. If you have to ask me who they are... You have some reading to do.

3.) why? why should either of them be "black leaders"

They are role models for success just as Clarence Thomas, President Obama, Colin Powell etc. Young black men need to emulate them and not Hip Hop artists and ghetto thugs who call our women ho's and act like having sex makes you a man.

3A.) role models i accept to a degree though west would never be a role model to me and mine nor is he to anybody i know. In my opinion he is a bigot and i dont want my kids having a bigot as a role model.

We all have our own bigotries, it is human nature. I would rather see him as my kids role model vs say Snoop Dogg. I even like Snoop Dogg's music, he is just not a role model and yet youth idolize people like him.

4.) so they is liberals? i know my share of conservatives and independents that think he is loony and yes IMO he shouldn't be in politics

I agree and already said this. He is too over the top for me.

my point is nobody speaks for blacks or is the leader of blacks any more than whites, latinos etc

That is simply not true.

its nonsensical to think so

I think that is naive on your part.

these blacks might like this guy/girl, these blacks might like that guy/girl
these blacks might need this, these blacks might need that
just like any other people

True. I am basing my opinion on my 50+ years on this planet and working to improve the black community. So I don't necessarily disagree at a basic level, but again some of your observations are I think biased. I don't think either of us can be that objective as we are both to close so to speak.

its funny he was scared to answer the question, im guessing its because he knows how bad it exposes his post and he cant give realistic, honest, reality based answers

I think he is as biased as you or I. It's just like (you or I again) based on opinion derived from what we have experienced, learned and have seen in our lives. Can't fault someone for that.

Last edited:
This is the consequences of liberal/progressives decades old "Cultural Revolution" in America. Political correctness, social engineering, awarding failure and free stuff for being losers in society.

The Obama administration has put the leftist Cultural Revolution in to overdrive and their response is, "If you don't like it, get out."

More like, "If you don't like it then tough ****" We saw this when he had first refused to address/acknowledge fox news. It was a clear message, he was cutting off the other half from the get-go.

1.)Don't know actually. Like I said I was answering for me, not him.
2.)Us, we... the black citizens of the United States of which I am also one. It is a figurative statement, not literal.
3.)Then you are in denial. They have large followings in the black community. Does not matter based on your anecdotal evidence.
4.) In the black community he is not seen as a leader, he is seen as some kind of Messiah, yet very few are trying to emulate him.
5.)Don't get me wrong, as far as his accomplishments go, he is to be commended.
6.) Unfortunatly to the average black person on the street it means little.
7.) They ask what can he do for me rather than, what can we do for ourselves.
8.) This is not leadership in the black community.
9.) Obviously I don't speak for the black community, and it is just my opinion.
10.) There are many. If you have to ask me who they are... You have some reading to do.
11.) They are role models for success just as Clarence Thomas, President Obama, Colin Powell etc.
12.) Young black men need to emulate them and not Hip Hop artists and ghetto thugs who call our women ho's and act like having sex makes you a man.
13.) We all have our own bigotries, it is human nature. I would rather see him as my kids role model vs say Snoop Dogg. I even like Snoop Dogg's music, he is just not a role model and yet youth idolize people like him.
14.)I agree and already said this. He is too over the top for me.
15.) That is simply not true.
16.) I think that is naive on your part.
17.)True. I am basing my opinion on my 50+ years on this planet and working to improve the black community. So I don't necessarily disagree at a basic level, but again some of your observations are I think biased. I don't think either of us can be that objective as we are both to close so to speak.
18.)I think he is as biased as you or I. It's just like (you or I again) based on opinion derived from what we have experienced, learned and seen in our lives. Can't fault someone for that.

1.) well if he was thats dumb because its factually not true
2.) yes, so? I am agent J you are black mantra, in reality there isnt a we on this regard as most of us are not the same nor have the same views etc etc etc
3.) not in denial at all, their following doesn mean jack to me or reality, they are not "black" leaders in reality any more than ted nugent is a white leader.
4.) what black community? i know a couple loons that view him that way(messiah) and they were nuts before he existed on the political seen.
I know lots that view him becoming president as historical(which it is)
i know plenty that do use him as a role model in the sense that it it can actually happen
5.) of course
6.) whats the avg black person in your opinion because i know more that it does mean to than it doesnt. and the ones it doesnt mean anythign to, NOTHING means anything to them and it never will.
7.) again, this is not the avg black i know anywhere ive been.
8.) you are right because thats not leadership in any community
9.) yes thats very obvious
10.) so you dont know, ok, i figured that much
if you do please tell me who the white, latino, and asian leaders are.
11.) so you dont know why they should be leaders? i didnt think so
as to them being role models im fine with that on a limited bases just like i am any and all role models
12.) im unaware of some many young black man TRULY believe that and emulating that, do you or have you ever lived in a "black community" you know its just like any other community right? you got your ranges of incomes you civil and uncivil and your good guys and buy guys.
When i was young and even today I LOVE hip-hop, but im not an idiot im a normal person so i knew its just music/entertainment. ALso for the record there are plenty of music artist that i would be fine with my kids looking up to. Painting them with blanket statements is just a silly as painting the community or leaders with blanket statements.
13.) this isnt choice A or B, west is a bigot and id never want him as a role model. and youd be hard pressed to find a factually bigotry with me
14.) no he shouldnt
15.) actually its 100% fact and common sense, nobody speaks for blacks just like nobody speaks for whites, its inane to think so. Blacks are different people just like everybody else they are some collective bee hive.
16.) nope its reality, anybody that think so is severely misguided, uneducated on the subject and is part of the problem.
17.) its not biased to judge a person as a person, it is biased to judge blacks as one person. so theres no biased on my end.
18.) biased and uneducated on the issues. You maybe i dont know, me, no im not biased im reality based. a person is a person they are a collective as the OP tried to paint them.

using the OPs logic and some of yours i could say pat robertson is the white leader, and speaks for whites, that bigot has probably a million "followers"

theres also a town by me that has one of the worse crimes in the nation is majority white and its white crime, outside the town is what people would call sterotypical hicks, this my life experience, this is the life i live but im not stupid, biased and ignorant enough to think thats how "whites" are.(not calling you thos things either just stating what doesnt allow me to think that way and see reality) all the dirty faced kids running around walmart like they have no couth, some of them look inbred and might be. very busy on government check day, dont know how many of them have handicapped medallions and park in handicap parking and there doesnt seem like theres anything wrong with them. many of them are grandfathers/grandmothers before 40 and have kids to multiple dads/women themselves. no education, no job and criminal records. Some of them obviously idolize country stars or hiphop stars themselves. Drop f-bombs in front of their kids and in public and the kids drop f-bombs too. all looking for excuses and something free.

BUT again that wouldnt make me think all "white people" are this way or say the white community based on them etc etc etc

i simply get reality and even though ive been exposed to the community most my life, i understand they doesn't represent all their race.
They are just PEOPLE, some effected by upbringing (lack there of) circumstance, finance etc etc and some make it out of that life

people are just people, the solution is to TRY and address the problems (poverty, education, health, environment etc) not race because these things effect all of us and could have any race looking like a stereotypical "thug/gangster" "redneck, toothless inbred" and race will be a smaller part of it compared to the aforementioned.

sorry i just dont buy off on the OP because i cant be that ignorant on the subject.

look at us, supposedly you are black, we dont agree so how do we have a leader? who is "our" role model etc etc its nonsense. You are you and i am me.

1.) well if he was thats dumb because its factually not true
2.) yes, so? I am agent J you are black mantra, in reality there isnt a we on this regard as most of us are not the same nor have the same views etc etc etc
3.) not in denial at all, their following doesn mean jack to me or reality, they are not "black" leaders in reality any more than ted nugent is a white leader.
4.) what black community? i know a couple loons that view him that way(messiah) and they were nuts before he existed on the political seen.
I know lots that view him becoming president as historical(which it is)
i know plenty that do use him as a role model in the sense that it it can actually happen
5.) of course
6.) whats the avg black person in your opinion because i know more that it does mean to than it doesnt. and the ones it doesnt mean anythign to, NOTHING means anything to them and it never will.
7.) again, this is not the avg black i know anywhere ive been.
8.) you are right because thats not leadership in any community
9.) yes thats very obvious
10.) so you dont know, ok, i figured that much
if you do please tell me who the white, latino, and asian leaders are.
11.) so you dont know why they should be leaders? i didnt think so
as to them being role models im fine with that on a limited bases just like i am any and all role models
12.) im unaware of some many young black man TRULY believe that and emulating that, do you or have you ever lived in a "black community" you know its just like any other community right? you got your ranges of incomes you civil and uncivil and your good guys and buy guys.
When i was young and even today I LOVE hip-hop, but im not an idiot im a normal person so i knew its just music/entertainment. ALso for the record there are plenty of music artist that i would be fine with my kids looking up to. Painting them with blanket statements is just a silly as painting the community or leaders with blanket statements.
13.) this isnt choice A or B, west is a bigot and id never want him as a role model. and youd be hard pressed to find a factually bigotry with me
14.) no he shouldnt
15.) actually its 100% fact and common sense, nobody speaks for blacks just like nobody speaks for whites, its inane to think so. Blacks are different people just like everybody else they are some collective bee hive.
16.) nope its reality, anybody that think so is severely misguided, uneducated on the subject and is part of the problem.
17.) its not biased to judge a person as a person, it is biased to judge blacks as one person. so theres no biased on my end.
18.) biased and uneducated on the issues. You maybe i dont know, me, no im not biased im reality based. a person is a person they are a collective as the OP tried to paint them.

using the OPs logic and some of yours i could say pat robertson is the white leader, and speaks for whites, that bigot has probably a million "followers"

theres also a town by me that has one of the worse crimes in the nation is majority white and its white crime, outside the town is what people would call sterotypical hicks, this my life experience, this is the life i live but im not stupid, biased and ignorant enough to think thats how "whites" are.(not calling you thos things either just stating what doesnt allow me to think that way and see reality) all the dirty faced kids running around walmart like they have no couth, some of them look inbred and might be. very busy on government check day, dont know how many of them have handicapped medallions and park in handicap parking and there doesnt seem like theres anything wrong with them. many of them are grandfathers/grandmothers before 40 and have kids to multiple dads/women themselves. no education, no job and criminal records. Some of them obviously idolize country stars or hiphop stars themselves. Drop f-bombs in front of their kids and in public and the kids drop f-bombs too. all looking for excuses and something free.

BUT again that wouldnt make me think all "white people" are this way or say the white community based on them etc etc etc

i simply get reality and even though ive been exposed to the community most my life, i understand they doesn't represent all their race.
They are just PEOPLE, some effected by upbringing (lack there of) circumstance, finance etc etc and some make it out of that life

people are just people, the solution is to TRY and address the problems (poverty, education, health, environment etc) not race because these things effect all of us and could have any race looking like a stereotypical "thug/gangster" "redneck, toothless inbred" and race will be a smaller part of it compared to the aforementioned.

sorry i just dont buy off on the OP because i cant be that ignorant on the subject.

look at us, supposedly you are black, we dont agree so how do we have a leader? who is "our" role model etc etc its nonsense. You are you and i am me.

Ok I can't even read this as it has gone from reasonable discussion into your ranting about the OP, of which I have explained what? 3 times now? I did not read and don't really care about. Then you throw in the "supposedly you are black" thing which is crap.

I am done with you.

are growing weary of it.

I'd first like to say I agree that America has a serious problem with youth violent crime and that problem seems to most commonly to have origins in the black community. Violent urban crime is sadly a fact of life blacks suffer at the hands of other blacks at such epidemic levels sociologists have given it its own name, Black on Black Crime. It now seems to be extending more and more outside of just black circles. Whether black on black, black on white, Hispanic on Asian, Hawaiian on Eskimo I think the perpetrators of violent crime should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law and if you want want honest opinion I sometimes struggle with wishing exceptions could be made to the constitutional prohibition on cruel and unusual punishment for these thugs. However, what I find almost as disturbing is when I see and hear pundits seemingly use these tragic event as political fodder to create animosity between the races in America. What I appreciate about your post is you are obvious are interested in finding solutions and not heartless political opportunism, which I fear could create divisions between Americans along racial lines.

Ok I can't even read this as it has gone from reasonable discussion into your ranting about the OP, of which I have explained what? 3 times now? I did not read and don't really care about. Then you throw in the "supposedly you are black" thing which is crap.

I am done with you.
you cant read it but know what the last part says? interesting

i accept your concession

''The Black community'' ''Jesse and Al sharpton''. As if the majority of blacks give credence to these two or come out of the ''black community''.

''The Black community'' ''Jesse and Al sharpton''. As if the majority of blacks give credence to these two or come out of the ''black community''.

exactly, they are only leaders in their own minds and SOME times they do good things and that was mostly in days past, the majority of blacks i know wish they would shut their mouths most times and understand that they are basically just media mutts.

you cant read it but know what the last part says? interesting

i accept your concession

"supposedly you are black" is nothing but a racist insult, period. The only concession here is you crossed the line.

"supposedly you are black" is nothing but a racist insult, period. The only concession here is you crossed the line.

theres nothing racist about it, nice try, run along

theres nothing racist about it, nice try, run along

Yes it is. You are trying to say because I don't think like you, I must not be black. This after all your inane ramblings about "individuals" etc. Your statements are nothing but bigoted ignorance. Take as my concession. :roll:

1.)Yes it is. You are trying to say because I don't think like you, I must not be black. This after all your inane ramblings about "individuals" etc.
2.)Your statements are nothing but bigoted ignorance.
3.) Take as my concession. :roll:

1.) nope thats what you made up in your head. In fact per the context of my posts in this thread that type of assumption is about as illogical as it gets. Guess you missed the part where i said you are you and i am me and people are people a couple times huh? But now some how you think I think all blacks should think like me when i clearly am arguing the opposite LOL sorry you are wrong.
2.) another illogical nonsensical rant. You have ZERO logic to support something so inane, nice try but a total fail.
3.) i did because accept it, that was obvious posts ago when your emotions and feeling sgot the best of you. Now you are so desperate to deflect you are just making stuff up and trying a failed strawmen and appeals to emotion. guess what? it failed too.

1.) nope thats what you made up in your head. In fact per the context of my posts in this thread that type of assumption is about as illogical as it gets. Guess you missed the part where i said you are you and i am me and people are people a couple times huh? But now some how you think I think all blacks should think like me when i clearly am arguing the opposite LOL sorry you are wrong.
2.) another illogical nonsensical rant. You have ZERO logic to support something so inane, nice try but a total fail.
3.) i did because accept it, that was obvious posts ago when your emotions and feeling sgot the best of you. Now you are so desperate to deflect you are just making stuff up and trying a failed strawmen and appeals to emotion. guess what? it failed too.

I told you already I am done because your post is what I said it is. I don't care what you have to say anymore as you as far as I am concerned showed your true nature.

Now good day.

1.) I told you already I am done because your post is what I said it is.
2.) I don't care what you have to say anymore as you as far as I am concerned showed your true nature.
3.) Now good day.

1.) easy solution, stop posting then
2.) make up whatever story you need to feel better about not being able to defend your opinions its meaningless to me, especially since you have no logic to support it
3.) im having a great day, thank you, you try to do the same and keep those emotions in check.

Yes it is. You are trying to say because I don't think like you, I must not be black. This after all your inane ramblings about "individuals" etc. Your statements are nothing but bigoted ignorance. Take as my concession. :roll:

at least he didn't call you an Uncle Tom ;)

Back
Top Bottom